Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Icarus Rayden

re: Hello, I'm a new member, nice to meet you all!

Logan1990 wrote:

About your question Icarus Rayden, sure you can call me Log wink
I went to Greece once! My Sister was studying there in the Erasmus program and I got to see lots of stuff, I went to Athens, Volos, saw some ancient Corinthian monuments and it's pretty amazing! I liked Greece Happy
And I'm glad you chose to come to Portugal for your holidays, I'm from the Center area of Portugal, more specificlly as Castelo Branco (Somepeople consider it hinterland, because we have some rivers passing there, but I consier it more like the Desert to Glades to Mountains area, because we are the area with more heat during the summer and more cold during the winter, it's really weird and we have lots of forests and then desert-like areas to the south and finally mountains to the north (pretty complete landscapes for such small country haha)
But anyway, both Coimbra and Lisbon are very nice, I'm studying in Lisbon and I should say it is a very very very pretty city, people should come here more often, you wont regret it. I have friends studying in Coimbra, and the city it's pretty impressive aswell, it is known for it's academic history, because it was the first city of the country that build and offered academic and advanced education.
I don't know about your countries, but here in Portugal, academic education for the students relates to = a lot of alchool and parties and you know the rest wink
So if you go to Coimbra, don't be suprised if you see groups of young students (or old haha) drinking like...A LOT, we have very good beer aswell, I recommend you give it a try if you like beer (it is not like the Spanish beer at all)
BTW, you guys were lucky in the EURO 2004 when you won
(haha just kidding Happy)

I m glad you have visited Greece!! I live and study in the southest Greek island, Creta, perhaps you have heard of it!
Last year, my family and I visited Spain because my brother was studying in Valencia and we really enjoyed it! This year, because my mother has a friend living in Coimbra, we re arranging a trip around those places!
Btw what are you studying? I m studying medicine!
As for the EURO 2004!!! You got totally owned man wink
<--- that one is Cristiano!!!

See you on ventrilo, Log!

We are not legends. We are not heroes. We are not saviors. We are ordinary men and women who have the guts to face the vast and dark horrors of space so that our families and friends may look up to the coming days with hope.
We are Troopers.
Logan1990

Icarus Rayden wrote:
Logan1990 wrote:

About your question Icarus Rayden, sure you can call me Log wink
I went to Greece once! My Sister was studying there in the Erasmus program and I got to see lots of stuff, I went to Athens, Volos, saw some ancient Corinthian monuments and it's pretty amazing! I liked Greece Happy
And I'm glad you chose to come to Portugal for your holidays, I'm from the Center area of Portugal, more specificlly as Castelo Branco (Somepeople consider it hinterland, because we have some rivers passing there, but I consier it more like the Desert to Glades to Mountains area, because we are the area with more heat during the summer and more cold during the winter, it's really weird and we have lots of forests and then desert-like areas to the south and finally mountains to the north (pretty complete landscapes for such small country haha)
But anyway, both Coimbra and Lisbon are very nice, I'm studying in Lisbon and I should say it is a very very very pretty city, people should come here more often, you wont regret it. I have friends studying in Coimbra, and the city it's pretty impressive aswell, it is known for it's academic history, because it was the first city of the country that build and offered academic and advanced education.
I don't know about your countries, but here in Portugal, academic education for the students relates to = a lot of alchool and parties and you know the rest wink
So if you go to Coimbra, don't be suprised if you see groups of young students (or old haha) drinking like...A LOT, we have very good beer aswell, I recommend you give it a try if you like beer (it is not like the Spanish beer at all)
BTW, you guys were lucky in the EURO 2004 when you won
(haha just kidding Happy)

I m glad you have visited Greece!! I live and study in the southest Greek island, Creta, perhaps you have heard of it!
Last year, my family and I visited Spain because my brother was studying in Valencia and we really enjoyed it! This year, because my mother has a friend living in Coimbra, we re arranging a trip around those places!
Btw what are you studying? I m studying medicine!
As for the EURO 2004!!! You got totally owned man wink
<--- that one is Cristiano!!!

See you on ventrilo, Log!

I still can't belive you won agaisnt us haha, but I'm all for sporstmanship and it was a good game Happy
I'm studying Cinema, Multimedia and Comunication, that's the name of my area/course, basicly its Cinema, CGI, Gaming Production, Art, Cellphones, Geek stuff and Digital Creation.
Altought I have huge interest in Music and other art aswell.
I have a friend in medicine and he's here in Lisbon too, I went to a class of his and JESUS CHRIST! What the hell is a sternocleidomastoid? Haha just kidding, I enjoy anatomy, altought I belive I would be a terrible medicine student because it's just not my area lol, but I do find it interesting. Good luck with your studies!

Awarded:

Welcome to the guild Red! I look forward to fighting alongside you in TOR, and to get to know you better as a person. Where are you from?

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
Welcome to the guild Red! I look forward to fighting alongside you in TOR, and to get to know you better as a person. Where are you from?

Nice to mee you too!
I'm from the far away, small but delightful land of the most western point of europe known as Portugal Happy

Belated welcome to the guild!
Icarus Rayden

Logan1990 wrote:

I'm from the far away, small but delightful land of the most western point of europe known as Portugal Happy

In a gallaxy far, far away! wink

We are not legends. We are not heroes. We are not saviors. We are ordinary men and women who have the guts to face the vast and dark horrors of space so that our families and friends may look up to the coming days with hope.
We are Troopers.
Friscoo

Helloooooooooo! :D

Welcome to the guild! big grin
CMDR Blue R

Welcome to Pax, Red

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
McGordo

Welcome to the guild LogRed, see I managed to squeeze both your names into one, I am clearly a wizard!

Favourite soccer team in europe?

Some people may say that I am diffrent than them, but in reality no person are the same as another!
Areku99

Hi! Sorry for the late post, I'm not as agile as I used to be :P

(football > soccer big grin )

Areku99 wrote:
(football > soccer big grin )

(Fag > Straight big grin )

Some people may say that I am diffrent than them, but in reality no person are the same as another!
Logan1990

Nice to meet you!

Favourite soccer team is Benfica (Portuguese team) that has thehighest number of members in the whole world! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.L._Benfica

And btw, soccer is called football in the entire world except in the U.S.A. and Canada I think. So football is kind of the right name for soccer and american football is the right name for the U.S.A. football. It's how I think it's right lol.

Anyway, who cares? lol All sports are great. Happy

And btw, Benfica is also known as the Red team, or simply just "Reds" (in portuguese of course) here in Portugal, so yeah, another reason for my nickname xD

Benfic.. blergh you might have the reds right but the team is quite wrong!

Manchester United all the way, go on you red devils!! :D

SecretWeapon

Welcome to Pax Logan Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum