Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostHonest

re: Light or Dark Side Consular?

So I want to be an amazing Consular! Though whats stopping me is that I dont know if I want to be a Light or Dark side Consular! The reason I ask is because the abilities you get is also determined on what side you take so since I want to be a Shadow Consular, it seems apparent that I should go and perform dark side actions to get abilities that seems it would suit for a Shadow Consular.

So what do you think, Light or Dark?! :P

Aveyn Tamai

Honestly anything involving alignment is something I'll worry about when they officially confirm purple/violet lightsaber crystals and tell us what's required of them.
All the rumours of them requiring ds make me leery.
Nolan.Sumar

I'm definitely going to play a goody goody two shoes consular. tongue out But I will enjoy being a @#$@# sith sorcerer once we start up our darkside guild later on.
Tcyiora

Gosh I'm not sure.... I know that I'm going to be a full out light sided Jedi Sage XD *heals~*

If you're going to be a shadow, you could try going dark side if you wanted... to match the role of being a dark "shadow" on the good side lol
Or you could just wait and when you finally play the game, just pick the options you personally feel is best, be it light or dark. Happy

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I don't think a Shadow has to be dark... I mean yeah, the Shadow is the "muscle" of the Jedi (like the mafia) but they are doing it for the good of the galaxy. It's sort of a "do the ends justify the means" thing that we don't need to talk about here tongue out

I've always been the super good guy whenever I play an RPG haha, especially KOTOR when I pretty much friggin maxed out on Light side points tongue out

I would assume maxing out on Light side points in-game would grant access to some of the more powerful and most effective healing spells, considering I'll most likely roll a full-blown Jedi Sage healer, so that of course goes with my mindset haha. That said, I think it would be safe to assume that Jedi Shadows would have to do some sort of darkside deed to have access to some of the more powerful spells/attacks. But of course we've yet to have any in-depth info on that haha.
Pinoyfury

I am going to be a shadow consular but still have light side choices because I will still walk the path of the light side Happy Unless game mechanics require me to be dark side, which i am pretty sure is not the case -.-

Photobucket
Arkathos

IM A KNIGHT

And I'm, going 100% lightside, just like my 100% paragon shepard. ^_^

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Aveyn Tamai

Yeah I really *want* to go LS, but I want a purple lightsaber more, so there you go ha.

Finger's crossed that it all works out fine.

Most of my other characters in things have been more of a lawful good alignment.
ReMMeX

Well deff a good guy but with a really bad ... HAIRDO !!!!! :D lolz

Every mistake is a Lesson,Learn not to repeat it !
Foriamlord

For my character, I decided that he would be a "for the greater good" archtype shadow tank. Not afraid to get his hands dirty, not afraid to kill unarmed enemies if it means saving countless innocent lives. Once you've joined the Imperial Army you're fair game to my character. Anything goes to save the republic.

I'm guessing this will result in many darkside points :P

Aiming for the middle here. Iahun serves the will of the living Force, which will likely lead to balance in his alignment.

From what I understand, LS/DS/Grey will determine what your gear looks like, nothing more. Abilities will be identical, gear stats will be identical, you'll just have an appearance that reflects your alignment. Not clear on purple sabers.

Photobucket
Pressian

I always loved the idea of being a Light-sided Sith or a Dark-sided Jedi. The juxtaposition between good and evil in ONE person seems like it would make such an interesting character and overall make the game experience just a whole lot funner. I see myself being a dark side consular. twisted
Markis. D Thatch

This is a tough one. On the one hand you have being the iconic Jedi. Powerful, do right follow the code. But on the other hand you have the freedom of darkness and using you agression to assist in your actions.

I will be rolling a shadow...so I am betting I will have a mix of dark and light. My hope is that my action balance out.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum