Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Vote:
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

ReMMeX

re: Welcome our newest Peacekeeper, ReMMeX!

The application submitted by ReMMeX is as follows:

Quote:
Please look over this <a>thread</a> before starting your application.

Personal Questions

The following questions are aimed at helping us get to know you better as a person. Please be as detailed as possible, this means that we expect as much information as you can possibly provide us with.

Which country do you live in?:
Bulgaria

Which time zone are you in?:
GMT+2:00

Which of the following below would best describe your current occupation?:
Full-Time Job

Do you have the ability to pay monthly fees for SWTOR?:
Yes

What motivates you to contribute and to strive for achievement?:
If I have to be honest, I like to achieve only important things. To give an example: I like having great grades and I like to be a good person.

About ingame or guild contribution I did my best to help new comers into the guild and I still like doing so. Other than that my contribution will be with my role of playing and my communication skills.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Weaknesses - I would say that Im way to kind and polite. Way to much. I dont like yelling to people and I dont like argument even if I argue with someone it does not bring me pleasure. Other weakness will be to some extend in game, im not the best PvP-er and I will never be. I like PvE and raids, and similar stuff. My PvP side is poor and....well weak. I do know that this Guild is PvP oriented.

Almost forgot to talk about strengths - Well im dedicated to what I do. If I play i play , if I work I work. I dont like doing 452134 things at a time, and failing at all of them. So when im ingame i will be 100% concentrated. About real life, well Im a good person, i like to talk alot, because silence annoys me quite much. Most of the time i prefer other people talking.

I adapt easy and I am born to be a leader. That does not mean that I will apply for one, just saying. I have my own business and Im quite good at it. So this kinda shows my skills, well only to people that are aware of my working life (those are like 5 in the guild)

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on?:
Well I do martial arts- I train Krav Maga and I spend a lot of time doing that every day, after my main work. Other than that I love Football, The real one the European not the American-which is actually Handegg but nvm.

I like to play games, but only with friend, alone I like to study and practice what Iv learned in my psychology lessons.

And i like the company of my girlfriend, yes i do have one.... yes i fail at nerding i know... sorry

Pax Republica Questions

These questions are aimed at helping us figure out if you're Pax Republica material, so be as detailed as possible.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
Well Gaiutus draged me by the hair like an year ago, after that i never left, till i got kicked :D

Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? :
funny stuff, RARE a real insult...

What are your expectations of the members and leadership of Pax Republica?:
the members i know and i expect the same thing as by now. From the leaders I expect more of them to be online in eastern Europian time.

What do you believe you can contribute to Pax Republica's community?:
Well i can contribute with experience. Iv been a leader of not one big guilds in other games such as 9Dragons, ROSE Online and Counter-Strike. I have a bit harsh management skills, but when I am responsable for something I take it quite serious. Most of the time I act funny and childish, but I tend to be strict and serious when it comes to duty of any kind.

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?:
Well i have to talk about the 2 times that iv done this. First time was because I liked the company of Gaiutus and Hybrid Lee.

After i got kicked for not singing the charter (because i dont check the forums before the game is out cos i get WAY too much hipped) i decided to reapply, for only 1 reason to be honest and that is the people in the guild. For me that is the most important thing. Even in management is bad, but the people are good, the problem can be fixed. So this is my reason the people of PR.

How do you deal with stress both in and out of game.:
Well in real life, as i said i practice martial arts so its ok. In game i scream from time to time, but only if I FAIL. I do not like screaming at other people even if I do it I will apologize. But if I scream at someone that means that he is definitely hurting the team, not only me.

A non-guild member approaches you in game and begins talking smack to you. How do you react?::
Well that happens alot in League of Legends, i just say "Thank you, same to you and have a nice life", that is like 95% of the time my answer. If that does not work I have a GENIUS solution , i just /ignore him Happy

You're in Ventrilo playing with other members but one member is being annoying, making silly noises and being obnoxious...what do you do? :
Ill probably star having fun with him doing the same. But if that annoys the other members I will tell him to stop and if he does not want or he just ignores my reccomendation I will contact, a officer. Its not my job to judge people, but if he is obnoxious I will report him.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions

What is your SWTOR forum name? Please provide a link to your profile.:
I dont have one - when i get the game Happy

Have you previously been in another SWTOR guild? If so please include the Guild's name and your experience there.:
Nope

Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?:
No - if i dont count the kicking from here

Which of the following interests you most?:
Exploring

Which of the following interests you second most?:
Raiding

Which of the following interests you third most?:
Crafting

In relation to the guild.:
We work together

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements.

Which class do you intend to play?:
Jedi Consular

Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?:
Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the trial director to become a full member?:
Yes

In the future, which position would you like to hold?:
Officer

Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?:
I am a good and kind person. I am patient and I like helping. I have a serious side that comes out when its needed. I do NOT tolerate bull@#$% when we are doing something important. As in my work I expect people to be at 110% or go home.

And lastly, are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?:
Well I know a lot about the Guild, i cant really say that I have a even 1 question that needs answering Happy

Actually I have one .... Can I get a Woop Woop !!!???

Congratulations! You've completed our application. While it may have been lengthy it is in the interest of ensuring only those truly dedicated bother applying. All applications are reviewed as soon as possible.

Every mistake is a Lesson,Learn not to repeat it !
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Haha woop woop! Good job ReMMIx... I like that you talked about weaknesses before strengths. I think you'll have no problem getting back in, and we always say that for exceptional people we can go against our little class membership caps, so even though we'd be at 26 Consulars with you, I'm guessing you'll get approved to bypass the waitlist and start your trial.

On behalf of the membership here, welcome to the Pax Republica forums! Feel free to ask any questions you... Oh. It's you. tongue out

Glad you reapplied, Raddo. Not that I expected otherwise. Let's hope this goes quickly.

Photobucket
Blind Equilibrium

re: Re: App: ReMMeX

Heya Raddo, best of luck getting back into the fold Happy

ReMMeX wrote:
What is your SWTOR forum name? Please provide a link to your profile.:
I dont have one - when i get the game Happy

If for no other reason, you should probably set aside 5 minutes to do this now as when the game is released it will automatically place your first character created in the guild without having to ask for an invite.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I just wanted to clarify my post since there seems to be confusion. I'm the last person in the world you'll find giving someone preferential treatment to anyone for anything. It's no secret that I'm a military man and I believe in straight up justice.

What I am trying to say about Raddo is that I liked his application, but sure, he could beef up the answers with a little flavor and he'll have to answer questions like any other applicant, though we probably won't have many questions since he's been around so long.

The Consular count is currently at 23, and with Slaine and Veint approved it will be at 25.

That being said, Raddo would technically go to the Waitlist if his application is approved, going by the "25 members per class" cap. However, we have, plenty of times in the past, allowed a class to reach 26 or even 27 members if we felt the applicant's personality and application were exceptional enough, because again, our caps are just made up numbers anyway.

All I'm saying is that if it were my decision to make, Raddo would be one of those people that would get to be the 26th Consular with no waitlist time, based on the fact that we know Raddo and can trust him, that's the whole point of Trials and Waitlists and who do you let into a guild... and I know Gaiutus well enough to know he'd probably make the same decision, but I'll leave that up to the rest of the admins and the requests of the general membership.

Thank you guys and girl Happy. My name is RaDDo in SWTOR and my backup name is RaDDy Happy

Lord Marvel

re: Re: App: ReMMeX

ReMMeX wrote:
Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? :
funny stuff, RARE a real insult...

I say false :P

I am not able to count how many times you were swearing at players in LoL :P

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Last point of clarification, as some members may remember we (including myself!) didn't agree that Slaine should just be let right back in without going to a waitlist when he reapplied:

when Slaine reapplied, the following people were in the guild that hadn't been purged yet: Kail, Raddo, LungaLung, cagefighter, NerdRage. that's at least 2 consulars I know of (Nerd, Raddo) off of the top of my head and I think Kail. Plus Veint hadn't applied yet. In other words, there was a waitlist of people wanting to be Consulars ahead of Slaine when he applied, and that situation doesn't apply to Raddo.

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
when Slaine reapplied, the following people were in the guild that hadn't been purged yet: Kail, Raddo, LungaLung, cagefighter, NerdRage. that's at least 2 consulars I know of (Nerd, Raddo) off of the top of my head and I think Kail. Plus Veint hadn't applied yet. In other words, there was a waitlist of people wanting to be Consulars ahead of Slaine when he applied, and that situation doesn't apply to Raddo.

Kail was Trooper

Raddo, Nerd and LungALunge were Consulars

Arkathos

To make it crystal clear: No preferential treatment. We could have decided to not kick Raddo cause he's in vent 24/7 and such a nice guy, while the others were not so active. But we kicked him the same as anyone else, and we will continue to hold everyone to the same standards and expectations. I just kicked my real life friend from the guild which obviously brings some real life consequences with it for our friendship - because he didn't uphold the Charter. So obviously, we don't give preferential treatment here lol.

Raddo, depending on the situation we will have you placed on a waitlist for now as we can go ahead and accept this application. We will make you go through the entire application / trial process again to ensure you get used to the forums and can continue to be on here. What I require from you as your Guild Leader is that you are checking at least once every week and a half in the Important Information and Announcements section at the top of the forum list. Whenever it's blue, you have something you NEED to read. (This goes for all of you. I have heard a few people say that that section is only for new members. Please don't make me smash my face into my desk again that hard. It's important information and ANNOUNCEMENTS, so read it <3)

If you can do that, I will say PASS to your application and we'll get you started on the trial. If there are no other Consulars ahead of you then we will move you on through to a cap of 26, as we've always allowed one or two over for exceptional people. Welcome back bud.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
ReMMeX

I agree with you Gai.

And to make it clear i did not expect special treatment, i did not want special treatment, so people will know that even the long time members and even close friends have to follow the rules or they will be punished as it follows.

That is the reason that I am not mad or angry, cos I got what I deserved. Happy

On the other hand to be honest I do check the forums, but i dont write alot., NVM that i never even noticed the charter thing, that is totally my fault, im just saying what happened and why I didnt posted on it. Happy Have a good day and well im in vent as always :D

Pauliosis

No one is above the law, except maybe judge dread, or wait maybe i got that wrong. Anyway RaDdo u should get this trial and such over with as quickly as possible so that I can start respecting you again :P or just making u mad either way Happy
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

So I have a question... what is your guild name lol. You seem to switch between RaDDo and ReMMix depending on if you're on ventrilo or forums or who knows what, and I used to get confused but I guess I just wish you'd pick one and get everything standardized Happy So if you could explain that, that would be cool!

Pauliosis wrote:
No one is above the law, except maybe judge dread, or wait maybe i got that wrong. Anyway RaDdo u should get this trial and such over with as quickly as possible so that I can start respecting you again :P or just making u mad either way Happy

Judge Dredd is not above the law, HE IS THE LAW! ;) :D

SonicBoomS

Lord Marvel wrote:
Pauliosis wrote:

Judge Dredd is not above the law, HE IS THE LAW! ;) :D

hahahahaha Marvel just copped brownie points :D

Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum