Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

What Race/Gender Combo will your jedi consular be?
Human Female
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Human Male
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Twi'lek Female
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Twi'lek Male
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mirialan Female
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mirialan Male
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Miraluka Female
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Miraluka Male
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Zabrak Female
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Zabrak Male
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Odjii

re: Consular Race/Gender Pole

Crox_Rava wrote:
No Twi'leks or Zabrak so far. Interesting.

I'm going to be a Zabrak male Crox big grin Zabraks were my second choice but since noone is playing it I will take that spot.
Kirrex

Just to clarify, picking a race is essentially a cosmetic choice, right? There aren't any racial abilities or stat differences and everyone starts on Tython?

There are no racial advantages. It is cosmetic.

How can I see the results of the poll without voting? I'm curious is all and I don't wanna mess up the poll!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Kirrex

Captain Bubbles wrote:
How can I see the results of the poll without voting? I'm curious is all and I don't wanna mess up the poll!

You can click "view results" right below the poll to see it without having to vote.

Kirrex wrote:

You can click "view results" right below the poll to see it without having to vote.

Duh! Now I feel silly, thanks! Wow, not a single Twi'Lek, really? I would have thought it'd be a popular race choice!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Crox Rava

Captain Bubbles wrote:
Kirrex wrote:

Duh! Now I feel silly, thanks! Wow, not a single Twi'Lek, really? I would have thought it'd be a popular race choice!

Zabrak, too. Light Side Darth Maul, anyone? I was originally thinking about doing that.

Photobucket
Captain Bubbles

Yeah! Light side Zabrak with tons of facial tattoos sounds awesome. I approve Happy

AstralProjection

Can we edit the title of this post? Something about the phrase "Gender Pole" is just kind of distracting when you're viewing the recent post window : P

I'm surprised there aren't more Zabrak or Twi'lek out there, moreso with the Zabrak. Twi'lek get typecast as underworld types for some reason (probably because their most famous appearance was in Jabba's Palace), even though they'd be pretty common among Jedi characters too.

I'm probably going to roll a Mirialan or a Zabrak Sage, though I didn't vote because I'm not a consular.

AstralProjection wrote:
Can we edit the title of this post? Something about the phrase "Gender Pole" is just kind of distracting when you're viewing the recent post window : P

LOL

So I'm thinking I will be a Twi'lek. I haven't seen any evidence that you can have a blue male Twi'lek, but I'm assuming you can. My other concern is being treated like a slave

I'm coming in a little late on this discussion, but I voted for being a male Zabrak shadow. I'll probably also make an alt male Zabrak Sentinel.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum