Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Zoron Ror

re: Finder's Keepers [PBP]

Zoron put down the transmitter as the heavens opened above him. The internal sensors inside his helmet displayed an alert as acidic rain hit his armor. He was about to signal the rest of the group when movement amongst the vines caught his eye, unstrapping his blaster rifle Zoron immediately went down on his knee and prepared to fire.

He relaxed seeing the blue skinned Nautolan using a large leaf above his head to shield himself from the rain. "Crox! I almost blew off one of your tendrils, this jungle is so frinking spooky" Zoron shouldered his blaster rifle and picked up the communicator. "We better get out of this rain and find shelter." He put his gloved fingers to the side of his helmet and activated the comm to Aima, "Sir, I sent the distress signal to Pax, me and Crox are going to head north and see if we can find shelter."

*On the pleasure moon of Nar Shadda orbiting Nal Hutta*

Lord Depravous was mulling over the news he had just recieved from Alina Vin, his young apprentice.

"Tell me again Alina, the ship crashed where?"

"In the jungle region My Lord, our agents are trying to get a more precise location."

"See that you do young one, an unreported ship crashing insystem warrents investigation. Also see that my ship is prepped."

"At once My Master." With the practiced grace of a dancer, which she in fact was, Alina turned to do her masters's bidding.

Admiring the girl as she faded from view Depravous turned his mind to other things. Ships rarely crash for no reason, a smuggler perhaps, republic agents? Whoever they were it was a mystery, and Depravous disliked mysteries.

Her minds eye slowly turned from the visions, her astral form a blinding beam of light coming straight out of the void. Two dark orbs snap open in the earie hololight, the energy contained within her visibly shimmering over her skin for a few seconds.
She turned to the young woman piloting to shuttle.
“Open the hololink. Prepare to dock“
…......
As a hololink form appeared of a young muscualr Twi-lek female, Ysme smiled. A slight movement of her lips, loaded with intent.
“ Sin, welcome to the Azalus. I trust your talents will be greatly welcomed and uselful to our sisterhood. We shall be docking shortly.”

The Zabrak turned to her young prospect piloting the shuttle.
“Is all ready?........It is time to join our new sister”
Embié

Syrena looks at Ysme and smiles with a slight nod.

"Prepare for landing Mistress, Our fun day shall begin."

Syrena Docks the Shuttle perfectly and subtley into the docking station, with a hiss and a bang one of the doors on the side of the shuttle slides open. Syrena looks at Ysme once more and slides on her helm and gives her equipment a quick check over.

"Time to meet our new sister, let's hope we cause some havoc today."
Ysme

The zabrak gave a slight smile.

She appreciated the the sociopathic profile's of both new prospects on this mission and loked forward to seeing them enjoying their particular talents.

This mission should prove and amusing distraction and test for the both of them.

She raised up the black sheer syn silk cloak hood. and stepped up to the bulkhead door.

"Good, .....I shall enjoy seeing you both at play."

Stepping into the main craft she moved with silent confidence to the flight deck.
Embié

"Well i hope i can impress you mistress"

Syrena responds as she follows the Dark Lady into the main craft to greet Sinya, They both move sleekly into the craft where they are met by a rather musclar female twi'lek.

Slightly shocked but not surprised Syrena nods at the Twi'lek as a gesture of greeting as she had never met such a well built Twi'lek as they were all usually slaves and dancers.

"Nice to meet you Sin, we are ready for a briefing on what you have discovered sister."

Sinya nods and walks away to a briefing room, Syrena and Ysme follow.
Garlen Durakkis

Jareth eyes slowly opened as he tried to figure out where he was. The last thing he remembered was they were crash landing for some reason. It got a little bumpy, and Jareth must have hit his head on something, because his head did hurt a little. Where were they, but as soon as he looked up as the sky and took a sniff of the air he instantly knew, Nal Hutta. He remembered being in the room with someone, but as he remembered whom, his headache hurt a little more. Dar Dar Binks. Gungan and friend of Jareth, but also a creature who's mouth never stops moving. And also the one who managed to crash their ship. Great, now both them and the squad who had sent the distress signal were in trouble. Jareth looked around more, "Dar Dar? C'mon buddy where are you?"

As he yelled more he thought he heard something. Something running up behind, feet, something. As he felt the presence right behind him he pulled out his lightsabers and spun around. The figure stopped quickly as it was almost impaled by Jareth's sabers. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH" the creature started yelling. As the yelling stopped Jareth knew who it was.

"Dar Dar, Dar Dar, DAR DAR, CALM DOWN!"Jareth yelled at the gungan.

Jareth stood annoyed as the gungan kept yelling. Then another thought struck him. Where was Thatch?

Last edited by Garlen Durakkis on July 21, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Davi Jones

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh Jareyth eets yew!! Mesa was wundering if yew would evar wake up!
Dar Dar jumps up in excitement as Jareth puts away his lightsaber.
Mesa weent looking awound and found dese berries! Dar Dar shows Jareth some green berries that are engulfed in insects and red oozing bubbles all around.
Jaret told Dar Dar to put down the berries but Dar Dar was very hungry.
Mesa a Gungan. A wittle berry cant hurwt mee! Dar Dar sticks his long tongue out at Jareth then eats 2 of the odd berries.
Uhh ohhhh.... Dar Dar passed out.

As Dar Dar passed out on the ground Jareth checked the surroundings, still wondering about Thatch. He looked down at Dar Dar's body and sighed. As he was about to pick Dar Dar up he heard more footsteps and rustling of plants and leafs. "Thatch, is that you?Jareth asked as the noise got closer.

Last edited by Garlen Durakkis on July 21, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qukatt

Sin'yavend briefly considers jarring her ship away as they come in to dock.

She flicks the auto pilot back on after they dock setting a course for the destination transmitted to her from the Agency Intelligence. Sin quicksteps down to the docking door and stands to stiff attention for the ~greasy scummy sith..~

Sin blinks and unfocuses back into a blank state of being, she suspected the Sith would be in her head as soon as possible.. nothing to see here.

They step in and talk at her. It doesn't really register for a moment by which time she'd already nodded and walked off towards the bridge.

She sits down in her usual spot and as soon as the other get into the room she brings up a hologram of Nal Hutta, marked in a red trail is the signature of the downed ship she's recieved in more coded messages from other Agents that were in the area.

"This is Nal Hutta, Intelligence tells me that the intruders were badly damaged on getaway and left this signal on their entry into the atmosphere, going through the layer of pollution they went off the scanners so we at least dont have the entire system to search," she scoffs slightly, "We're reasonably sure they have downed in jungle and are recieving reports that the schutta Huttas are, of course, on the look out for such an interesting salvage site."

Sinya spins her chair around to lock eyes with the Zabrak, "I believe the Empire has decided that if the Hutta get their hands on our goods we are to offer any price they ask.. whether or not your orders are to honour it is up to you" She studies for a reaction.. some clue as to the intentions there.

Without waiting for a reply she spins back, the hologram shifts to an image of the area that is estimated as the landing site. A big blue line runs right through it.

"My proposal is that you get back in your shuttle and disengage while heading through the layer of pollution to avoid detection, Then I'll start an airstrike along the middle of this patch, while you land and get a start on the ground. I assume any Jedi, and my intelligence says that's likely, will feel you coming so this should cause enough of a distraction while you.. look for them. With any luck they'll be on my path and the problem will be solved before it begins. I'm told what we are looking for would likely survive."

She spins back round, this time staring down the obvious lesser of the two "Which would be...?"
Embié

Syrena's UI boot's up and interfaces with her armor, so she plants herself in the nearest seat with another long drawn out sigh.

"Look im bored, What's the plan? I actually would like to make some credits today... business has been slow."

Syrena notices Sinya giving her the look as if she was the lowest rank here belittling her without spoken words, Syrena give's a quick glance to Ysme who is standing there stone cold in contemplation the relock's her eyes with Sinya's.

"Sigh... look, i have absolutely no idea what you think we know, all i know is you just sent a transmission to us with reguards to a wreckage, maybe some pirate's or smuggler's with valuable cargo that we can.... help ourselves to?"

Syrena watches as she explains the bombing run and pipes up.

"Fine... if you think you can distract them long enough with your bombs i can get us in there undetected on my ship... I'm also pretty sure there's some people down there with a bounty on the head's oooh payday might actually be in hand.."

Underneath her helm she smirks a killer instinct grin.

"I feel it..."

Last edited by Embié on July 22, 2011 7:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Markis. D Thatch

A red and black haired Mirialan male steps out from the bushes with his pistol at the ready. "What was all that yelling?" Thatch looked down at the passed out Gungan and rolled his eyes. He flipped his pistol in his hand and slid it back into his hip holster. "I should have known...What did he eat this time? " As Thatch walked through the bushes one could see that his duster had been frayed. Dirt and grease smudges dotted his green tinted face. His clan tattoos almost blended in with the grease. On his shoulder sat a smaller hover droid with large blue eyes and tiny arms. Its small claw like feet curled around the shoulder pad of Thatch's duster. It stood no taller than a Gorg and had a domed head.

"Excuse me...but upon examining the remains of our ship it would appear that the port side engine overloaded. Followed by a catastrophic systems failure...If I were in my astromech platform I could ha-"

Thatch patted the droids head mid sentence. "You could have saved the ship but risked frying your circuits...rather have you here on my shoulder than in a scrap heap Boltz"
Boltz rolled his blue eyes and shrugged his shoulders, "Thats comforting..."

Thatch looked down to Jareth. "You all right? Or did you eat that stuff too? "

Garlen Durakkis

Jareth laughed. "I'm fine, a bit of a headache from both bumping my head and, him. He said looking down at Dar Dar. Glad to see you guys are alright though."

Jareth looked at his datapad to check the distress call again. "Well we should probably start heading towards the signal. It's came from a little northeast from here. So let's get a move on!" Jareth said as he put slung Dar Dar over his shoulder.
Markis. D Thatch

Thatch nodded and pulled his slug thrower shotgun from his shoulder and held it low. "I'll take point since you have the extra cargo..." Thatch began to gingerly make his way through the jungle with Boltz scanning the local area for frequency transmissions and stealth generators on his shoulder. He walked through a thicket and froze in place. Before him was a massive bog with a dense forest on the other side. Thatch began to navigate the terrain as they made their way to the frequency. "So Jareth...Where did you pick up the Gungan? "

Davi Jones

Dar Dar woke up but noticed Jareth was carrying him to wherever they were going. Nobody noticed he woke up so Dar Dar kept his eyes closed and enjoyed the free ride. There was no need to waste his energy.

Page 2 of 21

Jump to: