Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Sticx45

re: Shadow tanks... none of you guys?

Cloud Kanno wrote:
I will not be tanking as a Jedi Shadow. I’ve planned on going the burst dps / stealth / crowd control build ever since I decided to play as a Shadow. This way, I can perform similar to a rouge from WoW.

After playing both the imperial agent and the assassin to 25, I honestly felt that the agent was more "stealth and gank" than the assassin. The assassin still gets a backstab and increased damage just after stealth ability. But the agent got quite a bit more stealth & ambush type abilities. The best way I can describe it is the assassin has more cast time ranged abilities that you still have to use during your rotation to maximize your damage. Where as the agent had more "instant" abilities at their disposal.

The again, this was just my impression. Both felt kind of rogue'ish though. So it's like apples and... other apples.
Tobinius

re: Shadow tanks... none of you guys?

Maybe we (assuming I am offered a spot in the guild) should do another guild check just prior to the game going live, so that we can try to sort out any imbalances that pop up.

I personally plan to take the shadow infiltration route, and then when dual spec is made available I will try out the kinetic route. However, I am open to doing it the other way round if that will help balance things out while we all get settled into the game.

Cheers

Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum