Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AstralProjection

re: Who is the Important Official? [Tika Vast]

My only question with the Sullustan is - he seems stationed on another planet...is our Nautolan then an assistant of his that maintains contact with the Supreme Chancellor or something along those lines?

In other words, what is their reason for being stationed on Coruscant, when he is responsible for overseeing a differently, secretly valuable world?

Maybe something WeatherNet is capable of doing would assist in the excavation of the precious Stygium crystals on Diab's planet? That would be the other route to go, and I think it ties the story together that much better, we'd just have to think about HOW.

Otherwise, I like it, and I think it will fit well.

Updated the main post...for a name how about Plenka Vast? Tried to use the typical nautolan consonant/vowel combinations.

I like the last name a lot first name is ok but it works.

This is how I see the relationship between everyone. Ms. Vast works for a Corellian Corporation which produces Ships for the Republic particularly Starfighters. She is also a contact of Duin and has received information from him about Aeten II and it's stygium supply.

Her Corporation has agreed to a deal with the Republic to mine the stygium and in turn supply them with Starfighters. The Corporation is pleased with the stygium supply but their prospectors find that there is a rich vein of the mineral on another part of the planet. The only problem though is that due to some harsh weather condition it is hard to mine it.

Due to her association with Duin Ms. Vast is given permission to tour and obtain information on the WeatherNet which the Corporation hopes would allow them to mine the rich stygium vein.

Also since Duin is a Diplomat I am sure he would have information on a lot of the planets within the Galaxy for future situations with the guild. :P I was thinking about what position Ms. Vast would have within the Corporation and all I thought of was Chief Operations Officer or maybe the Head of R&D.

Last edited by Kbrury on January 14, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

AstralProjection

Kbrury wrote:

This is how I see the relationship between everyone. Ms. Vast works for a Corellian Corporation which produces Ships for the Republic particularly Starfighters. She is also a contact of Duin and has received information from him about Aeten II and it's stygium supply.

Her Corporation has agreed to a deal with the Republic to mine the stygium and in turn supply them with Starfighters. The Corporation is pleased with the stygium supply but their prospectors find that there is a rich vein of the mineral on another part of the planet. The only problem though is that due to some harsh weather condition it is hard to mine it.

Due to her association with Duin Ms. Vast is given permission to tour and obtain information on the WeatherNet which the Corporation hopes would allow them to mine the rich stygium vein.

Also since Duin is a Diplomat I am sure he would have information on a lot of the planets within the Galaxy for future situations with the guild. :P I was thinking about what position Ms. Vast would have within the Corporation and all I thought of was Chief Operations Officer or maybe the Head of R&D.

I like it. Thank you for connecting the dots. My brain is too fried to do so right now from work. I'm limited to paint by number.

Yeah, open to suggestions with the name, was just the first one believable combination I came up with that wasn't too much like a current character's name.

Tika Vast?

Dizza Vast? (deeza)

Hrm..
Kbrury

Random letters throughout out my head only name I could come up with is Lucrei Vast.

Amorl

Kbrury wrote:

Lovin this right here.

as for the name Tika Vast jumped out at me.
Friscoo

Sheraah Vast

PadmeAmidallaLeiaOrganna Vast is a completely appropriate name IMO.

Been trying to keep my opinions out of this process since I am enjoying just watching the creativity of my fellow Paxians at work, but I just wanted to say that I love the concept of Ms. Vast, the idea of Duin being the choice tentative, and the decision to use Weathernet as the facility. Makes it seem far more "real" to me than having a super neo-military compound full of explosives and crap with tons of important people around. Excited to continue reading and observing.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Kbrury

We still need to come up with a position for Ms. Vast in the Corporation. I think she should be pretty high but still have superiors.

Clusterfact

What if we just had her name be Ms. Vast? She could have introduced herself as such. Maybe in an attempt to keep us more at a distance for some reason?

I'm just thinking through this name business..

Tok...

Besh...

Goona...

Ameen...

indiferent
Kbrury

That could work for all we know it's not her real name.

AstralProjection

Updated thread, including a poll to vote on her first name. We don't need to put too much thought into that, we can refer to her as Ms. Vast a lot, but we should still pick one. Just pick your favorite and the one with the most votes wins.

Bump, for great Justice! Only 5 of us have voted. I like Tika too, even though I didn't vote for it, so I'm happy to go with that. Everyone who hasn't voted know that by tomorrow night I'm going to pick whatever's leading in the votes so I can call this thread done, so if you care, VOTE!

Thanks!

I have already voted for Plenka... I dunno, I just like it Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: