Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Vote:
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

GhostHonest

re: Welcome our newest Peacekeeper, GhostHonest!

The application submitted by GhostHonest is as follows:

Quote:
Please look over this <a>thread</a> before starting your application.

Personal Questions

The following questions are aimed at helping us get to know you better as a person. Please be as detailed as possible, this means that we expect as much information as you can possibly provide us with.

Which country do you live in?:
United States

Which time zone are you in?:
GMT-7:00

Which of the following below would best describe your current occupation?:
N/A

Do you have the ability to pay monthly fees for SWTOR?:
Yes

What motivates you to contribute and to strive for achievement?:
What motivates me is that I love the feel of accomplishment. I choose to persue above and beyond whats expected of me as a player. I know where I want to be and I will strive for it even if I repeatedly fail at it. I will try and try to fix a problem by researching, asking questions, or helping others till we achieve our mission.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
I feel my strengths are that I'm dedicated and love to learn. I choose to do whats expected of me in team fights with the guild, or even alone with a pug and if I dont meet those requirements I will push myself and stay persistent until till I do. If I'm falling behind in leveling or gearing, I do what it takes to get to where I need to be and always try to learn more about my characters and others as I go along. Though I do have a hard time keeping quiet. You could say I'm a very excited player.

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on?:
I usually chill with friends or head down to my nearest comic shop but I love to sing! I used to sing with my high school choir not so long ago hopefully college will bring the same amazing experience.

Pax Republica Questions

These questions are aimed at helping us figure out if you're Pax Republica material, so be as detailed as possible.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
I heard of Pax Republica from the Swtor site

Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? :
No, I'm more of the "O Snap!" person

What are your expectations of the members and leadership of Pax Republica?:
For Pax Republica members I hope that you strive to be the best you can be as guild and individually. If someone is having a problem with something, I hope that the guild will help them as much possible. I hope this guild understands that we are human and we make mistakes but even though we make mistakes doesn't mean we sit there, we get back up, learn from it and keep it pushing. If we as a guild plan to do something I hope we can follow through as a guild (not individuals) to achieve it.
To the Pax Republica Leadership I expect to have things under control and planned out ahead of time for things to get done. I also expect you understand that we have lives and things tend to happen unexpectedly that we cannot control. Though if a problem does arise I pray that you dont take it into your own hands but to consult it with the guild members or other leaders.

What do you believe you can contribute to Pax Republica's community?:
I believe I would contribute dedication, hard work, team work and will be serious and still have fun at the same time. I will be persistant by talking in game and out of game on forums and on vent. I will continue to research new and improved (though original) ways to use my character to defeat others, and I will keep the guild always in the back of my mind when making decisions. Though in the long run I hope I can show you that I'm a great kid who likes to put smiles on peoples faces and express my love for the game and for the guild.

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?:
I honestly have to say the Kurik Gene did. I know it sounds weird but when I was thinking of applying and wanted to see what the application looked like, it showed me that he and the guild takes this process seriously, and that was important to me. Him pointing out the steps to take to join the guild was very informative and it showed me what I was going to get into. His leadership was something I was looking for and other guilds were'nt showing this so I decided to take that into account and now I'm here.

How do you deal with stress both in and out of game.:
With stress in the real world I learned that you should never keep it to yourself and so to help relieve it, I try to talk to people such as friends, family, and God to help me through some tough times. While I'm in game I try to take a big breather and keep it pushing. Sometimes stress on me can be devistating, its like rain for long periods of time, you get heavy.

A non-guild member approaches you in game and begins talking smack to you. How do you react?::
YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE!! lol I'm just kidding. If it was serious I would ask them to stop and tell them I feel uncomfortable and I'm not ok with the situation, if they continue I'll ignore them or I would inform leadership about the problem and ask them to handle it. (I thought this said guild member not "non-guild member" in that case I'm not kidding! YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE!!)

You're in Ventrilo playing with other members but one member is being annoying, making silly noises and being obnoxious...what do you do? :
If I was in such a situation I would tell them to stop and what there doing isn't mature or funny. If the problem persisted I would leave vent channel and join a new one, ignore them, put them on silence, or inform leadership about the situation and expect them to fix it.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions

What is your SWTOR forum name? Please provide a link to your profile.:
AfrosThunder.. http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=1349225

Have you previously been in another SWTOR guild? If so please include the Guild's name and your experience there.:
Nova Corps, I liked the guild but I felt I was talking to myself. When I had questions specifically for the officers and was trying to get them answered the members were answering me for them. It came to the point that they felt I was getting to involved in which I respected that and took my leave.

Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?:
No

Which of the following interests you most?:
PVP

Which of the following interests you second most?:
Raiding

Which of the following interests you third most?:
Story

In relation to the guild.:
We work together

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements.

Which class do you intend to play?:
Jedi Counsular*

Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?:
Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the trial director to become a full member?:
Yes

In the future, which position would you like to hold?:
Officer

Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?:
I see Great potential with this guild when SWOTR becomes live and I would love to be apart of something that will be an ever going endeavor. I know I will be a great asset too the guild and that I will help the guild grow to its full potential. I will prove my dedication to the guild and also to the game, and it will greatly show throughout my existance in the guild.

And lastly, are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?:
If accepted will I be able to invite friends who play SWOTR? Also if you are not accepting applications is it still possible to have my application held till you start recruting again?

Congratulations! You've completed our application. While it may have been lengthy it is in the interest of ensuring only those truly dedicated bother applying. All applications are reviewed as soon as possible.

Last edited by GhostHonest on July 22, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Cloud Kanno

Solid application, Ghost.

To answer your first question, if you’re asking if friends will be given access to the guild without going through the application process, no. Only immediate family members will be given “partial” access to the guild if they do not apply. Friends will have to fill out an application just like everyone else.

Your second question, the Trooper Class is currently Closed. However, if your application is accepted I can put you on a waiting list until a spot becomes available.

Other members will be asking you questions in the future. Please take the time to answer them all. Thank you and good luck.

Hey, GhostHonest! Thanks for taking the time to check out our corner of the internet. Happy Your application was great! Lengthy answers that had some relevancy to them. I have a couple of questions though..

You mentioned you were attending college.. what are you hoping to study?

Do you sing in any community projects or groups? I'm sure musicals wouldn't be too far of a stretch. tongue out

I was wondering if you could clarify a bit about the last SW:TOR guild you were a part of.. your reason for leaving was that the guild officers felt that you were too involved? I guess I don't understand.

Thanks! I'm sure others will be by later to continue the interro - err.. no.. well, yeah - interrogation. Happy
GhostHonest

Thank you for replying to my questions so quickly, and I understand! If possible can I choose 2 classes I wanted to be a JC then a Trooper, I didnt realize I put trooper as first choice.

GhostHonest

Clusterfact wrote:
Hey, GhostHonest! Thanks for taking the time to check out our corner of the internet. Happy Your application was great! Lengthy answers that had some relevancy to them. I have a couple of questions though..

You mentioned you were attending college.. what are you hoping to study?

Do you sing in any community projects or groups? I'm sure musicals wouldn't be too far of a stretch. tongue out

I was wondering if you could clarify a bit about the last SW:TOR guild you were a part of.. your reason for leaving was that the guild officers felt that you were too involved? I guess I don't understand.

Thanks! I'm sure others will be by later to continue the interro - err.. no.. well, yeah - interrogation. Happy

First of im glad i stumbled upon this guild :]

1) My Major would be in Computer Software Engeneering major.
2) I sang with my school choir at elderly homes for christmas, veterans day, day care centers, and I also attended some cool competions for disneyland and ended up 1st one time it was pretty amazing!
3) What was happenning was that I was asking questions about the officers and there jobs, I was wondering if each officer had a specific job or were they spread among them and if it was possible to become an officer in the long run, and a member said that officers were predecided and that jobs was shared among them, though if it was possible he would loved to be one. I replied that I would also. Then another guild member came and said that the reason for someone to want to become a officer is to change things and that she will be keeping a close eye on me. So I replied that I have no intentions to change anything I believe they have done an amazing job I was just wondering if it was possible to become one. I went to play tennis and came back to be removed from the guild because I didnt fit. I guess I felt I was too involved and out of line.

I hope that answers your questions, sorry if it was long clusterfact tongue out

Crox Rava

GhostHonest wrote:
Then another guild member came and said that the reason for someone to want to become a officer is to change things and that she will be keeping a close eye on me.

Weirded. Out.

Sounds like the leadership wasn't terribly healthy there. What a thing to say to a recruit!

Anyway, welcome to the forums and good luck with the process. Oh, and I like to sing, too.

Photobucket
GhostHonest

Crox_Rava wrote:

Anyway, welcome to the forums and good luck with the process. Oh, and I like to sing, too.

Thank you! and I'm hoping for the best :].. AND YOU LIKE TO SING TOO!! lol thats great! maybe I'm may have to "interrogate" you later. :P tongue out

Tcyiora

Okay one question lol
How did you get Mudkipzs chibi as your avatar? XD

Blind Equilibrium

Tcyiora wrote:
Okay one question lol

LOL, he ninja'd your art off teh interwebz Cyn :D
GhostHonest

Tcyiora wrote:
Okay one question lol

LoL!! I actually just put it on! I was looking at the guild site checking forums and saw this cool looking wallpaper!! I saw it was from proud pastry and so I looked at the their complimentary work, and there he was! tongue out

Tcyiora

GhostHonest wrote:

LoL!! I actually just put it on! I was looking at the guild site checking forums and saw this cool looking wallpaper!! I saw it was from proud pastry and so I looked at the their complimentary work, and there he was! tongue out

Hahaha I'm Proud Pastry *points to self* ^_^ I did that chibi for another member here ^_^ hehe
I'm glad you like it! lol XD

I also really liked your application! :3

GhostHonest

Blind Equilibrium wrote:
Tcyiora wrote:
Okay one question lol

LOL, he ninja'd your art off teh interwebz Cyn :D

I did LoL! tongue out I mean I dont mind you seeing me but I thought this would be a little more appealing to look at. big grin

GhostHonest

Tcyiora wrote:
GhostHonest wrote:

Hahaha I'm Proud Pastry *points to self* ^_^ I did that chibi for another member here ^_^ hehe

Ghost: Ya its really cool to look at, chibis are on point! Also Thank you for the opportunity! I really enjoy talking to the guild! big grin
(Though sadly my quotes aren't coming up like their suppossed to. )

Blind Equilibrium

GhostHonest wrote:
Tcyiora wrote:
GhostHonest wrote:

Ghost: Ya its really cool to look at, chibis are on point! Also Thank you for the opportunity! I really enjoy talking to the guild! big grin
(Though sadly my quotes aren't coming up like their suppossed to. )

Yeah, guests can't quote properly, makes reading stuff a bit frustrating at times
Legendkiller456

Hello Ghost and welcome to our forums. A very lengthy app on my part. You said you wanted Jedi Consular as your class, it so happens that we are closed as well. As what Cloud has said, if your app is accepted then you will be put on the wait list for Jedi Consular (if that is your choice).
I would love for you to join us as a Consular. I say give him a chance wink

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum