Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

iKNIFE
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

iKNIFE

re: Welcome our newest Peacekeeper, iKNIFE!

The application submitted by iKNIFE is as follows:

Quote:
Please look over this <a>thread</a> before starting your application.

Personal Questions

The following questions are aimed at helping us get to know you better as a person. Please be as detailed as possible, this means that we expect as much information as you can possibly provide us with.

Which country do you live in?:
USA

Which time zone are you in?:
GMT+6:00

Which of the following below would best describe your current occupation?:
Full-Time Job

Do you have the ability to pay monthly fees for SWTOR?:
Yes

What motivates you to contribute and to strive for achievement?:
I am a very competitive person with anything I do. Striving to be the best yet helping other a long is what I strive for, lead by example and help others to see things better or in a different way that they never thought of. Their is always that since of achievement after completing one of your goals which allows you to set higher or more outrageous marks that lead you endlessly on a journey.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
STRENGTHS: Dedicated Player, Team player,Strategic mind, all around easy person to get along with.
WEAKNESSES: I tend to be a more quite person, so my communication may be lacking at times.

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on?:
When I'm not working or spending time with my family I'm gaming. Gaming is a passion for me, should of took it up as a career but things don't always fall the way you want them to all the time.

Pax Republica Questions

These questions are aimed at helping us figure out if you're Pax Republica material, so be as detailed as possible.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
I use to be a member about a year or so ago

Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? :
when I get frustrated

What are your expectations of the members and leadership of Pax Republica?:
My expectations of the members and leaders is to just be good people. Have fun doing the things you enjoy doing. Helping each other out when the help is needed.

What do you believe you can contribute to Pax Republica's community?:
I'm a dedicated soldier, I put in the long hours and grind to get the job done. I'm a good team player, who is easy to get along with.

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?:
I see a lot of loyalty and activity. Getting everyone to know one another in multiple games before the game is released. Which is key for communication and being on the same page with most of your guild mates.

How do you deal with stress both in and out of game.:
Well, I got married not too long ago so I know all about stress, not to mention having a 3 yr old step daughter!! But, Gaming is a big stress reliever. I don't really get stressing " in game" since it is a game and I like to have fun since I know its a escape from the real world.

A non-guild member approaches you in game and begins talking smack to you. How do you react?::
Tell him to choose his words carefully, or he will pay the price and get smashed with my wrath!!!

You're in Ventrilo playing with other members but one member is being annoying, making silly noises and being obnoxious...what do you do? :
Ask him if he can stop being annoying and immature. If he does not comply, I will follow with him personally being Muted.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions

What is your SWTOR forum name? Please provide a link to your profile.:
iKNIFE

Have you previously been in another SWTOR guild? If so please include the Guild's name and your experience there.:
NO

Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?:
yes, I was inactive about a yr ago

Which of the following interests you most?:
PVP

Which of the following interests you second most?:
Raiding

Which of the following interests you third most?:
Crafting

In relation to the guild.:
We work together

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements.

Which class do you intend to play?:
Smuggler

Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?:
Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the trial director to become a full member?:
Yes

In the future, which position would you like to hold?:

Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?:
I just look forward to getting to know the people who make up PAX REPUBLICA, and hopefully slaying some sith together on the battlefield once the game is released.

Congratulations! You've completed our application. While it may have been lengthy it is in the interest of ensuring only those truly dedicated bother applying. All applications are reviewed as soon as possible.

Blind Equilibrium

re: Re: App: iKNIFE

iKNIFE wrote:
Which country do you live in?:
USA

Which time zone are you in?:
GMT+6:00

Enter Lord Marvel with his question about timezones wink

Seems like a good app overall... if I may ask though, what caused you to go inactive a year ago and how do you intend to avoid it this time around?
Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

re: Re: App: iKNIFE

Blind Equilibrium wrote:
Seems like a good app overall... if I may ask though, what caused you to go inactive a year ago and how do you intend to avoid it this time around?

Excellent question! I'd second it.

I think you were around long enough the first time to get a good idea of how we operate, iKnife. I don't recall any issues with you short of the inactivity you were removed for, so you are welcome back here with open arms. I'll warn you before your trial starts, however, just to make sure you understand our policy. We generally allow anyone removed for inactivity to return once - once is the key word unfortunately. Please be sure this is the right time for you to return: We generally don't allow someone to come back a third time. Not trying to dissuade you, but I wanted to make sure you've given it consideration. You are welcome back here, but don't return until you are ready!

Anyhow, wall of text over! Glad to see you back. We'll give you a little time to answer the above questions and perhaps any others posed by our membership before starting your re-entry trial.

iKNIFE

I got married, and my wife was from Ohio and I'm From Texas. So there was a lot of Planning and traveling around. Plane rides, week long road trip on the way back down from Ohio to Texas and in a big ol' rent truck ( which was NOT fun I will say). Then the honey moon. It was the most stressful, exciting, nerve racking time of my life. But, it was worth it and now I've got that part of my life pretty stable, I can once again focus my attention to were it once was. Hope that answer your question(s) appropriately. I do remember playing some LoL games with you Travis.

I will not try a 3rd time, I will have moved on by then knowing a 2nd chance is more than enough. and I'm gracious for having your welcome.
Blind Equilibrium

Congrats on the nuptials, I feel my question was answered to my satisfaction...

Best wishes on getting selected and if fortune smiles, good luck with your trials. Happy
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I want to know: why do you want to be a Smuggler? You have a Jedi avatar, and you were a Jedi Knight before...

I really recommend against rolling a class that you don't REALLY want to play just to fill a guild's open spot, which is what my medichlorians are telling me (lol). If that's true, you're not being true to yourself or the guild. You will be with this character a long time... you should LOVE that character and really want to play it! Happy It also lowers the chance you will join the guild on false pretenses... saying you'll be a Smuggler and then changing later, which would be a severe charter violation (Integrity) and get you kicked.

So I would love to hear why you want to be a Smuggler and I will gladly eat my words! Or, feel free to be honest and roll a Jedi Knight, and try for an honored spot on the wait-list which is not a bad thing at all.

Well Nwah, My first choice was Jedi Knight and my 2nd choice was a Smuggler at the time. The avatar was when I had it a year ago, I just haven't changed it.The Jedi knight would of been something new for me, what star-wars fan doesn't want to play a character that wields a light saber slashing up things? It was just an impulse fantasy. I want to be a Smuggler because, they are a stealthy trickery class. It's the class type I've played in all the MMOs I've encountered, Its who I AM , its what I know how to play. Not to mention my favorite character in the star-wars series is ( Han Solo) a witty thinker, snappy talking and has a sidekick wookie. Once I roll a character, I focus on that character, I don't like have alts it takes too much attention and materials that could be going towards your main character. So, to sum it up, a Smuggler is who I am. Not sure which ( scoundrel or gunslinger) I want to be. But, I'm leaning more towards the scoundrel, do to stealth. I hope that makes you eat your words, I'll supply the ketchup if it helps 'em to go down easier!Happy
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I'm convinced. I think your crazy, because Jedi are way cooler than smelly smugglers, but I believe you nonetheless wink

Sounds good and welcome back mate :D

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
I'm convinced. I think your crazy, because Jedi are way cooler than smelly smugglers, but I believe you nonetheless wink

HA,damn glowstick user,but yeah im glad your back with us iKNIFE,non-force users ftw

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

First of all, smugglers smell good. Their lives are like an Axe bodyspray commercial. Second of all, don't you have anything better to do than to hurt our poor little feelings? Like stealing mutated children away from their family for a life of sacrifice, or something? (I of course, am just bantering with you Happy You're alright, for a jedi)

And hi Knife, I liked your application. I hope you'll be happy as a smart mouthed smuggler even though you say you're usually quiet. Welcome (back) to the forums and I hope you enjoy your time around here!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
iKNIFE

hey captain bubbles,

I don't know about the whole axe body spray commercial things... not me. I'm more of a scruffy nerf hearder! But, it's not always about what you say, is what you do as well which people remember you by.
Crox Rava

iKNIFE wrote:
I got married, and my wife was from Ohio and I'm From Texas. So there was a lot of Planning and traveling around. Plane rides, week long road trip on the way back down from Ohio to Texas and in a big ol' rent truck ( which was NOT fun I will say). Then the honey moon. It was the most stressful, exciting, nerve racking time of my life. But, it was worth it and now I've got that part of my life pretty stable, I can once again focus my attention to were it once was. Hope that answer your question(s) appropriately. I do remember playing some LoL games with you Travis.

I will not try a 3rd time, I will have moved on by then knowing a 2nd chance is more than enough. and I'm gracious for having your welcome.

LOL You marry a Texan, you move to Texas, amirite? I was in your wife's shoes (no, not literally, Kryad) a few years ago. Really very similar situation except I moved from Alabama after doing the back and forth business for a bit and I was also the one who got a precious little stepdaughter out of the deal. Take care, or you'll end up in Seattle one day soon!

Anyway, regarding your app I agree with Travis and I hope you've counted the cost of membership at this stage in your life. Little girls need lots of love and attention, you know!

Congrats on your new life together, and best of luck in the trials.

Photobucket
iKNIFE

Crox_Rava wrote:
iKNIFE wrote:

LOL You marry a Texan, you move to Texas, amirite? I was in your wife's shoes (no, not literally, Kryad) a few years ago. Really very similar situation except I moved from Alabama after doing the back and forth business for a bit and I was also the one who got a precious little stepdaughter out of the deal. Take care, or you'll end up in Seattle one day soon!

Anyway, regarding your app I agree with Travis and I hope you've counted the cost of membership at this stage in your life. Little girls need lots of love and attention, you know!

Congrats on your new life together, and best of luck in the trials.

Think you read that wrong. I'm the Texan my wife is from Ohio.
Crox Rava

No I got that. That's why I said I was in your wife's shoes. I married a Texan. I guess I didn't do the moving van thing. I sold most of my stuff, whatever couldn't fit in my car for the drive out.

Photobucket
iKNIFE

Crox_Rava wrote:
No I got that. That's why I said I was in your wife's shoes. I married a Texan. I guess I didn't do the moving van thing. I sold most of my stuff, whatever couldn't fit in my car for the drive out.

She had a lot of junk, that needed to be thrown out. So, in the cover of darkness I over filled the dumpsters with a mountain of trash. Weird thing about an hour later I look at the window and I see people savaging threw it. I told myself i would never drive that far ever again in a rent truck.

Have any more questions for me fellas, ask away.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum