Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odjii

re: Hello consulars, allow me to introduce myself :)

indiferent ,

Hello My peaceful citizens of the republic. My name is Alex, I'm 22yo. I was born in Surrey, BC but I've lived in Florida practically my whole life; It's where I call home. If you haven't been to the majestic city of Miami, you should definitely consider it. The weather, the beaches, the women, or the men if you're into that haha. I'm a pretty down to earth, cherry or peachy (if you prefer), friendly guy who loves all things geek and tech. I am an avid magic the gathering player, amateur tech journalist, notebook enthusiast, beer snob, and gamer haha. I also have a thing for science. If you like any of the above we already have a lot in common.

I have been a star wars fan for nearly 10 years, and ever since experiencing the pc game JK:II Jedi Outcast I couldn't get enough. This MMO will probably be the last game I ever play. I've been following it since it's birth and I can't wait to duke it out with the sith. "Bread-stix standing by!" I mean red-six standing by! If you're wondering why i'm thinking of breadsticks.

Red Leader: “All wings check in.”
Red 3: “Red 3 standing by.”
Red 6: “Red 6 standing by.” - It sounds like he's saying breadsticks in episode 4.
Luke Skywalker: “Red 5 standing by”
Red Buttons: “Red Buttons standing by.”
Redd Foxx: “Redd Foxx standing by.”
Big Red: “Big Red standing by.”

Thanks for stopping, I can't wait to hear from you guys on vent. Happy
Captain Bubbles

Hey Odjii! It was nice reading your into Happy I lived in Fort Lauderdale for 4 years and I really, really, really loved Florida. I miss playing volleyball, especially on the beach. It's like always being on vacation, but not really! Lots of traffic and people everywhere though.

Welcome aboard!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Odjii

Captain Bubbles wrote:
Hey Odjii! It was nice reading your into Happy I lived in Fort Lauderdale for 4 years and I really, really, really loved Florida. I miss playing volleyball, especially on the beach. It's like always being on vacation, but not really! Lots of traffic and people everywhere though.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome Captain Bubbles. I like Ft. Lauderdale, at least the bars there. ha.
Tcyiora

You were Born in Surrey?! o__ o I live there! lol and Alex (Gaiutus) is in Maple Ridge XD

So what MMORPGs have you played? :D

Odjii

Tcyiora wrote:
You were Born in Surrey?! o__ o I live there! lol and Alex (Gaiutus) is in Maple Ridge XD

So what MMORPGs have you played? :D

Yeah my parents went to UBC I left when I was young and I grew up in South Florida. I still have family there. I love it, I visit on breaks ha. Go Canucks!

As far as mmo's I have a very long resumé. My very first mmo was City of Heroes which I played around age 14. I went to highschool and all my friends were playing wow so I played that in it's original content and first expansion for about 3 years. I really enjoyed the world pvp back then and the long 5 hour Molten Core BWL AQ20 raids lol. I then played Age of Conan, Rift, Champions online and DC Universe Online for a couple of months each respectively. I plan on playing TOR for a really really long time.
Legendkiller456

Haha! Nice to meet you Alex. I'd like to talk to you in person in Ventrilo. You seem like a good guy Happy

Tcyiora

Odjii wrote:
Yeah my parents went to UBC I left when I was young and I grew up in South Florida. I still have family there. I love it, I visit on breaks ha. Go Canucks!

As far as mmo's I have a very long resumé. My very first mmo was City of Heroes which I played around age 14. I went to highschool and all my friends were playing wow so I played that in it's original content and first expansion for about 3 years. I really enjoyed the world pvp back then and the long 5 hour Molten Core BWL AQ20 raids lol. I then played Age of Conan, Rift, Champions online and DC Universe Online for a couple of months each respectively. I plan on playing TOR for a really really long time.

loool That's awesome! :D Where abouts in Surrey is your family? Happy I'm in Newton :P rofl RootinTootinNewton... bleh.

Neato! I've played a few of those myself.
Do you have a favourite out of those? Happy

Odjii

Legendkiller456 wrote:
Haha! Nice to meet you Alex. I'd like to talk to you in person in Ventrilo. You seem like a good guy Happy

Yeah definitely, I'll look into downloading vent on my new computer as soon as possible. My old guild used mumble and teamspeak but i've always preferred vent.
Odjii

Tcyiora wrote:
Odjii wrote:

loool That's awesome! :D Where abouts in Surrey is your family? Happy I'm in Newton :P rofl RootinTootinNewton... bleh.

Neato! I've played a few of those myself.
Do you have a favourite out of those? Happy

They live in Kelowna and I have more family in Toronto and Fredricton. I've been to Newton Panango Pizza mmmm. As far as my favorite of those mmo's I'd have to say City of Heroes. The community was amazing!
Legendkiller456

Odjii wrote:
Legendkiller456 wrote:

Yeah definitely, I'll look into downloading vent on my new computer as soon as possible. My old guild used mumble and teamspeak but i've always preferred vent.

Yeah, I used Mumble a few times to talk to Reign, and I prefer Ventrilo, which to me is much easier to use.

Markis. D Thatch

Greeting Consular in Training. Names Thatch!

SonicBoomS

sorry I'm late, but welcome to our corner of Pax!!!! big grin

Thanks for the welcome gang, can't wait to play with you all on December 20.
Tcyiora

Odjii wrote:
They live in Kelowna and I have more family in Toronto and Fredricton. I've been to Newton Panango Pizza mmmm. As far as my favorite of those mmo's I'd have to say City of Heroes. The community was amazing!

Ohhh Kelowna lol XD It's nice there ^^

Yeah? :o That's good... I'm glad when an MMO has a good community >.< lol I've played a few that had really bad ones... lol

Crox Rava

Could have sworn I posted in here already! Welcome aboard, mate!

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum