Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kbrury

re: Part 2 "Untitled" PBP Sign-Up

OK guys this is the sign up for the next part of our PBP with Kajidic, everyone is welcome to sign up even if you weren't in the first.

Make sure you read the rules which I will post right after this one. There will also be an OOC thread like last time to discuss the PBP.

If you signed up for the last Chapter you can copy your info from the old one here http://www.pax-republica.net/guild/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4530034&gid=118791 but make sure to re-answer the availability question.

Name:
Character's Age:
Race:
Class:
Specialty:
Personality:
Physical Description
Brief Bio:
Previous RP Experience:
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest):
Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?:

*Note* I am still writing my character's story this is just what I could come up with in about 10 minutes.

Name: Seiryuu
Race: Togruta
Position in Guild: Arbiter
Class: Consular
Specialty: Healing/Support
Personality: Once a playful, naive young boy until he was sent to war in his late teens. Though he is still a kind young man, he has become much more serious over the long years of battle. His family and friends barely recognize the boy he used to be. Relies on his fellow soldiers greatly as he believes that only by working together can they defeat evil.

Physical Description: A Togruta of average height, red skin with black and white lekku and montrals. Wields a single blue saber into battle, while wearing the traditional light Jedi armor.

Previous RP Experience: A couple years of PBP
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Everyday
Have you looked over the rules: Yes

My Color will be Cyan

Last edited by Kbrury on October 13, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kbrury

Just for your information I wrote some of the rules in here but a lot of it also came from a couple of forums I belong too. So know that I did not create the entire thing, I merely edited out certain parts that I felt were not relevant to to the RP here. So the rules that I did borrow belong entirely to their creator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Play-By-Posts - Also known as PBPs. PBPs are exactly as they sound. The participants act out a story through their posts. Most of the time, the PBP Leader has some sort of goal in mind or some kind of conflict that needs to be solved, but other times the players just post and make their own conflicts. In PBPs, there is usually some sort of sign-ups, where the participants fill out some kind of form for their character. It is important to fill out your application as well as you can, that way people have a good idea of what your character is like and what his appearance is. After the sign-ups are over, the PBP Master will probably make the first post, outlining the back story and maybe even starting the conflict. (Note: In my PBP, things will start slow, so people can establish their characters' personalities before we start the fighting'.) After that, you are free to start posting. But you can't post whatever you want, there are some rules that must be followed.

OOC Thread - OK instead of doing OOC within the PBP I will make a thread dedicated to each PBP so something like Chapter 1: Intro OOC, this is where you can discuss things with the other members so that the actual PBP remains in character the entire time.

* No Godmoding!

No Godmoding in any Role play unless the creator and/or the character's creator gives permission. Most people hate the thought of other players speaking for their own character(s). So remember people that a PM is an RPer's best friend when making a new post. In my previous guild I had about 500 PMs discussing with other members if I could do something with his character or someone asking if they could do this to my character.

* Godmoding is forcing any unintended action upon a character not controlled by you. Examples include:
* Having other's attacks miss all the time.
* Doing literally anything without breaking a sweat. (all attacks miss, all attacks hit)
* Speaking for a character that is not yours.
* Controlling another person's character.
* These are only a few examples of Godmoding.
Remember, Godmoding is frowned upon!

* Stay Active!

* Only join the PBP if your are going to be serious about it, if you do not think you can participate, then please choose a less-important role.
* You must play through an PBP completely! Abandoning a PBP is treason! You must close your character's story yourself, or the PBP members will have free grabs to do with your character as he/she wants.

* PBP Guidelines

* All PBP members are Required to have:
* A Character Sign up Sheet
* A Back story (A story that leads up to the PBP's present) this lets all members know your character a little better. Overall making the PBP go smoother. I think a minimum of a paragraph is fair.
*Always stay in-character in a PBP. In-character means posting from your character point of view.
* NO double posting is allowed (This will greatly cut back the pages of PBPs) (Use the edit button!)
* If you MUST post something shorter, please acknowledge and or apologize for the short post. (Quality of posts is better than the Quantity of posts)
* Try to be grammatically correct and with your highest possible spelling in your posts, this will stop confusion, and let the PBP run smoother (and stop people from asking what you said)
We will understand if you are not familiar with a language's grammar, however if you are continually posting "i hit u" and "my char wanT 2 Beat u up!" then we're going to take action.
* To help in your correcting, use programs such as Microsoft Word to correct your Spelling and most of your grammar!
(Trust me, the grammar part of Word is NOT the best thing to rely on, I have constantly found times where 'Word' has had my sentences saying stuff like "Which made he sound invincible")
* Also, try to explain as clearly as possible to avoid confusion, if your character is talking, say who you're directing it to, especially when you're near or at a point of at least 2 characters joining another group
* Forcibly taking the center of attention may make the PBP turn in a direction the PBP creator did not intend.
* The PBP Creator will GIVE permission for your character to be the center of attention. Asking for it will just get him/her mad at you.
* All PBPs are for the members enjoyment.

I also color quotes to organize a bit. The reason I color quotes is to:

1. Liven my RPs up
2. So people can have an easier time figuring out who I'm interacting with and
3. Colors represent the way I (my character) views people. I'll explain:

Green-Ally
Orange-Neutral
Red-Enemy

Have Fun - Having Fun with role play and story's, etc. is where the most satisfaction comes from.
Zabac

ame:Zabac
Character's Age: 21
Race: human
Position in Guild: activist
Class: Smuggler
Specialty: piloting
Personality: incredibly cynical and sarcastic
Physical Description 5'9. slim but muscular
Brief Bio: Born on Ord Mantele Zabac's parents were both spice dealers. he began his smuggler career at age 12 when he started smuggling spice to his parents clients. Once the rebellion started on Ord Mantele his parents switched from spice dealing to gun running for the rebels. One night a rebel picking up weapons decided that he was not going to pay and gunned down Zabac's parents. Zabac killed the murderer with a madelorian ripper from his parents weapon stache and fled to the docks of Ord Mantele. He joined the crew of a smugger and soon acquired his own ship The Steel Bantha Zabac then joined Pax republica to combat the rebels who killed his parents
Previous RP Experience: one or two rps in Pax
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): every other day
Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?:yes
spoken text color: Cyan

I will of course stay on, way to much fun not to wink

So heres me info from the last one, with some slight editing to reflect the fact that my character concept evolved a bit along the way (added a few extra lines at the bottom of the "Personality" heading).

Name: Sharra Vane

Character's Age: Mid twenties

Race: Human

Position in Guild:

Class: Sith inquisitor

Specialty: Powerful forcepowers, especially Force lightning and enhanced awareness. Considered a highly accomplished duelist. Above average proficiency in different tech related subjects.

Personality: Cold, calculating and pragmatic. Potential for great cruelty based on a "do whatever it takes" attitude rather than any actual sadism. Very inquisitive nature. Highly ambitious, tempered by her pragmatic outlook. In truth despises most of her fellow sith and finds the conflict with the jedi tiresome and unnessecary. Then again, the weak minded and soft Jedi order are in her eyes no better. Finds the separation of the Force into a light and a dark side an unatural divison and a hindrance towards true power. Generally respects capability, resourcefulness and spirit regardless of source with one exeption. Jedi and sith are as a rule targets for not just contempt but many times pure hatred. Jedi because their outlook stifle their own growth and sith because they, in her view, misread the sith code to give them license to behave like monsters regardless of wether its needed or not. Hence, on a regular basis Sharra is a pretty easy going sith or so it would seem. Its deep within her mind, hidden from the rest of the world that the corruption of (the so called) Dark Side is eating away at her humanity.

Physical Description: Slightly above average height, very pale complexion and long black hair usually worn in a simple ponytail. Intensly green eyes in part due to some cybernetic modifications. Usually wears a dark robe covering her face leaving just a hint of her unaturally green eyes. Underneath wears durable pants of a military model (pockets are good) and a matching thin jacket, both in black and dark brown. Wears a curved hilt lightsaber with a green focusing crystal (conformity is not the sith way she likes to say when the color choice is brought up).

Brief Bio: Sharra Vane is a very goaloriented and ambitious sith, born on a small back water colony world from which she was taken as a child when a passing Sith took notice of her strong force affinity. Her keen intellect and curious nature has led her towards different areas of research and is predicted to one day become a great scholar. She takes great interest in both mundane fields such as starship and weapon technology, cybernetics and genetics research but her main interest is the Force. How it works, where it comes from and above all, how ones grasp of it can be enhanced. This has led to her becoming quite well traveled despite her young age. The current conflict with the Jedi order has however detracted her from this as she still is at the beck and call of the Sith Lords.

Previous RP Experience: A few years classical RP when I was younger. About 6 months PBP back when Black Mantis was called Shobhian'Sarath. Oh and ofc "In the Dark" here on your site wink

Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): 1-2 posts a day at least 5 days a week should be a safe bet. Pretty much in the same time zone as Ysme.

Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?: Yes

Last edited by Dukha on October 14, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Viewed trough the Force only the blind will cling to that notion. Its calm surface is but an illusion, hiding a never ending and brutally savage battle for survival. In such things you will know that peace is a lie and all things are driven by passion. - Sith Lord Sharra Vane on the Sith Code
Arkathos

Name: Gaiutus Adamo

Character's Age: 35

Race: Human (ithorian if they provide, does it matter if its a race yet lol?)

Position in Guild: Consul

Class: Jedi Knight

Specialty: Front Line Tanking - Guarding his members.

Personality: Quick to action but not to anger. Open minded, forgiving, calm,
relatively patient, can be brash in judgment though, often times one-track minded and sticks to his morals and values no matter what.

Physical Description : Roughly 5'5 in height (short stature but still stands tall and straight). Toned but not ridiculously muscular. Short dirty blonde hair, green eyes.

Brief Bio: A padawan at the time of the sacking of Coruscant. Was part of the team that led Republic citizens into the Coruscant underground. Founded Pax Republica along with several other survivors.

Previous RP Experience: Republic Navy PBPs, some Guild PBPs, Mission Terminal.

Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): Daily

My color will be yellow

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Last edited by Arkathos on October 20, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atka Talin

Name: Atka Talin

Character's Age: 27

Position in Guild: Activist

Class: Trooper

Specialty: Medical and Computer slicing. Has had some Mandalorian CQC Training. A demolitionist as a "past time hobby".

Personality: Tries his best to be helpful, and share what he does know, but he tends to be ignorant in some respects. Has the manner of a gentleman, and tries to fight with honor and respect. He respects those who have earned it, but that doesn't mean he is easily swayed, deterred, or slayed.

Physical Description: Muscled, but not huge. Facial hair on his fairly young face, which surprisingly lacks scars, though he has already seen multiple battles. Atka is soon developing the stone hard look of a professional soldier.

Brief Bio: Born on Corellia, but had a split childhood on both his home planet and Mandalore. He grew up with many views of the galaxies, and he and his brothers all went to join in the Republic Military. A quick learner, Atka had to strive to be the best to keep up with his smuggler uncles.
Update: On a recent mission Atka had lost his left arm. A new replacement has been made, a military type A-17 Bio-prosthetic. It links to his body and provides a possibly better advantage on the battlefield. He can activate/deactivate micro sensors that allow him to "feel" with that arm. Atka is a determined and ready foe, with his experience and knowledge building with every battle.

Previous RP Experience: Sore Losers, In the Dark.

Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): Every Day

Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?:Yes

I'll take Orange for 2000, Alex.

Last edited by Atka Talin on October 14, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Every artist was first an amateur.
Hart of Hircine

Name: Azno Chozulo
Character's Age: 25
Position in Guild: Sentinel
Class: Jedi Knight
Specialty: Tech, research, and a self tactician
Personality: Calm usually but sometimes becomes upset in anger or crazingly happy do to his past.
Physical Description: like the Mandolorian republic troopers in the clone wars era but a little shorter and a lil more bulkier.
Brief Bio: Lost a battle with Ysme and hopes to return a favor.
Previous RP Experience:"In the dark", and I can't remember the other ones cause the officers like to move them!
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest):almost everyday
Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?:yes
What color: olive
Kryad Explo

Name:Kryad Explo
Character's Age:30
Race:Human
Position in Guild: Codex Liberian
Class: Trooper
Specialty: Sith killing tech/sith language/mando'a language
Personality: Angry after his sister died. Might damage someone real hard.
Kryad Explo that is higher then a normal person, 2 meters, his weight is high, 100kg, because he has big muscular build & and skin is light brown. His eyes have few person seen, they who have never been seen again. His hair have no one seen. His armor have he painted him self. It means, power and growth.
Physical Description

Brief Bio: Kryad Explo is alone because off age of two the sith came and took every strong trainer and young kids.So he don't know who his mom and dad is. He was at the sith for three years before a trainer took him under him and began to train him. At age of nine his trainer was killed by a sith. The sith words "We have information that you have spoken to a Jedi, by that you die!" From that moment he began to train him self.
Previous RP Experience: PBP, Sotdrp from wc3.
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Everyday
Have you looked over the rules: Yes and I will follow them.

I'll take Green

AstralProjection

This PBP looks like it will be a lot of fun...while game time is scarce right now because of RL issues, I should have plenty of time to take part in a PBP, and I'd like to dust off my writing chops, it's been a few years since I RPed like this.

RL Name: Tony

Name: Tarith Astran

Character's Age: 24

Race: Miraluka

Class: Jedi Knight - Sentinel

Specialty: Martial Arts, Lightsaber Combat, Languages, Galactic History, Negotiations

Personality: Cool, calm, collected. "Laid Back", though Tarith is by no means blase when it comes to important matters. He prefers to watch, contemplate, and feel out a situation thoroughly before taking action. Though counted as a Jedi Sentinel, Tarith is very thoughtful, philosophical, and not your typical Sentinel. Charging into battle is defintely a last resort for this young Miraluka, though he loves being tested in combat, he detests the loss of life that comes as a result, and thus is much more comfortable sparring than actually fighting an enemy. Tarith is a young idealist, he often believes the best in others because he always thinks the best of himself and his friends, and it can be his downfall.

Physical Description: Tarith is tall for a Miraluka or human, standing about 78 inches tall, or 6'6". He has a large frame, but is neither muscular nor fat, and due to his height, often appears lanky more than anything. Tarith wears a characteristic Miraluka Veil, and typical light armor and a cloak for a young Jedi Knight. He has long, light brown hair, usually with two small braids on the sides of his head, and one long braid in the back. Tarith wields dual green lightsabers, both constructed himself. Tarith learned the dual-saber fighting style not only for versatility in attacking, but primarily to protect his tall frame, which has larger gaps in defense and more vulnerabilities than a Jedi of more average build.

Brief Bio: Tarith Astran was born in the Miraluka colony on Katarr. A few weeks before the destruction of the colony, his parents took to space on a premonition that impending doom was growing closer with each passing day. In their dreams, a more mature version of what appeared to be their son was warning them that something evil was coming for their home. Tarith's parents feared ignoring such a warning, whether it was true or not, so they returned to the Miraluka homeworld of Alpheridies, only to hear of the destruction of Katarr not long after their arrival.

The premonitions had turned out to be true, and Tarith's parents were convinced that it was their son's mind reaching out to them through the force that warned them of their colony's destruction, and that he may be gifted in the use of the force beyond what the typical Miraluka is, blessed with more than just one form of sight through the force. His parents were bitter at the loss of the colony they had tried to make their home, and at the deaths of so many of their comrades. They wished Tarith to join the Jedi order, so that he might take revenge upon the Sith for the loss of their home. Not the noblest of purposes, especially for a Jedi, but his parents were not of the order.

After Coruscant was sacked, Jedi Trainers arrived on Alpheridies in search of young Miraluka who could someday join the ranks of Jedi. Tarith’s parents jumped at the chance to see their son become a great Jedi, and perhaps give them some sense of vindication someday for leaving their colony behind to be destroyed. When he was tested, the order gladly welcomed the boy with open arms, for not only did the force flow powerfully through him, but he was calm and serene far beyond his years, and possessed no trace of the desire for revenge that burned inside his parents. Tarith was taken away to begin his training at the new Jedi Temple at Tython.

Tarith’s father had taught him the basics of swordplay and combat on his new homeworld of Alpheridies as a distraction, and to prepare him for what he thought would be a future fraught with conflict. While this rudimentary training was no comparison to the advanced combat forms of the Jedi, it still became the basis for some of Tarith’s happiest childhood memories, and would steer him on to the path of the Jedi duelist. Tarith would seek to become the greatest master of the lightsaber that the galaxy had ever seen, and do it to perfect his own mind and body, not for the recognition that could come. Tarith would become a great warrior someday, of that much it seemed sure, and only time can tell if the future will bring the revenge his parents prayed for, or augment the purity and skill that the Jedi saw within him, and one day see Tarith Astran become a Jedi Master.

Previous RP Experience: Since I was a little kid RPing PBP scenarios on America Online, back when people still used it. Played D&D, Battletech/Mechwarrior, White Wolf, and other D20 Systems, including Star Wars over the years. It's been a while since I did any real RPing, but I love to write, so I'm not worried about that.

Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): At least every other day, most likely more. Usually easy to post on Weekdays, from work, and most weeknights/weekends.

I'd be willing to jump in the story any way you want me to, and at any time. Also willing to play a minor role since I wasn't in the first one, or be introduced a little into the story. I like continuity. Also always willing to write out an exciting conflict or scenario that does justice to all characters involved without killing any real characters out, so I'd be happy to collaborate with anyone we have conflict with. I've seen enough GI Joe to know how to only kill robots and useless folks.

Color: Green (was going to take blue, because it wasn't taken, but it seems dreadfully hard to read)

Name: Darth Tharsus

Character's Age: looks like early 30's

Class: Sith Marauder

Specialty: wields two fine crafted red lightsabers, master of Jar'Kai and Djem So, adept of Dun Möch, sometimes uses Tràkata (not a true practitioner), in combat he uses Telekinetic attacks such as Force Push, Force Choke and Force Crush (prolly the strongest Force power he knows), his left hand is his main weapon hand what could lead opponents to a confusion and sudden death...

Personality: very violent, prone to berserking, a true psycho, very armed and very dangerous, handle with care, otherwise not explicitly evil, doesn't enjoy torture he rather belives in swift and brutal execution of Jedi menace

Physical Description: tall and muscular figure with troop-cut short black hair, as every true Sith warrior he misses his left arm to the elbow and it is replaced by repulsor-powerfist which he also uses as a focus for Dark side powers

Brief Bio: Thars Korrade was born on Correlia. As a youngster he enlisted into Republic Navy to fly troop and supply transports. During his education he was noticed as being Force-sensitive by a Jedi general who then brought him to Coruscant and trained him as his Padawan. Unfortunately he wasn't able to control his anger and he joined with a group of Jedi defectors who decided that Jedi Order sucks and that they could escape and join Sith. In fact they were all chosen and manipulated by Sith mole operating inside Jedi Order who then arranged their defection. As not yet finished Jedi Padawan he became Sith Lord's apprentice on Korriban and served Sith Empire faithfully. Through time he eliminated all competitive Sith apprentices and win favour of his Master. After proving himself in couple of military campaigns against the Republic he was given title of Darth. During one of his assignments he met with Darth Praetor and Lady Ysme who were both members of Black Mantis Syndicate, secret Sith cabal operating under cover of organized crime cell of a larger Kajidic crime organisation.

Previous RP Experience: roleplaying since 1992, D&D, GURPS, Cyberpunk 2020, WEG Star Wars, World of Darkness, Ars Magica, Call of Cthulhu, Amtgard LARP, MUSHes (Clone Wars and Fading Suns), Guild Wars, EVE Online (Ushra Khan), LotRO (Riders of the Riddermark), AoC (The Free Companions), WAR (The Black Banner)... do I need to write more?

Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): daily

Colour: I'll take Dark Red

"Is it battle that stirs you, to meet an enemy blade upon blade? Such is the way of the greatest of the Sith Marauders, who seek strength in war... and in rage." ― Kreia
Durstalph

Name: Daili "Dash" Shaktilli

Character's Age: 26

Race: Twilek

Class: Smuggler

Specialty: Emergency Medicine, Stealth, Fighting Dirty

Personality: Cheerful and warm with her friends but always serious when it comes time for business, regardless of whether that means dropping off a smuggled cargo or patching up blaster wounds.

Physical Description: A blue-skinned Twilek, Dash's body is slender but toned like a dancer but hides it under cargo pants and and an old military style jacket, the pockets full of med-stims, flash-bangs, and other assorted things a smuggler might find useful. These bulky clothes help hide the form-fitted suit of light body armor she wears underneath. She always wears her lekku tied back where they can't get in her way and carries a blaster pistol in a thigh holster. Since joining the Republic's side in the war, if combat looks likely she will grab her "kit", a modified "sawed-off" blaster rifle holstered on the side of a light backpack filled with medical supplies and grenades.

Brief Bio: Born on Nar Shaddaa, Daili grew up in the midst of the criminal underworld. Her father was an under-boss for one of the Hutt cartels. Having lost her mother at an early age, Daili's father left her upbringing to the Twi'lek dancers at the club he managed. The dancers taught Daili to be light on her feet, and how to charm a mark into giving a bigger tip. The cartel goons taught her how to fight, and how to be aware of her surroundings. She learned how to treat a blaster wound before she learned to read. Daili had the skills to go far in the underworld, if she had had the chance, but her father was ambitious and soon stepped on the wrong toes, or would have if Hutts had any. When word got out that there was a price on his head Daili's father fled, but didn't get far. With her father dead several of the cartel goons arranged for her to leave Nar Shaddaa, as the risk she would draw the Hutt's ire too was too great. She left with an old smuggler who freelanced with her father's cartel and never looked back. She was fourteen. But Daili, or 'Dash' as the smuggler dubbed her, had nowhere to go. After a short while the captain saw that Dash had valuable skills to offer, and gave her the choice to join the crew as his apprentice . Dash accepted. For twelve years Dash worked on that ship, learning all she could of the smuggler's trade. They did well, running supplies for the republic past the mandolorian blockade made the old man enough credits to retire comfortably. And made Dash enough credits to buy the old man's ship. Now Dash sets out to make her own fortune, her own luck, and her own destiny.

Previous RP Experience: Several years of pen and paper roleplay experience

Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): Daily

I will take the color Cyan (Sorry, I know I'm the third cyan, but ony half the color options are readable on this background)
Ysme

Do i have to write out my Bio's all again?

I'm lazy as you might guess Happy

ok here we go cut and paste FTW
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: (known) Ysme
Character's Age: (unknown) approximately young adult
Race: Zabrak
Known Affiliations: Kajidic Crime Org.
Position in Guild: (unknown)
Class: Inquisitor
Specialty: Known force powers, force lightning, force shock, telekinetic manipulation, psycological manipulation, student of Juyo / zaapad, Ataru, Shien/ Djien So and Jar'Kai sabre combat
Personality: Dark and devious,
Physical Description: See my Siggy
Brief Bio:
Born as one of twins on Iridonia. Both were taken at an early age to serve an unidentified Sith Master. Of the two twins, only Ysme remains. While continuing her own training and pursuit of perfection, she serves her master as one of the emmisaries of a growing Crime Organisation threatening stability and peace within the realms of the Republic known as Kajidic.

Previous RP Experience: Lots
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): Daily pretty much howeverI'm on GMT so my posting will be late or early for you US guys

Colour: Purple powa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (known) Vixi Blue
Character's Age: (unknown) approximately young adult, reportedly 21 so as to cover the Galactic Standard Entertainment Industry Age of consent
Race: Zeltron
Known Affiliations: Once Top Model owned by Galactic Blue Entertainment Industries Managed by Kuulo the Hutt with suspect links with the Kajidic Crime Org.
Position in Guild: (unknown)
Class: (?) Galactic Super Model
Specialty: Besides her unlimited knowledge of Zeltron pleasure and entertainment in all its forms she has an extremely well developed Zeltron ability to naturally produce and use pheremones to incease her attraction with others and use seduction and mind manipulation techniques. In addition she possesses extraordinary technical knowledge of gadgets (which she adores) and reasonable piloting skills. If cornered attackers will find she is also well verse in self protection. She speaks a number of unusual languages (which she attributes to her former work entertaining various clients) which includes smugglers cant.

Personality: Sassy, Smart and Sexy, she has in insatiable appettite for knowledge, excitement, gadgets, fun and pleasure in the extreme nowledge

Physical Description: Stunning, a models model, 5ft 9, slim, athletic and well endowed in all the right places, her clothes always fabulous, tight and the less the better. discretely hidden away to hand she would keep her various forms of vibro blade, her Stealth 2VX palm *dart* shooter amd her Model J1 "Happy Surprise Palm Blaster.

Brief Bio:
Born on Zeltros into a large "entertainment" family Vixi quickly learnt her skills and knowledge in "the business" and realised among the Zeltron's she would have to be something very special to "go anywhere". However she was singled out quite early as destined for the "BIG Game" on Nar Shaddar as the talent scouts watched her develop into an especially attractive and gifted young female entertainer. There she was snapped up by Galactic Blue Entertainment Industries who made the most of her potential and boosted her to fame and fortune. While working for GBEI she also used her time to satiate her hunger for knowledge, skills gadgets and other things which she was surprised to see GBEI weere happy to indulge her in. After 2 years at the top of her industry, GBEI announced her retirement, after which noone really knows where she goes and what she does outside of her rare, exclusive and highly lucrative special entertainment contracts aid to cost the ransom of a small planet.

Previous RP Experience: Lots
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): Daily pretty much however I'm on GMT so my posting will be late or early for you US guys

Colour: Pink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i'm not sure if I should include both Ysme and vixi again or just play vixi maybe. ?

What d'you guys think ?

I know Atka is in love big grin he still hasn't washed his armour or visor

Last edited by Ysme on October 19, 2010 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Atka Talin

Didnt think it mattered much. Everything was smashed up.

<3 Happy

Ysme

Atka Talin wrote:
Didnt think it mattered much. Everything was smashed up.

<3 Happy

*sigh* Boys,...
Atka Talin

"Trolololo"

Girls...

Do you REALLY think that I'd care that much about lipstick if my arm was just chopped off and I had fallen from a building? Lets be realistic here. wink

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: