Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Vote:
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Namluck

re: Welcome our newest Peacekeeper, Namluck!

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
Hello Namluck! First off I want to say thank you for serving your country in the Army. We have quite a few military members in the guild, and the guild is really supportive of what we do, so you should fit right in. I'm a 2nd Lieutenant in the Air Force myself!

I would highly suggest to you the Trooper or Consular classes. Because if you choose Trooper Commando (which I thought would also be a good fit since you're in the Army), you'll be able to trait either as a Healer or DPS and be able to switch between the two.

I agree completely with what you are saying. Being a heavily armored healer would be a welcomed change from being a squishy priest that wears robes (looks more like dresses to me). I have made up my mind about rolling a Trooper commando. I am going to start looking for a Trooper photo to add to my profile and fill one of the application requirements.

Thank you for your insight and help in my decision.
Namluck

Blind Equilibrium wrote:
You one of those officer types or the kind of military that works for a living (<3 u Nwahs wink )

Best of luck on selection!

I was enlisted as 11B (infantry) but now I am a 1st Lieutenant in the Medical Service Corps (Army). My wife is also working on her degree to become an Army Nurse.
Namluck

Captain Bubbles wrote:
So, you played EQ2 for a little bit? What class did you play?

Also, what nonsense is this, "I want to be everything except a smuggler"?! Pftt! *wounded feelings* Seriously though, I'm curious to know why the other classes interest you more, especially since the smuggler can be a healer too!

I didn't play EQ2 very long, I think I started as a cleric? but I didn't even get to the point were you branch off. lol, so I guess you really can say I "played" it that much. I think I got sucked into a different MMO. That is about the time WoW came out.

I have nothing against smugglers! At least that is what I will say to their face so they don't seal my wallet. It is just not my personality. I explained it more in an earlier post.
Namluck

Zeeto (Cpt Eternus) wrote:
My question would be, do you see yourself playing other games than SWTOR with the guild?

When SWTOR comes out I don't think I will be playing any other MMOs, but when I get back to the states I would love to start playing a MMO just for the sole purpose of getting to know everyone. I am going to try to make it to as many scheduled events as possible, I have all the systems except a Wii and play ALL types of games. I saw Poker night on the calender and I am interested where that is played? I would have to get up at around 4am to go to it though, lol.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Ugh, 4am wake up for a night of poker might or might not be fun, but we'd love to see you there! We've been playing it at games.com/poker basically. It's a lot of fun but we haven't had very good attendance the last 3 weeks!

I'm sold, I think this guy should be accepted as a Trooper right away, but that's just me Happy

I agree ^^

The recruitement for troopers is opened and this guy is already a commando in real life, he ought to be good at it in game too!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

So if that's an official "Change my class to Trooper"... LET THE TRIAL BEGIN!

As many others have said, my sincere thanks for serving your Country. I have no higher respect than for those who wear our Country's uniform.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Tcyiora

Trial Phase 1: Complete √
Trial Phase 2: Complete √
Trial Phase 3: In progress

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! During this trial you will have 7 days, starting 6/11/2011 and ending 6/17/2011, to complete seven tasks as part of Trial Phase 1. Trial Phase 2 will consist of another 7 days in which, you must complete the eighth and ninth task and take the time to see how well you fit into our community. Trial Phase 3 is the voting phase that will last for 3 days. During this phase members can cast their vote on whether you pass or fail.

As you undergo these tasks, you will not only complete the steps necessary to become a fully functioning member of Pax, you'll also learn if Pax is the guild you actually want to join.

At the end of this trial your application will be re-evaluated for the final decision. Do not hesitate to send me a private message, email, or MSN message with any questions or concerns. Here are your tasks:

►Phase 1

1. You must make 15 new posts in our forums.
(note: please keep your posts meaningful, these must be done in phase 1).
You're starting phase 1 at 10 posts and must reach 25 posts to pass this requirement of phase 1.
Complete √

2. You must update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. Complete √

3. You must make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum Complete √

4. You must PM either the Consul or one of the Arbiters or Envoys and give them the necessary info for creating your Ventrilo account. You need to PM your desired name and password. Here is a link to a helpful thread with sig and Vent info.

Click Here. Complete √

5. Go over our Rules and Regulations thread and be sure to post that you accept them. Please read them carefully BEFORE accepting. Here is a link to the thread:

Click Here. Complete √

6. You must arrange an interview with the either the Consul or one of the Arbiters or Envoys via a PM. The interview will be conducted in Ventrilo before your trial period is up. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild. For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview Click Here. Complete √

7. Declare your class and your advanced class in the Guild Roster. Complete √

►Phase 2

8. You must get into vent and a game for at least one day. Please try to maintain Ventrilo activity throughout and after your Trial, as participation will be mandatory upon The Old Republic's release.
(note: a game with us is optional vent is not, this may be completed in the first phase) Complete √

9. You must make an additional 15 new posts in our forums
(note: please keep your posts meaningful, these must be done in phase 2).
You're starting phase 2 at 37 posts and must reach 52 posts to pass this requirement of phase 2.
Complete √

►Phase 3

10. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed as a member, so try to relax and good luck!

Last edited by Tcyiora on June 24, 2011 11:58 am; edited 7 times in total

Torvos

Probably the best application I have seen for this guild ^^. Good luck on your trial and thanks again for serving our country proudly!!
Lord Marvel

Vent account created Happy

Namluck

Thank you for the acceptance and a chance of being a part of the community. I hope to get to know most of you better!

I still can't get my SWTOR account working so I can link my account. Here is what support sent me.

"We need to escalate it for the attention of our specialized team.

We hope to have this resolved for you as quickly as possible, but for the moment we are unable to give an estimated time for resolution. We would ask for your continued patience whilst we make every effort to fix this problem for you."
Lord Marvel

No worries than Namluck, we understand, since you are not the only one here to have strange problems with account on TOR Happy

timaselj

Hey Namluck! Welcome to the guild here as well and I wish for you to find your stay here long and comfortable. Also, after chatting with him today on vent, I found out that he loves dogs.

LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN!

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
HybridLee

Interview done!
Tcyiora

Congratulations, you are now in phase 2! :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum