Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Atka Talin

re: Part Two "The Undertaking" OOC

Also, since we have this seperate OOC thread, we dont need to put brackets there because we're trying to make it seem more like a story. Also, Azno, Thatch's glowstick probably wont be enough to attract anything. If anything, the smell of the blaster discharge from your guns, and from two big smelly humans would attract the creatures.

Every artist was first an amateur.
AstralProjection

Heh, I was going to say the same thing...the stink of...well...us, is far more stinky to any living creature than the controlled chemical reaction contained inside a glowy object...Nature cares about pheromones, more than anything else, which we all exude in droves, whether we wear deodorant or not : P

Big words make Atka's head spin! Raaarahgh! :Tauren Rage mode:

Hart of Hircine

Ysme wrote:
Azno Chozulo wrote:
Ysme wrote:
Atka Talin wrote:
Ysme, your group's uniforms make me /facepalm.

Oh well, better for us then. Elastic doesnt really block blaster bolts.

Oh Atka sweetie,

Just wait till I get to dress you guys up :D
One thing don't touch the stache or I might have to challenge you to nun-chuck-oo!

Oh ! You mean these one's of yours Azno ?

Forum Image
No not wearing that!
Markis. D Thatch

Yikes...can your body guards breathe in those things Ysme?

Ysme

Markis. D Thatch wrote:
Yikes...can your body guards breathe in those things Ysme?

They're Vixi's body-guards, emphasis more on the body part that the guard part. Yes they can breath perfectly normally unless she has them wear their hoods.

Ok I've posted for vixi now.

Basically she within the ruined complex.

The complex is being guarded by a professional hi tech well armed and armoured merc group that knows Vixi will be followed by you lot ( ie well armed groups with force users. So they have a sophisticated protective cordon set up and guarded around the perimeter. This s made up of sentry droids, with motion sensors, physical nets, plasma netsa and other high tech energy barriers and snares. The guards wear a photo sensitive blast armour suit which helps camoflage them very well. They use the combination of attacks commonly associated with bounty hunters / Imperial Agents. They may also have a non aligned force user on their side ( not yet decided)

The idea is this is not going to be a cake walk, these are not redshirts to kill by the dozen. Partly because you are going to have really problems targeting and finding them. Partly cos they're going to be well hidden in cover and partly because they're not going to just let you chop them up like sushi.

The first thing they will do is take out your transport.

Kbrury pls can you PM me about these ideas as I think we need to discuss more.

Have fun Happy
Kbrury

Will do later today, cleaning the house. :P

Markis. D Thatch

Hey Azno the part with dissecting the Rancor scenario was all in my head. How did Ackonoy hear that? Is he a Jedi?

Hart of Hircine

Markis. D Thatch wrote:
Hey Azno the part with dissecting the Rancor scenario was all in my head. How did Ackonoy hear that? Is he a Jedi?
I don't know, my last character was a jedi not this one. Maybe I'm psychic!

Edit:Oh no he was just going on with the story he wasn't replying to your thoughts!
AstralProjection

In going with what Ysme said, it would seem like my character may be in a unique position to combat Vixi's guards, because his sight comes from the force, rather than through light reflecting off surfaces.

Perhaps then, it may be a good idea for the storyline, to keep my character away from that area for now, so maybe he could appear in the nick of time when things are looking grim, and help even the score?

I'm just thinking out loud, like I said, I'll gladly do whatever with my character to make the story interesting.

I'd love to have this end in a chance for Tharsus and I beat each other up for a bit, and send Tarith back home to Tython with more reason to train than ever, after being unable to overcome the Sith, having to be rescued by his friends, or something along those lines with any character really, it just seems like we're the most suitable opponents for each other.

Astral. to mix things up, you wont JUST be fighting force user on force user. In the last Pbp, there were no non force users for me to attack, so all I got was a seemingly uneven battle with two crazy sith saber-swingers.

As for this PBP, I dont think we're going after our two MIA "friends". Instead, we're following Kbrury's lead, and as far as I know, we're just mildly searching for them while heading to the coordinates that the contact gave him.

And I like how we wont be fighting normal redshirts. Bambambam and a pile of dead bodies is no fun to write.

Kbrury

Ysme and I are just trying to figure out the direction we want to take the PBP, we'll get it moving soon. :P

Ysme

Ok sry guys it's been busy time for me

I've replied to Kbrury with some ideas

I'm AFK till next Mon / Tues.

Feel free to start approaching where Vixi is and running with the idea of trying to bust through a pro merc security net which is using physical, technical, and energy barriers as well as warm bodies to keep you out.

Hopefully my crew will reappear soon too.

Y.
Hart of Hircine

Guys when you get the ship I'm in Don't say you see me cause I'm locked inside safely form the outside. I have he only working key and the only way for you guys to open it, is lightsaber welding or a detpack which both might kill me if I'm by the door on the opposite side!
Kbrury

How do you have a key to a three hundred year old ship? :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: