Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Valtrics
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Welcome our newest Peacekeeper, Valtrics!

I'm a HUGE Office fan, and I definitely recognize the name Utica... and dude! My cousin John Patriquin is the VP of Logistics for Hannaford!

lol thats pretty funny. Small world, though by the title it sounds like he's making far more money than I heh. You must live on the east coast somewhere then?

Haha I am from around Dayton Ohio. I saw Wright State University and was like WTF no way.
Valtrics

hahaha! REALLY small world. Yea before I left I was a supervisor over at Noodles and Company at the Greene in Beavercreek. Stop in and tell them Steve said hey!

Awarded:

Another coincidence: I live in Nashua... I'm sure you'll figure out why that's important

Dunder Mifflin Nashua = Holly. Right? tongue out

Awarded:

yup!

Application accepted! A Trial Director will be along shortly to get you started on your trial. Hope to see you soon. Good luck, Valtrics! Happy

Trial Phase 1: Complete
Trial Phase 2: Complete
Trial Phase 3: Complete

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! During this trial you will have 7 days, starting 6/6/2011 and ending 6/13/2011, to complete seven tasks as part of Trial Phase 1. Trial Phase 2 will consist of another 7 days in which, you must complete the eighth and ninth task and take the time to see how well you fit into our community. Trial Phase 3 is the voting phase that will last for 3 days. During this phase members can cast their vote on whether you pass or fail.

As you undergo these tasks, you will not only complete the steps necessary to become a fully functioning member of Pax, you'll also learn if Pax is the guild you actually want to join.

At the end of this trial your application will be re-evaluated for the final decision. Do not hesitate to send me a private message, email, or MSN message with any questions or concerns. Here are your tasks:

Phase 1

1. You must make 15 new posts in our forums (note: please keep your posts meaningful). Done
You're starting Phase 1 at 7 posts and must reach 22 posts to pass this requirement of Phase 1.

2. You must update your profile here at Pax with an Avatar. Done

3. You must make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Done

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

4. You must PM the Consul, Arbiters or Envoys (that includes Trial Directors like me) and give them the necessary info for creating your Ventrilo account. You need to PM your desired name and password. Here is a link to a helpful thread with sig and Vent info. PM me when this is completed Done

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5374994&gid=118791

5. Go over our Rules and Regulations thread and be sure to post that you accept them. Here is a link to the thread: Done

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5380800&gid=118791

6. You must arrange an interview with the Consul, Arbiter, Trial Director, or a Class Captain via a PM. The interview must be conducted in Ventrilo before your trial period is up. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild. For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview Click Here. PM me when this is completed Done

7. Declare your class and your advanced class in the Guild Roster. Done

Phase 2

8. You must get into vent and a game for at least one day. (note: a game with us is optional vent is not, this may be completed in the first phase) Done

9. You must make 15 new posts in our forums (note: please keep your posts meaningful, these must be done in phase 2). You're starting phase 2 at 59 posts and must reach 74 posts to pass this requirement of phase 2. Done

Phase 3

10. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed your trials (whether or not they want you to be a member!) so sit back and good luck! Done

Last edited by HybridLee on June 24, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

Ventrilo account setup.

Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

Interview complete! As I said, Valtrics, I think you'll be a great addition to the guild. Welcome! If I can help in any way or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

HybridLee

It's time to start voting, woot woot!
Clusterfact

From what I have seen on the forums, he will be a friendly and active member well-suited for Pax. Yes from me. Happy
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Yeah, I vote yes Happy

100% yes ^_^

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum