Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eshleram

re: Welcome back, Clusterfact! - Approved by Kbrury

The application submitted by Clusterfact is as follows:

Quote:
Please look over this thread before starting your application. Personal Questions The following questions are aimed at helping us get to know you better as a person. Please be as detailed as possible, this means that we expect as much information as you can possibly provide us with. How old are you?: 22 What gender are you?: Male What country do you live in?: United States What time zone are you in?: GMT-5:00 Which of the following below would best describe your current occupation?: University Do you have the ability to pay online fees?: I will soon What motivates you to contribute and to strive for achievement?: I really, really like cheese. Oh, and the movie, "Biodome". What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I can bench like, 180, but my legs aren't very toned. What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on?: I'm a renaissance man! Pax Republica Questions These questions are aimed at helping us figure out if you're Pax Republica material, so be as detailed as possible. How did you hear about Pax Republica?: Small bones in my head. Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? : Nah How do you deal with stress and new players?: I am stress and new players! We get along great! What are your expectations of the members and leadership of Pax Republica?: I hope they like Star Wars... What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: Is this anything like the Free Masons? My uncle is a Free Mason. What do you believe you can contribute to Pax Republica's community?: A sense of style: I wear peacoats like nobody's business. A non-guild member approaches you in game and begins talking smack to you. How do you react?:: My roommates and I always settle disputes over a game of Super Smash Brothers. You're in Ventrilo playing with other members but one member is being annoying, making silly noises and being obnoxious...what do you do? : Baba O'Reily. All-night long. Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions What is your SWTOR forum name?: Chief_Muzz Have you previously been in another SWTOR guild? If so please include the Guild's name and your experience there.: No, but I own a gilded clock at home. Those probably aren't the same though, huh? Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: I actually kicked the gilded clock once and separated my big toe. Which of the following interests you most?: PVP Which of the following interests you second most?: Raiding Which of the following interests you third most?: Socializing In relation to the guild.: We work together The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Which class do you intend to play?: Jedi Knight Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the trial director to become a full member?: Yes In the future, what position would you like to hold?: Officer Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: This is actually Vaurus (Jared). Gaiutus told me to resubmit an application because my school's email system got a reset and now I cannot log into anything I used the old email address for. And lastly, are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?: Well, did the application at least make you laugh? I know I did. :3 Congratulations! You've completed our application. While it may have been lengthy it is in the interest of ensuring only those truly dedicated bother applying. All applications are reviewed as soon as possible.
Kryad Explo

Gaiutus told you to make new, okay. Not sure if we accept Jedi Knights atm, since it is closed.

Kbrury

Ill get you back into the guild in a second if you want you can always change your display name back to something similar to your previous one.

-Edit he's still a member Kryad he just can't login with his old account.

Eshleram

I think I'm fine with the current one. I just wish I knew the issue with my login info... :\

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Kbrury

All done, but if you want to recover your old account just go to support at the top left and make a thread. The support is actually pretty fast here.

Arkathos

At first I was reading it like uh...then I was reading it like OH! :P Sorry for this issue Vaurus/Cluster - but I'm glad you like it here enough to do this!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Martonian

dude im all sad now, his app is MUCH better than mine. lmao

Cloud Kanno

Since he is already a member I've moved thread here.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum