Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Legendkiller456

re: Re: My Consular Intro

Markis. D Thatch wrote:
Fist pound to my fellow smuggler brother Crox and a hello wave to my new brothers of the sword and force.

*cough* I believe you mean lightsaber and "the Force" :P jk
Welcome to our brother and sisterhood :D

Pinoyfury wrote:
welcome to the dark side of the light side.

I like that. As you may can tell from my profile picture, I like being the mysterious one who intimidates all others, the Empire of course, on the battlefield with his double-blade.

Pax Eternus

re: My Consular Intro

Hello fellow ex-smugs Crox and Thatch, and hello to long time consulars!

For those who don't know, I just class changed to a jedi shadow from a smuggler. I'm going to be focusing PvP and rolling the balance tree.

I'll also be changing my name to Eternys or Eternus or Eterny whichever is available.

A little about myself... well I live in Ontario, Canada, and I'm a full time teacher of math and science. My hobbies are soccer, pc games, and canoeing. The rest of the time I do whatever event my group of friends and cousins plan. I'm not really big on planning the events myself, I just attend, usually stuff like a performance at Stratford Theatre or a hike or volunteer stuff or movie/dinner nights.

At 26 I'm on the older side of the guild and have more than my fair share of life experience already. I've tried lots of relationships, but none that stuck. I feel like it's been a giant theme park. Eventually though, the thrill of the ups and downs fades away and you just grow out of it. I guess I got too excited about too many rides and now it would take a pretty amazing new ride to get me to go back. Experience ruins the whole mystery and excitement of romance, just like studying a roller coaster in school for a test would ruin the whole thrill and danger of the ride.

Anyway, I'm here for anyone who wants a scarred, practical, and callous shoulder to cry on when the inevitable shit of life hits your fan.

Real life aside, I'm excited about being a tanky consular, with warlock dots, and in combat stealth. The combination is absolutely drooling. Nom Nom Nom yummy Sith! When dual spec comes out, I plan on tanking for heroic instances, just when the grind starts.

I'm also happy to be part of (imo) the most active class in Pax!

So, hello fellow consulars!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum