Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omega Reaven

re: Jedi Knight Meeting Notes and Information

This will be the official place to find all notes for all the meetings. Please only post relative information to the meetings in this thread. Id like to keep it semi clean. Please and thank you.

January 15th 2010

Decided on bi-monthly meetings. Once during the week and once during the weekend. Weekend will always be the second saturday at 13:00 PST. Awards well be given out for attending meetings and the more you attend the higher the award.

Handed the Knight PBP to Areku, Clusterfact, and AstralProjection(if he wants to). This will solve the problem of me not knowing how to organize it all. They can make a new thread and everyone can give ideas they just organize the event. They might also start a slower more calm rp about us all having gone to the same Academy on Tython would be cool, talk about our pasts and memories. Tie it in so that our characters have a history with each other prior to the attack on Coruscant. Itd be a fun little way to get are chars connected rp wise.
Agreed on:

A forum weekly discussion. It will be over TOR of MMO mechanics. We might add in other category's but thats it for now.

Letting Areku and others who want to join him make a trivia thread. Someone posts a trivia of fact and we try to get the correct answer and so on so forth.

A poker/card night. This we be on a free site and will last as long as everyone wants to hang and talk about random crap getting to know each other as i wipe tail at bluffing. ;)

We will have a free MMO that well all try to play. This will need to be PvP based and will help us learn game mechanics. A list of games suggested is below.

Runescape
Shayia
Silkroad
Perfect World
Guild Wars
Company of Heroes Online
Twelve Sky 2
Rohan Blood Feud
Shai Online

Possible plans:

Have a day consisting of just playing games free sits like OMGPop.com, kongregate.com, or newgrounds.com.

Video competitions with themes using movie makers or a site called
http://www.xtranormal.com/

That should be all for the meeting but if i missed something then tell me and ill add it.
Davi Jones

re: Re: Jedi Knight Meeting Notes and Information

A poker/card night. This we be on a free site and will last as long as everyone wants to hang and talk about random crap getting to know each other as i wipe tail at bluffing. ;)

Since I wasn't at the meeting because I just joined I just wanted to suggest maybe Pokerstars or Full Tilt Poker. Maybe something like that. Theyre both free to play and download.

As the person who recommended Runescape, I feel it is my job to tell everyone that free trading and decent PvP is coming back--they had a vote and 91% voted in favor of it, so the game should start to suck less now. Just saying big grin

sorry i couldnt attend, last minute plans came up and i totally forgot about my computer life =X

Areku99 wrote:
As the person who recommended Runescape, I feel it is my job to tell everyone that free trading and decent PvP is coming back--they had a vote and 91% voted in favor of it, so the game should start to suck less now. Just saying big grin

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry

Some people may say that I am diffrent than them, but in reality no person are the same as another!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum