View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkos Ladar

re: Dark Meadow

So I have an identical twin brother who is a game programmer and the team lead on a new iPhone/iPad game that debuted this week. It was made using the Unreal Engine. It's a unique and ambitious game for you Apple handheld users and available on iTunes.

http://www.thedarkmeadowgame.com/

This is a handheld game?! I saw the trailer and it's awesome!! If only it was for android... but I'll definitely be telling my friends about it.

Kirrex

Oh that's interesting and coincidental. I just beat that game last night. It was really good for an Ipad game! I'm actually using the Unreal Development Kit for my own work, so it was interesting to go through the game just to analyze everything. Tell him I give him mad props big grin

Oh, I also realized that the ceiling they used in the game is the same ceiling texture I used for my senior project lol. CGtextures.com is the way to go tongue out

Glad you've had a chance to check it out! He'll be in game with us but probably won't put in enough time to warrant guild inclusion. Also, playing with him can be annoying as he spends half the time pointing out the design mechanics used.

dang graphics look like the best ive seen for phones!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: