View previous topic :: View next topic  
Namluck

re: Battle Pirates!

I started playing Battle Pirates (a flash game on facebook). I was wondering if anyone else was playing it? In the game, you own a island where you build resource gathering buildings, research buildings, etc. You build ships using parts you upgrade, then take those ships to the high seas to attack other players or bots. Your island you have to set up like a tower defense so other players don't wipe you out.

Right now you can't choose where you appear in the world, making it impossible to directly play with people you know (unless you get lucky) but the game is in beta and I hear they are changing the game where you can move your base with other people you know. It would be fun to have a group of people from Pax get together when this happens.

Let me know if you are interested in playing and I can explain more about the game to you (from what I know, I started the game 4 days ago)

re: Battle pirates

Yea i play it but i still think backyard monsters is better.(the people who made it made battle pirates) Oh yea dont make people mad cause they will get there friends to kill you. Well good luck with it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: