Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Legendkiller:
Yes
89%
 89%  [ 17 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Legendkiller456

re: Welcome our newest Peacekeeper, Legendkiller!

The application submitted by Legendkiller456 is as follows:

Quote:
Please look over this <a>thread</a> before starting your application.

Personal Questions

The following questions are aimed at helping us get to know you better as a person. Please be as detailed as possible, this means that we expect as much information as you can possibly provide us with.

Which country do you live in?:
United States

Which time zone are you in?:
GMT+7:00

Which of the following below would best describe your current occupation?:
Highschool

Do you have the ability to pay monthly fees for SWTOR?:
Yes

What motivates you to contribute and to strive for achievement?:
I don't want to be the person who gets trash talked and tea-bagged. But it is not just that, it is how I see myself in life. I want to accomplish my goals that require strategy and thinking. I want to be the best I can be and help others along the way. When faced with certain death, I will fight to the bitter end and do everything I can to succeed and win. I remember that there is more to winning than winning itself. There is also succeeding, and there is a fine line between winning and succeeding, and I win to succeed.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
I feel that I am strong with strategy. I like applying what I know to solve problems. I enjoy strategy games and always liked helping others out of problems. Another strength that I have is that I strive to win. I enjoy winning and everything about it. I love doing whatever I can in battle along side my friends. One of my huge weaknesses is my rage. I rage every-once-in-a-while. But when I do, I play poorly. I get mad at myself when I do, and that is one of my greatest flaws.

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on?:
I enjoy playing video games on Xbox and talking with my friends. I also love playing League of Legends and computer games, along with MMO's, such as City of Villains. I also enjoy playing football and hanging out with cheerleaders.

Pax Republica Questions

These questions are aimed at helping us figure out if you're Pax Republica material, so be as detailed as possible.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
Jareth and Davi Happy

Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? :
Sometimes

What are your expectations of the members and leadership of Pax Republica?:
I expect the members to be friendly, honest, and trust-worthy. Not only that I expect they should have a bond with you, like a brotherhood. They should look after you, and I would look after them. I expect the leaders to be nice and treat others fair. Even if you are a little mean, which I am not, they should still treat you with honesty and respect. I will give all members in PAX my full respect and trust.

What do you believe you can contribute to Pax Republica's community?:
A think I can give to PAX a loyal, dedicated, active member that will respect all rules, and always abide by the charter. I will always give my support to PAX members and will help them with whatever they need. I am honest, and very respectful. If someone has a question about me, I will answer them honest and truly.

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?:
Mostly my friends Davi and Jareth. I really love Star Wars and have a passion for Star Wars games and MMO's. Jareth and Davi both told me that Gai is a great leader and I would enjoy being in this guild more than any other. They are always talking about PAX on Xbox Live.

How do you deal with stress both in and out of game.:
When in game, I try to calm down by breathing in and taking deep breaths. Then when the game ends I exercise by punching a punching bag and then cool down by listening to music.

A non-guild member approaches you in game and begins talking smack to you. How do you react?::
I would try to calm him down and if that doesn't work I would ignore that player.

You're in Ventrilo playing with other members but one member is being annoying, making silly noises and being obnoxious...what do you do? :
I would tell him to please stop and if he doesn't, I'll mute him and tell a Ventrilo Admin.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions

What is your SWTOR forum name? Please provide a link to your profile.:
TORLegendkiller

Have you previously been in another SWTOR guild? If so please include the Guild's name and your experience there.:
No

Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?:
NEVER

Which of the following interests you most?:
PVP

Which of the following interests you second most?:
Socializing

Which of the following interests you third most?:
Exploring

In relation to the guild.:
We work together

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements.

Which class do you intend to play?:
Jedi Consular

Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?:
Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the trial director to become a full member?:
Yes

In the future, which position would you like to hold?:
Officer

Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?:
I am friendly and caring. I'll be active and you will see me on Ventrilo a lot. Jareth and Davi want me to be in this guild as much as I do.

And lastly, are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?:
I realize that Jedi Consular class is full at the moment and if I can't be a Jedi Consular, would I be able to be one at launch?

Congratulations! You've completed our application. While it may have been lengthy it is in the interest of ensuring only those truly dedicated bother applying. All applications are reviewed as soon as possible.

ircannibals

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
I feel that I am strong with strategy. I like applying what I know to solve problems. I enjoy strategy games and always liked helping others out of problems. Another strength that I have is that I strive to win. I enjoy winning and everything about it. I love doing whatever I can in battle along side my friends. One of my huge weaknesses is my rage. I rage every-once-in-a-while. But when I do, I play poorly. I get mad at myself when I do, and that is one of my greatest flaws.

I am not sure if I can ask but I need to know more about this rage he has. I want to know if I grouped with him and we get killed is he going to "Rage" on me ?

Legendkiller456

I don't rage at other people, I mostly rage at myself. It is more of a- OMG I can't believe I did that.
Davi Jones

I'm good friends with him so I guess this is a biased statement lol ^_^ but Nice App :P.

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?:

Mostly my friends Davi and Jareth. I really love Star Wars and have a passion for Star Wars games and MMO's. Jareth told me about how Davi is a great leader and I would enjoy being in this guild more than any other. They are always talking about PAX on Xbox Live.

Fixed that part up 4 ya ;)
(Edited)

To answer you’re question:

Quote:
And lastly, are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?:
I realize that Jedi Consular class is full at the moment and if I can't be a Jedi Consular, would I be able to be one at launch?

If your application is accepted you will be moved onto a waiting list for your trial to becoming a Peacekeeper, until a spot opens up for you. So, when you pass the trial you will be able to play a Jedi Consular as your main character. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank You Happy
Vanden Norr

I liked that app! I would love to have you join us Consulars!

It's good to see you finally applied Legend! I wish the best of luck to you!
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Thanks for the application! I always like it when guild members bring their friends into the guild, it usually means we can feel confident that the applicant is a good one. I'm glad you were so honest in your application about your weaknesses, I think we all can be hard on our selves when we screw up, I know I can at times. Great application!

Oh, and I've love to hang with you, Jareth and Davi on xbox live, I'm on there pretty often (until swtor comes out). My screen name is Stryker1487, hit me up!

So a question for you: what was a moment that made you rage the most, and what did you learn from it?

re: Re: App: Legendkiller456

Hello there Legendkiller:) Thank you for applying to us Happy It is really great to see that friends of our members are applying to us Happy

Your application is pretty good, though I would have questions:

Legendkiller456 wrote:
Which country do you live in?:
United States

Which time zone are you in?:
GMT+7:00

Are you sure this is your timezone? Because it seems for me, like you would be living somewhere in Asia instead of USA :P

Legendkiller456 wrote:
What is your SWTOR forum name? Please provide a link to your profile.:
TORLegendkiller

Could you please provide us with link to your TOR account?

Also, could you please go over your gaming history briefly? Happy

Tcyiora

Oh my, friends with Davi and Jareth? XD Gai and I must chat with you on vent now lol

Anyway, I liked the app! :D If you get put on the waiting list please still feel free to wander the forums and chat with everyone in vent!

Legendkiller456

Ok, first of all I'd like to say thank you to all of you and I have some minor questions, but first: I was at school so I can't reply to anything anyone says from 6am to 2pm on weekdays(until after next week when school ends). Now to my questions:
1. Is vent free?
2. Any cpu mic will work?

Things I also have to say, lol:
Hit me up on live, GT is Legendkiller456
I'll send a fr to all who asked on this forum so far and to answer the question about when I raged: I did on Halo Reach one time, thats one of my favorite games, and I was so mad my face turned red. I was also getting tea-bagged, but I cooled down afterward. That was a long time ago... I don't rage as much anymore cause when my friend did, I found out how annoying it sounded.
I would like to thank you all and I hope I join Pax Republica, peace! Happy

ps- I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET Gai, he seems cool the way Jareth and Davi talk about him(in a good way of course) Happy
Legendkiller456

Oh Lord Marvel, ask what you can in forums now while I get vent set up... shouldn't be to long Happy ty oh and tell everyone else i live in ga so my time zone might be wrong idk so i have eastern standard time so yeah Happy oh and i'm not sure how to put a link ill try though...
Legendkiller456

yeah I'm not sure how to provide the link, I can ask Jareth or Davi when they get on Live, they might know...
Davi Jones

Legend what are you rambling about? lol jk XD uhh link to what exactly??

Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum