Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Crox Rava

re: Cantina OOC

Damek Critou wrote:
For the record, if any non-Smuggler wants to participate, just hit me up with a PM and we'll talk. I would like to keep the outside parts small (if they exist at all) and few.

Yeah, so there you go. Sorry for triple-post.

Photobucket
Markis. D Thatch

Well played Zeeto, THAT was a smuggler trick ,but you missed one thing...Im Mirialan...I would be counted among the "leftovers"

Crox Rava

Markis. D Thatch wrote:
Well played Zeeto, THAT was a smuggler trick ,but you missed one thing...Im Mirialan...I would be counted among the "leftovers"

I missed that, too! Edited to reflect this rather important detail.

Photobucket
Markis. D Thatch

lol Back to you Zeeto...nothing personal...but you insulted an alien in a bar full of aliens.

Pax Eternus

So, I read the character bios now and put my own up.

When I wrote the last piece I was thinking of splitting the group up, and then having us go on separate paths that intertwine and meet back at the same place. Ultimately uniting us because all three of us end up with something the other two need. What do you think?

Try not to blow up the cantina in the process, if you would kindly ;P

Markis. D Thatch

No worries Damek...Crox and I wont blow it up...though if Zeeto isn't careful...he may bring down the house lol...also are you getting in on the action? Or is anyone else? Not that im complaining, I like the unfolding story with Zeeto, Crox and Thatch but I thought other smugglers would be joining in no?

Crox Rava

Yeah I'm surprised we're the only ones involved so far. I know Atka had expressed interest.

Photobucket
Damek Critou

Well, school ended today so when I finall got off my fat butt and write something, it'll go up. lol

Pax Eternus

Btw, I'm stuck in the kitchen so it's a great opportunity for a new writer to come and can get me out! Otherwise Damek's cantina might get a new patio...

Was gonna write more tonight but ran out of time. Was going to introduce Obesa the Hutt and her nefarious operations. I'll wrap up my part better tomorrow if you want to wait for a better opening, or if you want to tackle it, please do!

Doh, it didn't post!

I really think we need a lead storyteller here before we all go off on our own tangents, Damek. Crox is thiiiis close to grabbing his "cargo" and bailing, and then this wouldn't be a story happening inside the cantina anymore. wink

Photobucket
Pax Eternus

I see your point Crox but I also feel that it could potential diminish some of the excitement of finding out where things are going and trying to get your character out of a bad situation that someone else creates (like punching you and basically saying that they are faster than you).

More to the point, if you feel that your character would have left Thatch and Zeeto and just went to get his cargo, I agree. The burden then lies on you to come up with crazy events that keep your character from escaping the cantina with his cargo and keep him bumping into the other two.

That being said, I would support an online voice (vent) discussion about the general direction of the plot and where we hope to end up.

I really think that just a little plot guidance would be good, but too much might make it feel like work.

Markis. D Thatch wrote:
Or is anyone else? Not that im complaining, I like the unfolding story with Zeeto, Crox and Thatch but I thought other smugglers would be joining in no?

I've been following the thread very closely and find it extremely interesting. I have no experience role playing though, so I thought I would just sit back and enjoy the show for a little while.

Plus, I'm not really comfortable having a RP character that will probably end up needing a species change by the time the game comes out. *grumbles grumbles* how could they leave Togrutas out *stomps foot*

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

Jump to: