Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Markis. D Thatch

re: Cantina OOC

True...but you will have to pick a species sometime. I didn't want to play a human and switched to a badass Mirialan. If you want to be a Torguta then be a Torguta for the role play...just transfer the species type to a Twi'lek or Mirialan when the game comes out.

Damek Critou

It was pretty weak at the end there, but there ya go.

Crox Rava

lol Poor Zeeto! Like I said, you're the poor guy everyone is rooting for.

Photobucket
Areku99

I may be a Jedi...but, if Damek'll let me in, my character is one for assassinations. Being Smugglers (and from what I've read) you'll need a hired gun sooner or later. He has a blaster as well, and could pose as whatever necessary, hiding his 'Jedi-ness' for a little while. Just a thought. wink

Thanks Damek you came through!

Loved your latest addition Crox!

Alright Thatch, lets see this plan of yours ;)

I'm split on jedi/trooper appearances. I think cameos would be great, but I wouldn't want them to steal the show from the smugglers since this is kind of to showcase and encourage smuggler-pride.

If we get to beat up on them, sweet, if they're gonna come in and save the day and pat me on the back with encouragements to try harder next time... then I'ma use the kick to the groin on them... over and over and over. In fact, I'ma uninstall my robotic leg and program it to repeatedly kick them there.

But at the same time, if they can keep their character Jedi-ish or trooper-ish and find a way to enter the scene in a conflicting way, especially with some name-less extra-bodies from their class that we can fry that would really spice things up!

Cpt Zeeto wrote:
Thanks Damek you came through!

Alright Thatch, lets see this plan of yours ;)

I'm split on jedi/trooper appearances. I think cameos would be great, but I wouldn't want them to steal the show from the smugglers since this is kind of to showcase and encourage smuggler-pride.

If we get to beat up on them, sweet, if they're gonna come in and save the day and pat me on the back with encouragements to try harder next time... then I'ma use the kick to the groin on them... over and over and over. In fact, I'ma uninstall my robotic leg and program it to repeatedly kick them there.

But at the same time, if they can keep their character Jedi-ish or trooper-ish and find a way to enter the scene in a conflicting way, especially with some name-less extra-bodies from their class that we can fry that would really spice things up!

Well, I can always use my blaster and hide being a Jedi until the end/when I'm about to die. :/

Cpt Zeeto wrote:

Thanks, mate!

In my latest bit, the pheromone should in most cases produce a "Stupid Sexy Flanders" moment in those afflicted. For those not familiar with the trope it goes something like this, from the Angel tv series:

Doyle (who is not gay): Just look at him, going out to fight evil, his long coat swinging behind him in a mysterious and attractive manner...
Cordelia: Do you need a moment?
Doyle: I'm not saying I'm attracted, but...
(Angel comes into the office, says some heroic-sounding stuff, and marches off with his coat swinging in slo-mo.)
Doyle: Maybe I'm a little attracted.

So, yeah. Just to be clear. Happy

Photobucket
Damek Critou

Hey guys, do me a favor and take out the Pit of Doom, it doesn't really fit the setting. At all. Thanks!

Crox Rava

Zeeto got the place confused with Jabba's palace, methinks. big grin

My "rancid breeze" can be an "acrid breeze" from the open vent to the factory. No worries.

EDIT: And by "vent to the factory" I meant "staircase to the hangar". :P

Photobucket
Markis. D Thatch

Yes we will have to have Zeeto edit his pit of doom so to speak,

I will wait for your response Damek as I believe you are Orta's Negotiator wink

Areku99

Just saying, but I have Damek's permission to post now, so I'll wait for the time to be right...and then I'll enter, order a drink, and wait for something to happen. I'll use my blaster unless it's use-the-saber-or-die, though. Maybe Force Persuade to get free booze. ;)

I'm waiting on Zeeto now, to try and resolve a few things. Jsyk.

Areku99

I'll be drinking in the background till then :/

I read your letter and this is my formal apology to you guys. Thank you for your understanding that it was my first attempt. It was a fun experience and I enjoyed it and thank you also for both the offer to allow me to continue despite the RP violations or to participate on a less RP forum. I have opted for the latter option and thank you for the link! I'm glad that this was brought to my attention sooner rather than later.

*EDIT* Quickly Zeeto threw the explosive charge into Orta's gaping mouth, and was immediately riddled with slugs.

Zeeto will just have to wait for SWTOR to be released in order to use the "field medic probe" :P

o.o I didn't want you to quit, just fix a few things. You're pretty good at it, just need to confine the writing to a corridor.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 3 of 28

Jump to: