Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Airborne44

re: Welcome our newest Peacekeeper, Korpsman!

Korpsman wrote:
Airborne44 wrote:
Korpsman wrote:
I guess I need to start doing some research. As a Trooper/Healer, would it be more beneficial to focus on making stims/healing consumables? Or should I focus on armor so I am able to have access to a really good set of Heavy healing armor so I can bolster heals? Hard to say at this point. But I will see what I can find out Happy

You're thinking of end game crafting months before the release? A little soon... I think.

My guess is that if you're not a serious crafter or rich, then the best armor you can get will come from PvE/PvP (especially when you are leveling up). So a casual crafter will most likely just be crafting for exp/credits or making some consumables for them self.

Hi Airborne44! Good to meet you!

I guess my biggest concern is whether or not the itemization will really be there for the Trooper Healer. Both while leveling and at end game. It could be that the only Trooper healing gear will be had at end game. But if that is the case, then I may be better off going the DPS/Tank route until I am able to access that armor. I certainly hope it won't be the case that in order to get armor with decent healing stats, I have to seek out Medium armor. I just don't think a trooper would look good in some of that Smuggler garb lol!

I think it might be there in drops, I raided as a Holy Pally in WoW and when healing plate dropped is was usually mine because no other class could use healing plate armor. Much like with SWTOR where troopers wouldn't have to worry about other classes rolling on their gear because they are the only ones that can wear heavy armor. I imagine the smugglers and Jedi will be competing for the light/medium armors. From the Taral V video the healing didn't look very hard so I doubt that it's very heal gear dependent.
Kidder Cole

Airborne44 wrote:
Korpsman wrote:
Airborne44 wrote:
Korpsman wrote:
I guess I need to start doing some research. As a Trooper/Healer, would it be more beneficial to focus on making stims/healing consumables? Or should I focus on armor so I am able to have access to a really good set of Heavy healing armor so I can bolster heals? Hard to say at this point. But I will see what I can find out Happy

You're thinking of end game crafting months before the release? A little soon... I think.

My guess is that if you're not a serious crafter or rich, then the best armor you can get will come from PvE/PvP (especially when you are leveling up). So a casual crafter will most likely just be crafting for exp/credits or making some consumables for them self.

Hi Airborne44! Good to meet you!

I guess my biggest concern is whether or not the itemization will really be there for the Trooper Healer. Both while leveling and at end game. It could be that the only Trooper healing gear will be had at end game. But if that is the case, then I may be better off going the DPS/Tank route until I am able to access that armor. I certainly hope it won't be the case that in order to get armor with decent healing stats, I have to seek out Medium armor. I just don't think a trooper would look good in some of that Smuggler garb lol!

I think it might be there in drops, I raided as a Holy Pally in WoW and when healing plate dropped is was usually mine because no other class could use healing plate armor. Much like with SWTOR where troopers wouldn't have to worry about other classes rolling on their gear because they are the only ones that can wear heavy armor. I imagine the smugglers and Jedi will be competing for the light/medium armors. From the Taral V video the healing didn't look very hard so I doubt that it's very heal gear dependent.

Yeah, that's a good point, regarding your Holy Paladin. I could be wrong but I tend to think that the Healer Trooper will be a fairly niche spec., at least starting out, so hopefully that will mean that gear for a healer trooper will be readily available!
Kbrury

Interview Done

Lord Marvel

Guys guys, don`t quote yor whole disscussion every time you post :P

soon your posts will be sooooooooooooooo long :P

HybridLee

Welcome to phase 2. I'm pretty sure I saw you on Vent a few times, so I'll cross off step 8 for you.
Kidder Cole

Thanks Lee! Yup! Had another fun TF2 session with some of the members!
HybridLee

Alright, voting phase go go!
Lord Marvel

Quite active guy Happy

Clusterfact

I vote yes. As LordMarvel said, quite active. Happy
Taic

I know I'm a trainee, but I got to play some TF2 with Korpsman a week ago or so and we had a blast (at least until I was team switched and didn't see it was him and he fell victim to the red=dead lol). He posts a lot and is very well spoken and contributes as well as I like his views on things.

Cloud Kanno

Korpsman has completed his trial and is now a full member of the guild! Congratulations Korpsman! Happy

Congratulations!

Davi Jones

big grin Congrats

Welcome! big grin

Congratulations! And Welcome! ^_^

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum