Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Logan1990

re: Hello, I'm a new member, nice to meet you all!

Hello, I'm a new member, nice to meet you all!
Thanks for accepting me.
I'm 20 years old and my name is Logan (well it's not my real name, but it's better that we leave it at that lol)
You can call me Red, because my friends called me Red in SWG and other MMO's because I used a Red lightsaber in Star Wars games and in the other MMO's I always used war paint/nicknamed my weapon or pet "Red", so you can call me Red if you want wink
Also, my friends and I use to play Paintball and we all use color codes for names, mine was Red, so...lol
Any questions, fire away! wink

Thanks again for accepting me! Happy

Hello Logan i see you like red ;) welcome to guild dude i hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kbrury

Welcome to the guild, and I only have one question for you. Cake or Pie?

Pinoyfury

Hi Logan, what's your favorite color again? It seems to be red. JK. Welcome man Happy You're not Wolverine in real life are you? I understand you got to hide your star wars love to keep being awesome.

Photobucket
Logan1990

Nice to meet you all :D

Regarding the Cake or Pie question, I didn't get it lol. But I prefer Cake Happy
And what do you mean about I have to hide my love for star wars to keep being cool? Didn't got that either lool

I must apologize, It's 5:30 a.m. here and I still haven't got any sleep lol!
My head doesn't work so well in these situations confused

And no, I'm not Wolverine haha, altought my friends say I look like him when my hair is long...sigh...xD

'Ello Logan :D Welcome to Pax! I hope you have a fun time here!

Fletch McBone

Welcome Red!!! I'm a paintballer as well!
Icarus Rayden

Hey, Log! (is it Ok to call you Log? I like cutting names up :P)
Have fun in PAX! We are a very friendly community and i can assure you that in a few days time, PAX Republica is going to be your new online home! wink
Take care!

btw. which part of portugal are you from? I m planning to go for holidays in Coimbra and Lisboa this summer. As I told you in your app thread i m from greece, so we re a bit of neighbours!

We are not legends. We are not heroes. We are not saviors. We are ordinary men and women who have the guts to face the vast and dark horrors of space so that our families and friends may look up to the coming days with hope.
We are Troopers.
Hart of Hircine

Hey Logan you better run before Damek finds you lol and he might steal your avatar.
ircannibals

welcome to the guild
Bongi

Welcome to Pax Red!! My favorite color is Red and I used to paintball a lot also

Welcome to Pax Logan, I hope that you will like it here Happy

Logan1990

Nice to meet you all! I see there is very nice people here :D

Icarus Rayden wrote:
Hey, Log! (is it Ok to call you Log? I like cutting names up :P)
Have fun in PAX! We are a very friendly community and i can assure you that in a few days time, PAX Republica is going to be your new online home! wink
Take care!

btw. which part of portugal are you from? I m planning to go for holidays in Coimbra and Lisboa this summer. As I told you in your app thread i m from greece, so we re a bit of neighbours!

About your question Icarus Rayden, sure you can call me Log wink
I went to Greece once! My Sister was studying there in the Erasmus program and I got to see lots of stuff, I went to Athens, Volos, saw some ancient Corinthian monuments and it's pretty amazing! I liked Greece Happy
And I'm glad you chose to come to Portugal for your holidays, I'm from the Center area of Portugal, more specificlly as Castelo Branco (Somepeople consider it hinterland, because we have some rivers passing there, but I consier it more like the Desert to Glades to Mountains area, because we are the area with more heat during the summer and more cold during the winter, it's really weird and we have lots of forests and then desert-like areas to the south and finally mountains to the north (pretty complete landscapes for such small country haha)
But anyway, both Coimbra and Lisbon are very nice, I'm studying in Lisbon and I should say it is a very very very pretty city, people should come here more often, you wont regret it. I have friends studying in Coimbra, and the city it's pretty impressive aswell, it is known for it's academic history, because it was the first city of the country that build and offered academic and advanced education.
I don't know about your countries, but here in Portugal, academic education for the students relates to = a lot of alchool and parties and you know the rest wink
So if you go to Coimbra, don't be suprised if you see groups of young students (or old haha) drinking like...A LOT, we have very good beer aswell, I recommend you give it a try if you like beer (it is not like the Spanish beer at all)
BTW, you guys were lucky in the EURO 2004 when you won
(haha just kidding Happy)

Welcome Logan!

What server and time frame did you play SWG?

I was on flurry from about 5 months sence launch all the way till the twisted NGE twisted hit.
Logan1990

Cineo wrote:
Welcome Logan!

What server and time frame did you play SWG?

I was on flurry from about 5 months sence launch all the way till the twisted NGE twisted hit.

Hum...very good question because I can't remember the name of the server haha
I think it was FarStar or something like that.
In my opinion, the game started off beautifly, but then (as always) SOE ruined it and the game became boring and weak, I don't play anymore, my friends and guild left, some of them might still play, I don't, I'm really expecting SWTOR for my new MMO and Guild Wars 2 looks a very good contender aswell, I used to play Guild Wars 1 and PVP in that thing is awesome! Altought I will concentrate more on SWTOR.

Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum