Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlayerJL

re: Lightsaber's form

http://darthhater.com/2011/07/06/lore-update-lightsaber-forms/

Just thought this might be interesting to share. A in-depth breakdown to each lightsaber form and its potential appearance in Swtor.

Trah War

Cool find Slayer! I hope the game lets us learn all the available styles and does not separate them between the lightsaber equipped classes haha.
Nolan.Sumar

re: RE: Lightsaber forms

This is really cool, thanks for posting this! Now I'm excited to find out which forms my consular gets to use. I hope we get Niman, as I like the idea of the balanced versatile approach to combat. It would also be nice to get a super defensive "parry" mode so that when we're fighting a Juggernaut or Marauder we can hold them off with our light saber while blasting them with force powers!
Vanden Norr

Very cool! I hope us Consulars aren't so restricted where we can't learn some of the more "aggressive" forms of lightsaber combat.

Vanden Norr wrote:
Very cool! I hope us Consulars aren't so restricted where we can't learn some of the more "aggressive" forms of lightsaber combat.

I just finished playing through KOTOR 2 as a jedi consular and I got most of the lightsaber forms, though possibly not as fast as a Jedi Guardian might have. So perhaps we will get them in TOR? Then again it looks like in TOR the forms are selected skills, whereas in KOTOR 2 you just got them automatically on leveling up.
Davi Jones

Id say form 2 or 4 >:D

I agree with Davi ^^

Photobucket
SonicBoomS

that's interesting... I hope lightsaber forms will play a larger part in the game than in the KOTOR games. It'd be cool if our stances and moves would be modeled after them too haha, but that's probably wishful thinking.
ReMMeX

I will use the same color as my chibi Happy I dont like yellow so much, but for a healer that i will be ill be like a BEACON OF HEALTH :D

Every mistake is a Lesson,Learn not to repeat it !
SonicBoomS

ReMMeX wrote:
I will use the same color as my chibi Happy I dont like yellow so much, but for a healer that i will be ill be like a BEACON OF HEALTH :D

if you preordered the Collector's Edition, you get a gold color crystal that's supposedly pretty awesome looking haha

Form 4: Ataru

Pressian

I remember a lot of this stuff from KOTOR, and I like to watch the movies and observe which forms certain Lightsaber-wielding characters use. I know alot of people say Count Dooku uses Makashi, which I think is pretty slick. tongue out

I know there were also force forms, and that will probably be most appealing to me considering my ideal class is the Jedi Sage (or a Sorcerer if we make a Sith guild). Speaking of which, does anyone know where I can find any information on Pax Republica making a Sith guild? PM me if you do. Thanks Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum