Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Welcome Our Newest Peacekeeper, Arkayyne!

I'm honored to be your Trail Director!

Trial Phase 1: Complete
Trial Phase 2: Underway
Voting Phase: Underway

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! During this trial you will have 7 days, starting 3/29/2011 and ending 4/5/2011, to complete seven tasks as part of Trial Phase 1. Trial Phase 2 will consist of another 7 days in which, if you haven't done so already, you must complete the eighth and ninth task and take the time to see how well you fit into our community. Voting will take place toward the middle of Phase 2.

As you undergo these tasks, you will not only complete the steps necessary to become a fully functioning member of Pax, you'll also learn if Pax is the guild you actually want to join.

At the end of this trial your application will be re-evaluated for the final decision. Do not hesitate to send me a private message, email, or MSN message with any questions or concerns. Here are your tasks:

Phase 1

1. You must make 15 posts in our forums Done!

2. You must update your profile here at Pax with an Avatar. Done!

3. You must make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Done!

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

4. You must PM the Consul, Arbiters or Envoys (that includes Trial Directors like me) and give them the necessary info for creating your Ventrilo account. You need to PM your desired name and password. Here is a link to a helpful thread with sig and Vent info. Done!

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5374994&gid=118791

5. Go over our Rules and Regulations thread and be sure to post that you accept them. Here is a link to the thread: Done

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5380800&gid=118791

6. You must arrange an interview with the Consul, Arbiter, Trial Director, or a Class Captain via a PM. The interview must be conducted in Ventrilo before your trial period is up. Done

7. Declare your class and your advanced class in the Guild Roster. Done!

Phase 2

8. You must get into vent and a game for at least one day Done

9. You must make an additional 15 posts in our forums, Done

Last edited by Nwahs on April 5, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 9 times in total

Awarded:

Also, you asked where most of our members are from... I can never find where it is but somewhere on the forums there is a cool map thing that you can see a google-maps thing that shows where each member is from that entered their location. I challenge you to find it as part of your trial, for special Nwahs Nirom points!

Hey buddy!
Solid app, bit short, but you definitely get my support due to the follow up conversation. You look like a guy who has got it all together. Well done, glad you got accepted and I hope I see you on Vent.
-Mike

We are not legends. We are not heroes. We are not saviors. We are ordinary men and women who have the guts to face the vast and dark horrors of space so that our families and friends may look up to the coming days with hope.
We are Troopers.
Durstalph

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
Also, you asked where most of our members are from... I can never find where it is but somewhere on the forums there is a cool map thing that you can see a google-maps thing that shows where each member is from that entered their location. I challenge you to find it as part of your trial, for special Nwahs Nirom points!

[whisper]
Try the maps tab on the Personnel page. Also, don't tell Nwahs I helped.
[/whisper]

Kbrury wrote:
Hello Arkayyne, I like that you have been following up with your application its something a lot of applicants do not do. Also I think you have answered enough questions, so I won't ask you one. You have my support.

Thanks Kurik,
I'm glad to have your support. I need all the support I can get. Hopefully I can be a part of Pax :-). Nice sig btw. How do I get one as good as yours?

- Andy
Arkayyne

Jaycen Lightrider wrote:
Arkayyne wrote:

Thanks Jaycen :-) My wife and kids are my life. They are second to nothing but SWTOR. :-)

- Andy

Don't let HER hear you say that! Grats on being accepted...now get to postin! wink

Thanks Cloud. Hopefully I can live up to being a Pax Republica guild member.

Thanks Jaycen, thanks for the support. :-)

- Andy
Arkayyne

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

Hey Nwahs,
I notice in your main pic you're in uniform. Are you an officer in the AF? Thanks for having me in the trial phase. Hope I can become a full member of Pax.

For the challenge and bonus points: click on personnel at the top menu, then press Maps for all the members locations on the map :-)

- Andy (until i get a cool sig)
Arkayyne

Durstalph wrote:
Nwahs Nirom wrote:

[whisper]
Try the maps tab on the Personnel page. Also, don't tell Nwahs I helped.
[/whisper]

lol I swear I didn't see your post before I found it first

Thanks for the assist though buddy :-)

- Andy
Kbrury

Arkayyne wrote:
Kbrury wrote:
Hello Arkayyne, I like that you have been following up with your application its something a lot of applicants do not do. Also I think you have answered enough questions, so I won't ask you one. You have my support.

Thanks Kurik,
I'm glad to have your support. I need all the support I can get. Hopefully I can be a part of Pax :-). Nice sig btw. How do I get one as good as yours?

- Andy

I had to be pretty bored to make this one plus I was lucky to find a Mirialan Smuggler on Deviantart that I could work with. :P If you would like a Sig made Finx and Mudkipzs take requests, just send them a PM.

Arkayyne

Icarus Rayden wrote:
Hey buddy!
Solid app, bit short, but you definitely get my support due to the follow up conversation. You look like a guy who has got it all together. Well done, glad you got accepted and I hope I see you on Vent.
-Mike

Thanks Icarus,
Yeah the app was a bit short. Glad I get a chance at a trial. I'll definitely see you on Vent my friend.

- Andy
Blind Equilibrium

Congrats on the acceptance and good luck on your trial!
Arkayyne

Kbrury wrote:
Arkayyne wrote:
Kbrury wrote:

Thanks Kurik,

- Andy

I had to be pretty bored to make this one plus I was lucky to find a Mirialan Smuggler on Deviantart that I could work with. :P If you would like a Sig made Finx and Mudkipzs take requests, just send them a PM.

Oh okay, thx. I'll PM one of them for sure. Which name do you think looks better? Arkayyne, Arkayne, or Arkane?

Thx Blind Equilibrium, I'll see you soon beside me on a battlefield my brother.

- Andy
Kbrury

Tough deciding between Arkayyne and Arkayne for me, probably Arkayyne since it's more unique and different.

Arkayyne

Kbrury wrote:
Tough deciding between Arkayyne and Arkayne for me, probably Arkayyne since it's more unique and different.

Arkayyne it is then. Works perfect since thats the name I have registered on this website. Thx :-)

- Arkayyne
Kbrury

Interview done, another quick trainee. :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum