Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nabetse

re: Welcome back, iNab! - Approved by Gaiutus Balthar

The application submitted by iNab is as follows:

Quote:
Please look over this thread before starting your application. Personal Questions The following questions are aimed at helping us get to know you better as a person. Please be as detailed as possible, this means that we expect as much information as you can possibly provide us with. How old are you?: 18 What gender are you?: Male What country do you live in?: Puerto Rico What time zone are you in?: GMT Which of the following below would best describe your current occupation?: University Do you have the ability to pay online fees?: Yes What motivates you to contribute and to strive for achievement?: My sense of accomplishment, I just do the best that I can, won't give up until I do so. What are your strengths and weaknesses?: s/
Calm, patient, can react fast on stress,tension.
Can work as a team.
I don't mind helping/guiding others.

w/
I tend to keep postponing stuff.
What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on?: Surfing, exercising, playing games of coarse mostly PC, swimming, drawing, Photoshop, photography, etc. Pax Republica Questions These questions are aimed at helping us figure out if you're Pax Republica material, so be as detailed as possible. How did you hear about Pax Republica?: browsing the threads at swtor Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? : not likely How do you deal with stress and new players?: Take a deep breath and a good break, not likely to happen while gaming though. To new players, nice and helpful. What are your expectations of the members and leadership of Pax Republica?: All my expectations were already met when I joined the first time.
Respectful, fun, active, helpful, creative. What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: Its organization, structure, members, and activity. What do you believe you can contribute to Pax Republica's community?: Well.
Anything regarding trailers,banners,logos,buttons,signatures,videos of any other kind, etc. With anything that requires a creative hand. A non-guild member approaches you in game and begins talking smack to you. How do you react?:: Do not feed the troll policy. ;)
It depends of coarse, but one can reply in a way that he won't bother again, and still keep the calm and being polite..if needed. You're in Ventrilo playing with other members but one member is being annoying, making silly noises and being obnoxious...what do you do? : Asking him to stop it nicely should do it, but it is less likely for me to be annoyed by something at vent, unless it's a loud/repetitive noise, which I believe I was present when one of those happened, wasn't good, hahaha. Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions What is your SWTOR forum name?: Nabetse Have you previously been in another SWTOR guild? If so please include the Guild's name and your experience there.: Not in SW:TOR, many on other games. Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: No. Which of the following interests you most?: PVP Which of the following interests you second most?: Raiding Which of the following interests you third most?: Exploring In relation to the guild.: We work together The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Which class do you intend to play?: Jedi Knight Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the trial director to become a full member?: Yes In the future, what position would you like to hold?: Regular Member Congratulations! You've completed our application. While it may have been lengthy it is in the interest of ensuring only those truly dedicated bother applying. All applications are reviewed as soon as possible.
CMDR Blue R

I see that currently recruiting on Jedi Knight is closed... So it can be little complicated to accept that app by our leaderships.. But maybe you can convince them, that they must open recruiting for you. Good luck!

Quote:
What country do you live in?:
Puerto Rico

What time zone are you in?:
GMT

I don't wanna be too pushy, but.... Puerto Rico isn't located on Caribbean? And GMT zone mean "Central-West Europe or Central-West Africa Countries"....

Aunt Wikipedia said that Puerto Rico is at GMT-4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Arkathos

Inab is an old member. Some of you may not know him but in his time here he was an excellent member. Just gonna wait on some feedback.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
~Kith

App looks good! lemme know whats going to happen Happy
Nabetse

CMDR Blue R wrote:
I see that currently recruiting on Jedi Knight is closed... So it can be little complicated to accept that app by our leaderships.. But maybe you can convince them, that they must open recruiting for you. Good luck!

Quote:
What country do you live in?:
Puerto Rico

What time zone are you in?:
GMT

I don't wanna be too pushy, but.... Puerto Rico isn't located on Caribbean? And GMT zone mean "Central-West Europe or Central-West Africa Countries"....

Aunt Wikipedia said that Puerto Rico is at GMT-4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico

You're quite correct, thing is I left that in blank.
Therefore the default 'GMT'.

Gaiutus Balthar wrote:
Inab is an old member. Some of you may not know him but in his time here he was an excellent member. Just gonna wait on some feedback.

Thanks Gai, I apologize if the app is quite the opposite (short) as the one I made a long time ago. If given the chance, I'll try to, once again, be a helpful and more active member than I was before.

~Kith wrote:
App looks good! lemme know whats going to happen Happy

Thanks. Happy
Arkathos

It's Halloween weekend so people are likely busy :P I'll just pass it. Welcome back!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Kbrury

Welcome Back

Atka Talin

Woot! Inab is back! good to see you, buddy!

Every artist was first an amateur.
Nabetse

Woo haha, thanks. Happy
Fletch McBone

Welcome back!!!!!!!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum