Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Markis. D Thatch

re: My Consular Intro

Greetings my fellow glow sticks. Err...Jedi...still have a bit of smuggler left in me. I have decided to join the ranks of the Jedi Shadows. Fist pound to my fellow smuggler brother Crox and a hello wave to my new brothers of the sword and force.

Crox Rava

Lonely without me, Thatch? :D

Nah, I see this as a natural progression of your character based on the RP thus far. I like it. You are most welcome. ^^

Photobucket
Markis. D Thatch

Thank you much! And yeah it was sort of lonely but I did have Zeeto and Bubbles to keep me company.
I thought the exact same thing actually, It seemed logical for Thatch to have some latent abilities given he slew a Jedi before using only daggers and a knife. He had to have some force assistance with speed or seeing the movements of his opponent before they made it.

Cloud Kanno

Great to see another addition to the Jedi Shadows. What will be your main focus in game (pvp or pve) and how do you plan to spec (infiltration, kinetic combat, balance)?

I need to see the skill tree and then I will decide if thats alright. I am thinking PVP would be the best. I need to sharpen my PVP skills and I figured this would be a better way to do it before I roll a smuggler alt.

Markis. D Thatch

Thank you very much, I believe Infiltration would be the tree for me. Although Balance looked like it could be fun as well but for now I think Infiltration will do nicely. Any other Shadows going for the assassin tree? lol

Woah... I just realized...I am under Cloud and Cyn's thumb now....*gulp*

Captain Bubbles

Well Crox, congratulations, I'm not fake mad at you anymore, I'm super fake mad at Thatch instead! Just kidding (or am I...)

You know, it just means we get to group more together because now we have two very different roles. And it's not too sad, Crox is still in the RP and so is Thatch.

I just feel like a poor little lonely smuggler sometimes though! *sniffles!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Pinoyfury

welcome to the dark side of the light side.

Photobucket
Markis. D Thatch

Thank you Pino...I will show them no mercy and to Bubbles, Hey I thought you would be happy. Now when we group together you can hide behind the cover while I slip behind them and slice them in two.

Captain Bubbles

Markis. D Thatch wrote:
Bubbles, Hey I thought you would be happy.

This is my happy face *grumpies*

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Markis. D Thatch

I went to watch our class progression video and I cannot find it on youtube? Can anyone help?

Foriamlord

Quote:
I went to watch our class progression video and I cannot find it on youtube? Can anyone help?

Yeah um... We don't have one yet

No class progression video yet :c but there is a Consular video I posted in the Consular Codex if you want to watch that Happy

Pressian

That intro was professional. tongue out

So you are a returning member then? Just wondering, since I'm new and I want to know a bit more about this guild. Still a lot of people I need to meet and greet.
Captain Bubbles

Pressian wrote:
That intro was professional. tongue out

So you are a returning member then? Just wondering, since I'm new and I want to know a bit more about this guild. Still a lot of people I need to meet and greet.

Nono, he's an old time member, traitor to the smugglers. He's just switching class Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum