View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Marvel

re: Game Days/Nights Discussion

Hello guys!

I thought that I will make a thread in which I will inform you about any changes that are being done to Game Days/Nights.

Some of you might notice that I have moved Battlefield Bad Company 2 Game Day from Sunday to Friday, and Team Fortress 2 from Friday to Sunday.
This is due to that, that we have Team Fortress 2 inter-guild Game Day/Night on Thursday, so having two Game Days of same game two days in row is pointless imo, even if this game is as popular as TF2.

I`m also placing all kinds of popular games on our Game Days/Nights and will follow attendance on those events, if there will be low attendance over period of time, I will switch them to other games.

Also, if you have any suggestions about game Days/Nights feel free to post them here and we will discuss them :)

timaselj

I've noticed that a lot of people have Civ V... Just sayin' wink
Though I can see why it would not be a very good idea. Even when playing with Kryad I sometimes get a little impatient... tongue out

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Lord Marvel

Yeah, and later on when people start to wage wars it really takes a bit of time to finish turn, since you have to give orders to every unit, instead of whole group like in Civ IV Happy

timaselj

Ok, then how about Alien Swarm? We could divide into groups of four people and then compete who is first to finish the level Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Lord Marvel

This is not bad idea :D specially that Alien Swarm is Free to play/Free to download Happy

FullMetalSeraph
Member - 1 Year

I like the idea of Civ games.

Also, and don't blast me for this, but since there was talk of doing PvP practice on WoW (and I need this cause I'm not very good at PvP anyways) maybe we could try to set up some game nights for WoW where we can do PvP or PvE? Just a small suggestion OHappy

I would be in support of a WoW game night!

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
PlusMinus<

Since Heroes of Newerth is now F2P, that might be a good idea. Although there is a pretty steep learning curve, it can be really fun once you get the hang of it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: