Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Hart of Hircine

re: Part Two "The Undertaking" PBP

"Now I know what they mean by be careful what you wish for." Ackonoy then blasted the one charging at him by turning his gun slightly to the left and fired once. blasting most of it's left leg off, the rest of the leg snapped off shortly after. The Rakghoul was still alive so ackonoy fired the weapon one continuous short time putting the schutta to sleep permanently. He then aimed the minigun at the other rakghoul's head and on the near side off that path was Thatch's face. He fired almost hitting Thatch while thatch was in barrel sights of the gun!
Durstalph

"Dash, get everyone together and assembled outside and wait for Seiryuu and myself."

Dash turned and left Gaiutus to speak with the base commander. Atka and Tim stood flanking the door, she heard Atka ask Tim if he had access to the base's armory and said, "Good idea, get whatever you need now, I think we'll be moving out soon. If Tim doesn't have access find someone who does, and make sure to pack stunners, just in case Thatch needs 'convincing' to come back. Meet back in front of the command center when you're done."

She stepped out the door and back into the bright daylight. She checked her chronometer, it was well past midday, if they were going to catch Thatch and Ackonoy before dark then they needed to hurry. She shuddered to think what this rakghoul infested planet would be like after nightfall.
Kbrury

After searching the Outpost from top to bottom Seiryuu could not locate the contact. Speaking to the Base Commander Seiryuu learned that the contact failed to rendezvous with one of the patrols. This can mean a couple things, he is either dead, or worse alive with his cover blown. After uploading the coordinates of the rendezvous point, Seiryuu met back up with a few members of the team only to learn that Thatch and Ackonoy have ran off.

"Great", Seiryuu muttered, "if I am reading these coordinates correctly, luckily they are heading straight towards the rendezvous point. We'll need to go after them especially with daylight running out, let's get ready to move out."

Kryad Explo

Kryad came walking and saw people began to gather up.
"...let's get ready to move out."

"What is happening now Seiryuu?" Kryad asked.

timaselj

"Tim, by chance would you have access to the outpost's armory?"

"Yes. Yes I do." Tim responded. "Please follow me Atka." Tim hurried torwards the armory, Atka close behind. He opened the doors, and let him in. "Take whatever you need," Tim said "and don't worry about the quartermaster. Groups like ours have special permissions." And he waited outside the armory. He already had his gear.
Veriag

The two sith entered the shuttle. The short hairs on the back of The pilots neck stood up and tried to crawl all othe way over to the top of his scalp under his helmet. Damn these fun bunnies were creepy.

The word came out neutral, emotionless, loaded with contempt.

"Pink?"

Beneath his head gear Nikk smiled to himself.

"Thought you guys would appreciate a splash of colour on this little tour of Taris. If you all reach into to locker under your seats you'll find a Hello Mando Discovery Tours sticker in a specially prepared gift pack. Please use the pen to write your name in the space on the sticker and make sure you display it loud and proud where everyone can see it. We don't want to be losing any of you down there."
A darker presence entered the shuttle bay much much larger than the looming physical shape that followed behind.

Nikk took a quick glance behnd him to the Zabrak that had just entered in her tight shiney red dominatrix gear. " Ok folks it's party time."With that he fired up the boosters and took the shuttle swiftly down onto the surface.

The Zabrak spoke, cool calm and with an air of authority you didn't want to question " The zeltron is on the surface, searching as I speak, she holds the key, We shall let her unlock the matrix and take what is ours. Those who tried to take her on Nar Shadaar, I sense them too. Remember what we are here for."Nikk waited for the speach to end. Letting out a shiver as she finished. Of all the death sticks he'd known she was "Miss Spooky of Planet Spook". He felt sort of glad he was on her side however her reputation for death and destruction of everything which also included her side, didn't reassure him too much. Survival was the name of the game. Some how he'd managed it so far. he couldn't quite figured out quite how but if it works, don't screw with it.

He powered own the shuttle, put up the cloaking shield boosters and unbucked levering his large frame out of the cockpit chair he went on to the exit door ramp and hit the button.

"Welcome to Taris boys and girls, and remember please don't feed the animals or drink the water."

Thatch lept from his hiding place as Ackonoy opened fire, burning holes into the Rakghouls frame. He rolled onto the path letting his stealth fluxuate as he did and stopped himself by planting his left foot outward. He kept his right knee under his center of mass and held his pistol level with Ackonoy's head as he came to a halt.

"Apprecaiate you kiling the Rakghoul...but you aren't gonna take me back...I don't work in a "team" at most a duo. I'm scouting the downed ship to see if there is anything of profit in it. Vixi can wait for now..."

Hart of Hircine

"I don't want profit I want honor! Think of me as your backup not your sidekick or partner. The only thing I'll ever want from that broke down ship is not anything worth credits but if it does have any Mandolorian items I'll buy them myself at top price!" Ackonoy replied as he saw Thatch nearly come out of stealth. "By the way you don't know when that energy cell will run out. Then your screwed and I have 7 on me. 5 for ammo and shields." Ackonoy the pointed his minigun at Thatch while turning on his energy shields"
Arkathos

Gaiutus strode out of the command tent after having seen Seiryuu move towards the courtyard. As he approached he noted that there was plenty of bustle starting up in the camp, the commanders orders had reached his troops.

"...let's get ready to move out."

"What is happening now Seiryuu?" Kryad asked.

"Now we go after those who walk blindly into trouble.", he said as he walked by, affixing his gaze in the direction they likely took. "We need to move quickly because the longer we wait, the more likely it'll be dark before we find them - and that does not bode well at all for any of us."

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Markis. D Thatch

Thatch smirked and stood while decloaking and holstered his pistol.
"Glory is the Mando way...I can respect that...a body guard I may not need so much...but perhaps a partner in crime "

Thatch walked along the trail keeping to the path the Republic forces had carved out already.

"Let us both go find our honor and riches..."

Hart of Hircine

"Let's" Ackonoy replied As he was at Thatch's side not as an enemy nor a complete ally but as a partner!

They walked about half a mile further and noticed more metal within the path it only looked like recent debree. He noticed a down fighter walked towards it and opened it up. A dead corpse was lying there with a shocked look on it's face. Ackonoy grabbed the holster and pulled out a gun. It was a fairly nice sonic pistol. He looked at Thatch and said "You want that, I say you might need that for if any glowstick users appear."
Markis. D Thatch

Thatch looked at the man in the fighter. For some odd reason he felt pity for the soldier and shook his head at Ackonoy.

"No....I have two good blasters with plenty of ammo and a knife...Ill take his ID tag though...someone has to report his death...perhaps his family does not know...of his fate. His fighter we may be able to salvage some parts from...but I say leave his body in peace..."

Atka Talin

Atka followed Tim to the armory. As he was given leave to take whatever he needed, he thanked Tim. As Tim walked out of the armory, Atka searched through the shelves, cases,, and duffel bags.

Atka ran through a mental list of what would come useful in this mission. Opening his combat pack, he went along the line of gear, placing things in his bag. On his belt he set a few thermal detonators, now joining the company of a boring looking hand grenade. In his belt pockets he placed rations, extra clips and a medical cocktail.

As he searched the armory, something caught his eye; a case with a few little spheres nestled in packing foam sat in the corner. He went to these, and read the label: Scout Units MK IV. Now these could be useful in the thick of the jungle. He pulled three of the devices out of the case, and gingerly set them in his bag.

Now heading to the gun cases, Atka selected what he thought would be best for this environment. From the wall he plucked a Corellian style revolver, and a combat shotgun. To him, it almost felt like over kill, but in the jungle, there would be no coming back home for supplies. He strapped on his new weapons, right next to those he had already brought. Lifting his pack, and putting the stout rifle over his shoulder, Atka strode out from the armory.

"Well, then. I think we're about ready," He said to no one in particular. Then, turning to Tim: "Have any speeders we can use?"

Every artist was first an amateur.
timaselj

"Have any speeders we can use?"

Tim grinned. "Only the best for the republic soldiers. Follow me." Tim walked to the edge of the outpost. He exchanged some words with a Rodian standing there. The Rodian dissappeared into the jungle. "Now we wait a couple of moments." Tim told Atka. And true enough, soon they heard the familiar sound of roaring speeder engines. "I wasn't sure how many we needed. So I told him to bring 6. If that's too many he will take the rest back." Tim smiled. "He would be more than happy too in fact." The Rodian returned on a speeder, followed closely by 5 more Rodians. All were on speeders. And theese speeders were not ordinary military issues. They were specially modified for riding in a jungle such as the Taris one. Tim turned to regard the group and nodded politely. The leader waved and dissappeared into the jungle, along with the rest of them. Tim turned to regard Atka: "Will theese be sufficient?"
Hart of Hircine

Ackonoy replied to thatch "True and a warrior must die with his weapon"Ackonoy then placed the sonic blaster back in the young guys holster. and took his ID tag!" This will be sufficient Ackonoy then placed a republic tracer on the body and activated it. "Don't worry that's the only one I had and I only use them for reasons like that now let's get moving. Even a pilot like him does not need to be lonely forever, and besides he did his duty and probably had plenty of glory in his youth!" Ackonoy then placed the tags on him and went back to the path!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: