Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
timaselj

re: Finder's Keepers -- OOC/PBP Discussion

Count me in as well! Happy

And I like the one with detstroying the enemy HQ the best =3

Just sayin' wink

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Garlen Durakkis

I'm interested :D
VariabIe

Hey folks! I've passed the word along to the RPers over at Reign, so hopefully we'll have some Imperials for you guys to shoot at post haste ;)

re: Character Bio

Species/Race:Miraluka
Name: Nolan
Middle Name:Zarek
Last Name:Sumar
Nickname:N/A
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170
Class: Jedi Consular
Hair Color/Style: Shaved Head
Facial Appearance: Calm, Clean Shaven.
Eye Color: N/A. Wears a Dark Green Cover over his empty eye sockets.
Body Appearance:
Personality: Nolan is a thoughtful, deliberate person who speaks with care and precision and without an excess of unnecessary words. He may seem reclusive to some, avoiding revelry and excitement, but in reality this is just an expression of his deep and single minded commitment to what he takes to be the path of the Jedi, and the accompanying unwillingness to be distracted by frivolous pursuits.
Position In Guild: Wait list/Applicant
Home Planet: Tython
Current Residence: Tython
Ship: Serenity[1], Corellian Defender Class Light Corvette
Armor: Simple green/brown jedi robes, unadorned with frills or ornamentation.
Preferred Weapon: Nolan prefers to use his force powers rather then engage in physical combat. But, if pushed, he will draw his dark green light saber.
Secondary Weapon(s): N/A
Miscellaneous Item(s):
Number of Shipments Smuggled:N/A
Alignment: Lawful Good. Nolan understands that the needs & laws of the republic transcend the moral intuitions of any particular individual.

Biography / Starting Story:
Nolan's Parents, Zarek and Keesha, were senior members of the Jedi Order's diplomatic core who were killed in the sacking of Coruscant. Luckily their young son had been sent away from the intensity of republic politics to the outpost on Tython. Having lived there since long before it became the location of the new Jedi Temple, and having been present at the time of the temples' construction, Nolan is intimately aware of many of the planet's deepest secrets.
After the death of his parents Nolan withdrew from the world and into meditation for a full three years from the ages of 13 to 16, leaving his chambers at the temple-in-construction only to go to classes and meals. Though he has become more engaged with the world since, he is still marked with the calm reserve of a deeply introspective personality.
Beyond his duties as a member of the Jedi Order the sole passion he allows himself is spaceflight, on the grounds that an excellent navigational and tactical sense make be critical in combating the machinations of the Sith. In the end though, Nolan keeps much to himself, with his true perspective and thoughts being unknown even to his closest friends and superiors within the Jedi Order...

Notes
[1] Yes, this is a reference to Firefly.
Crox Rava

EDIT: Moved/rewrote character sheet to proper forum.

Last edited by Crox Rava on July 14, 2011 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Photobucket
timaselj

Species/Race: Human
Name: Tim
Middle Name:
Last Name: Maselj
Nickname: Mr. Doc
Height: 1,85 m
Weight: 80 kg
Class: Trooper/Commando/Combat medic
Hair Color/Style: (Same as the guy in my sig >.>)
Facial Appearance: Has a scar running from under his left eye to his left nostril, shaved.
Eye Color: Dark brown
Body Appearance: Between athletic and muscular
Personality: Warm and nice to his friends and allies, cold and unforgiving to his enemies and the enemies of his friends.
Position In Guild: Peacekeeper
Home Planet: Nar Shaddaa
Current Residence: Corusant
Ship: Swift Morningstar (BT-7 Thunderclap)
Armor: Medium armor with energy shields.
Preferred Weapon : Assault blaster rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): Blaster Pistol
Miscellaneous Item(s): A trauma drone, bacta spray canister, medkit, wristblade.
Alignment: Good
Biography / Starting Story: Tim grew up as a son of a smuggler. His father wanted nothing more than for his son to continue the line that had been in the family for generations. However, Tim went and became a doctor at 17 years. He established a clinic and was doing well. He though helping people was his only happiness after his family died during a shuttle crash. Then, one night, a couple of scoundrels barged into his clinic, and gunned down most of the people there. They started pressuring Tim for credits. He gave them about half what he had at the moment and went to by a blaster as soon as they left. When they returned the next day, it was them who were gunned down. Soon afterward Tim had to run because those were men of one of the Hutts. Tim spent his last credits for a shuttle to Corusant, where he enlisted into the Republic Army. Provided he was a doctor for a short while, he was given special training. He had managed to pay the Hutt off, to make sure there were no attempts on his life made. Now he is a proud member of the Republic Special forces.
Speech Color: Red

Last edited by timaselj on July 7, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Kryad Explo

Name: Kryad
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name: Explo
Nickname: Kryad
Height: 2 Meters
Weight: 90kg
Class: Trooper
Hair Color/Style: Bald
Facial Appearance: Wearing mask at most times
Eye Color: Brown
Body Appearance: high and body builder
Personality: A bit aggresive but calm alot.
Position In Guild: Legionnaire
Home Planet: Geonosis
Current Residence: Uknown
Ship: N/A
Armor: http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/images/1/13/359px-MandalorianKOTOR2.2.jpg
Preferred Weapon : Heavy Guns(All sorts as long as they do damage.
Secondary Weapon(s): Sub-machine gun/ Pistol
Miscellaneous Item(s): Knife
Number of Shipments Smuggled: 0
Alignment: republic
Biography / Starting Story: http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6988721&gid=118791&gid=118791

Not sure if I can join, due to stuff happening durring next two weeks, but after that I guess I can.

Clusterfact

Hey guys! In an attempt to make these threads a little more clean and efficient, if you could please fill out a character bio in the following format, we will be able to catalog character bios without needing to post and re-post bios for every story. Good idea, Aveyn. big grin

[[[If you have already submitted a bio sheet you do not have to fill out another as I have already converted your bio to the new format Happy]]]

Edit: I suppose giving you the new format would be nice, huh?

Name:
Nickname:
Class:

Physical Traits:

Species/Race:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color/Style:
Facial Appearance:
Eye Color:
Body Appearance:

Background:
Home Planet:
Current Residence:
Ship:
Armor:
Preferred Weapon :
Secondary Weapon(s):
Miscellaneous Item(s):
Alignment:
Personality:
Biography / Starting Story:
Aveyn Tamai

Just an addendum to the above...
Hold off on profile posting for the moment, rather than *us* post your profiles on the new thread, we'll get you guys to post your own, enabling you to edit them later at your leisure if or whenever things change.
Areku99

So we post them in the other thread?

Areku99 wrote:
So we post them in the other thread?

When I get it set up yes :D
Just want to confirm one last thing before that though!
Areku99

If you need any help, shoot me a PM.

If you're open to Sith from REIGN, I would be delighted to participate. I'm sure others would as well, depending on how much room you have!

Edit to include character vitals:

Name: Cruentus (Sith name)
Nickname: Sajan Shadow (underworld alias)
Class: Inquisitor

Physical Traits: average height and build, dark skin and hair

Species/Race: human, dark skin
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair Color/Style: shoulder length and black
Facial Appearance: well groomed goatee. brown skin now pallid from years of darkside use and experimentation
Eye Color: yellow and red, bloodshot from darkside taint. were brown.
Body Appearance: average height and weight, well groomed.

Background: last of a minor Corellian noble line known for producing many Jedi
Home Planet: Corellia
Current Residence: Unknown.
Ship: Shadowfall, Fury-class interceptor
Armor: light
Preferred Weapon : lightsaber
Secondary Weapon(s):
Miscellaneous Item(s):
Alignment: darkside as a manner of convenience. anti-Republic and Jedi, specifically
Personality: mildly sadistic, demanding, arrogant
Biography / Starting Story: parents were both Jedi who fell during the Second Battle of Bothawuii when Cruentus was 3 years old. Raised by a family servant to follow in their footsteps and become a Jedi, but fell at age 8 when murdered a fellow pupil. Fled the Republic, and was sheltered and introduced to the dark side by a fugitive member of the family hiding on the aquatic world of Manaan. Was captured by the Empire during the bombardment of Manaan, preceding the Treaty of Coruscant. Was released from custody and remanded to the custody of REIGN for advanced training, and has since risen the ranks to become a Sith Master in his own right.

I'm in!

Vanden Norr

I've never RP'd before, but I think I'd like to take a chance on this :D

Name: Vanden Norr
Nickname: None
Class: Consular

Physical Traits: Skin is somewhat tan due to spending time outdoors. Has light freckles on his face.

Height: 6'2''
Weight: 180
Hair Color/Style: Short brown hair buzzed down so you can clearly see his widow's peak hairline.
Facial Appearance: Slight facial hair growing around chin (goatee), trimmed. Mature and angular face.
Eye Color: Blue, can change to blue-gray if there is a disturbance in the Force.
Body Appearance: A bit taller than most people, lean & fit, not overly muscular.

Background: Vanden experienced a traditional Jedi upbringing.
Home Planet: Hathrox III
Current Residence: Tython/Jedi Temple
Ship: Light Jedi Starfigher (Unnamed)
Armor: Light armor designed for flexibility and manueverability in combat, cortosis gauntlets. Otherwise, traditional Jedi Consular robes.
Preferred Weapon: Single green lightsaber.
Secondary Weapon(s): None, but proficient with a blaster.
Miscellaneous Item(s): Cloak with hood, utility pack with miscellaneous items such as a grappling hook and comlink.
Alignment: Light
Personality: Focuses on completing missions and his training to become a Jedi Knight. Can be too focused on one event and not detect subtle, important pieces of information. Believes it is his duty as a Jedi to encourage "Jedi morals" to people he meets. Will joke lightly with companions to befriend them.
Biography / Starting Story: Vanden was discovered at birth to be Force sensitive - when told the information, his parents made the decision to send him to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant for training in order to defend the Republic. Still a Youngling, Vanden survived the Sacking of Coruscant by Sith forces at the age of eight. In the wake of the Treaty of Coruscant, Vanden was present as the Jedi departed for Tython, where he would complete his studies as a Youngling. Eventually, he was chosen to be the Padawan of a young Jedi Knight, and has been under the Knight's tutelage for the past five years.

Note: In need of a Jedi Master!!

Page 2 of 32

Jump to: