Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
HybridLee

re: Welcome our newest Peacekeeper, Cimreau.

Mediocre application, but has been on Ventrilo and hung out with us quite a bit. Accepting your application.

Trial Phase 1: Complete
Trial Phase 2: Complete
Voting Phase: Complete

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! During this trial you will have 7 days, starting 4/14/2011 and ending 4/21/2011, to complete seven tasks as part of Trial Phase 1. Trial Phase 2 will consist of another 7 days in which, if you haven't done so already, you must complete the eighth and ninth task and take the time to see how well you fit into our community. Voting will take place toward the middle of Phase 2.

As you undergo these tasks, you will not only complete the steps necessary to become a fully functioning member of Pax, you'll also learn if Pax is the guild you actually want to join.

At the end of this trial your application will be re-evaluated for the final decision. Do not hesitate to send me a private message, email, or MSN message with any questions or concerns. Here are your tasks:

Phase 1

1. You must make 15 posts in our forums (note: please keep your posts meaningful). Done

2. You must update your profile here at Pax with an Avatar. Done

3. You must make an introductory thread in your specified class forum provided below. Done

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

4. You must PM the Consul, Arbiters or Envoys (that includes Trial Directors like me) and give them the necessary info for creating your Ventrilo account. You need to PM your desired name and password. Here is a link to a helpful thread with sig and Vent info. PM me when this is completed Done

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5374994&gid=118791

5. Go over our Rules and Regulations thread and be sure to post that you accept them. Here is a link to the thread: Done

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5380800&gid=118791

6. You must arrange an interview with the Consul, Arbiter, Trial Director, or a Class Captain via a PM. The interview must be conducted in Ventrilo before your trial period is up. PM me when this is completed Done

7. Declare your class and your advanced class in the Guild Roster. Done

Phase 2

8. You must get into vent and a game for at least one day (note: a game with us is optional vent is not). Done

9. You must make an additional 15 posts in our forums (note: please keep your posts meaningful). Done

Good luck.

Last edited by HybridLee on April 29, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Cmelt

Congratz dude. Good luck on your trials

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
HybridLee

Moving you onto Phase 2.
HybridLee

Voting go go, until the end of the 28th you all shall vote!
Kbrury

Yes, he has been on ventrilo every single day and has also attended a few gamenights.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Yes from me, definitely a great, active member!

Chatted with him and have to say yes.

Vaaluk

Very active so yes!
Lon Shevu

Yes from me!

I vote yes

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Lord Marvel

Happy

ObiBen

Yes from me. Played a few games of LoL together; very kind and respectful, and a good player too!

Very friendly on vent but haven't seen him much on the forums. I'll say yes when he get's his post count up and ready to pass phase 2.
Cimreau

Azno Chozulo wrote:
Very friendly on vent but haven't seen him much on the forums. I'll say yes when he get's his post count up and ready to pass phase 2.

Good point, dude. Forum post counts seem to be the toughest part of the trial. I already feel like I'm padding my numbers with posts in the Rate-the-song-above-you and the Smuggler-one-liners threads. With every post I'm second guessing myself about what makes a worthy contribution and whether there's anything more to add to this topic or that. If accepted it's doubtful that I'd regularly contribute 15 posts or more per week on the forums so I'm glad the normal requirements are significantly fewer.

I'd estimate my usual activity might be closer to 5 - 10 posts per week.
Hart of Hircine

Cimreau wrote:
Azno Chozulo wrote:

Good point, dude. Forum post counts seem to be the toughest part of the trial. I already feel like I'm padding my numbers with posts in the Rate-the-song-above-you and the Smuggler-one-liners threads. With every post I'm second guessing myself about what makes a worthy contribution and whether there's anything more to add to this topic or that. If accepted it's doubtful that I'd regularly contribute 15 posts or more per week on the forums so I'm glad the normal requirements are significantly fewer.

I'd estimate my usual activity might be closer to 5 - 10 posts per week.
I'd say just go to random threads that kinda appeal to you and make a sort yet effective post. Trust me don't make it that post that's not really effective k.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum