Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Hart of Hircine

re: Part Two "The Undertaking" OOC

Kbrury wrote:
How do you have a key to a three hundred year old ship? :P
The button panel on the other side is broke as I press it to open and it shut after I entered. So I have the only button unless some one wants to repair the other side which will take so long that a battle with rakghouls could happen!
Hart of Hircine

Btw I'm thinking how my character and your guys's character will approach each other with out drama or acting like a total bad ass. Besides most of the you guys's characters haven't seen what my character looks like. If I can remember it would be kryad, Durstalph, Atka, and Thatch's character that seen my character before running off. So I need a way for no friendly fire, no drama, and no bad-ass-ness, but it's looking like I have to go in that path.

One question though when is this pbp going to get moving again?
Atka Talin

Forum Image

I vote we leave Ackonoy. Let him have a nice rest. I'd rather fight invisible soldiers and rakhouls than hack an unhackable, unopenable door.

Every artist was first an amateur.
timaselj

I can always blow up the door. It might be a starship door, but hey, it's just a fracking door. twisted twisted
Arkathos

We can always use Ackanoys head as a battering ram to break through the durasteel unbreachable doors? Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Hart of Hircine

You know what I so hate you guys when you joke around like that Now only if I could show you Zaballa on a Mission then you'll be like wtf! And Gai you spelled it wrong again, btw I starting to wonder about what you do all day everyday cause of that! confused
Hart of Hircine

Azno Chozulo wrote:
You know what I so hate you guys when you joke around like that Now only if I could show you Zaballa on a Mission then you'll be like wtf! And Gai you spelled it wrong again, btw I starting to wonder about what you do all day everyday cause of that! confused
Please don't tell me you have fallen towards the darkside........yeah this darkside! -->
Forum Image
No offense Gai!
Kbrury

I've decided I'm just going to put this PBP on freeze until everyone is in a better situation activity wise. If you still have that PBP itch there should be a PBP starting up in each of the class forums, if not just contact your class leader. Happy

Arkathos

I want a pbp that lasts, every one I join people go inactive. Rumple my Stiltskins

Hart of Hircine

Gaiutus Balthar wrote:
I want a pbp that lasts, every one I join people go inactive. Rumple my Stiltskins
Use smaller and/or easier words, also use sentences that might not make us look like idiots!
Kryad Explo

Gaiutus Balthar wrote:

Well we are still waiting on the Siths...

Arkathos

I want a pbp that lasts, every one I join people go inactive. Rumple my Stiltskins :(Use smaller and/or easier words, also use sentences that might not make us look like idiots!

You mean use smaller words that you can understand. Got it. <3

Veriag

Well I checked in but Siths haven't moved forward,
Me? I'm just the tour guide

Ysme has been crazy busy, not sure about Tharsus and Dukha but I'll poke them next time I see them online.

I think a break would be good till we can round up peeps and interest again

I'd "reply" to Gai's post in the PBP but then it would be just me and him playing. And it would seem as if I needed to post in there every day... wait I DO NEED IT
AstralProjection

Well I'm here and ready to keep it up, I just didn't want to go crazy until everyone was back around.

We may want to just resume after the holidays, I have a feeling it will be hard to keep everyone together until that's passed. I definitely want to keep going, but I don't want to get too far ahead of everyone, so I think the decision to pause was wise.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: