Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
FullMetalSeraph
Member - 1 Year

re: Congrats to our newest Peacekeeper, FullMetalSeraph!

The application submitted by FullMetalSeraph is as follows:

Quote:
Please look over this thread before starting your application.

Personal Questions

The following questions are aimed at helping us get to know you better as a person. Please be as detailed as possible, this means that we expect as much information as you can possibly provide us with.

How old are you?:

What gender are you?:
Male

What country do you live in?:
United States

What time zone are you in?:
GMT-4:00

Which of the following below would best describe your current occupation?:
University

Do you have the ability to pay online fees?:
Yes

What motivates you to contribute and to strive for achievement?:
I like to have fun. I am committed to interacting with friends and enjoy playing games.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
My strengths are definitely my capacity for fun and my ability to see problems differently than others. I can come up with methods of approaching problems that no one else does. I am also very good at looking at a situation and seeing almost all possible outcomes. As far as weaknesses go, it is definitely my time management skills. I am often times over committed in other areas of my life (classes, student government, other clubs I am in, girlfriend) but I always can pull through when I'm needed.

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on?:
Well I like video games, specifically ones where I get to interact with friends on. Outside of that I play disc golf, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, and racquetball. I am an Electrical Engineering student and really enjoy the stuff I get to work on with that.

Pax Republica Questions

These questions are aimed at helping us figure out if you're Pax Republica material, so be as detailed as possible.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
Friend

How do you deal with stress and new players?:
I usually try to help them out, since we were all new players at some point. I do my best to not call them out in public, and try to be constructive.

Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? :
Not very much. The only time I cuss is in a very high stress situation and even then it is a rarity when I slip up.

What are your expectations of the members and leadership of Pax Republica?:
I would hope that this group has members that respect one another and create a general environment of people who have a common interest.

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?:
My friend spoke very highly of the members of this Guild and he sold me that I wanted to be a part of it.

What do you believe you can contribute to Pax Republica's community?:
I try to be a fun person to be around, making jokes and trying to help others have fun too. I am also very good at performing my roles consistently and reliably.

A non-guild member approaches you in game and begins talking smack to you. How do you react?::
I usually will not respond, at least not with my own smack talk. I recognize that someone talking smack to me will only get worse if I respond in kind. My ego isn't damaged by someone I don't know and don't care about insulting me.

You're in Ventrilo playing with other members but one member is being annoying, making silly noises and being obnoxious...what do you do? :
If it was offensive to me personally, I would first try to contact the person privately (PM or email) and let them know in a friendly way. I try to not call people out in public unless it is something serious. If that failed, I would most likely seek the assistance of a more senior Guild member and get their advice.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions

What is your SWTOR forum name?:
SiesTres

Have you previously been in another SWTOR guild? If so please include the Guild's name and your experience there.:
No

Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?:
No

Which of the following interests you most?:
Exploring

Which of the following interests you second most?:
Story

Which of the following interests you third most?:
Raiding

In relation to the guild.:
We work together

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements.

Which class do you intend to play?:
Jedi Knight

Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?:
Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the trial director to become a full member?:
Yes

In the future, what position would you like to hold?:
Officer

Congratulations! You've completed our application. While it may have been lengthy it is in the interest of ensuring only those truly dedicated bother applying. All applications are reviewed on a maximum 5 hour interval.
Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

For whatever record there is, this is a good friend of mine who is well worthy of any class cap overshot. He's an incredibly valuable addition to any group, ours included.

-ll Λres ll-

Great app man....hope to get to know you better and have fun with you bro... wink

Application accepted, welcome to the guild!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Don't underestimate the power of the Pax Trial!!

Trial Phase 1: Complete
Trial Phase 2: Underway
Voting Phase: Underway

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! During this trial you will have 7 days, starting 9/22/2010 and ending 9/29/2010, to complete six tasks as part of Trial Phase 1. Trial Phase 2 will consist of another 7 days in which, if you haven't done so already, you must complete the final seventh task and take the time to see how well you fit into our community. Voting will take place toward the middle of Phase 2.

As you undergo these tasks, you will not only complete the steps necessary to become a fully functioning member of Pax, you'll also learn if Pax is the guild you actually want to join.

At the end of this trial your application will be re-evaluated for the final decision. Do not hesitate to send me a private message, email, or MSN message with any questions or concerns. Here are your tasks:

1. You must make 20 posts in our forums. Done

2. You must update your profile here at Pax with an Avatar. Done

3. You must PM one of our Arbiters or Envoys (that includes Trial Directors like me) and give them the necessary info for creating your Ventrilo account. You need to PM your desired name and password. Here is a link to a helpful thread with sig and Vent info. Done

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5374994&gid=118791

4. Go over our Rules and Regulations thread and be sure to post that you accept them. Here is a link to the thread: Done

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5380800&gid=118791

5. You must arrange an interview with the Consul, Arbiter, or a Trial Director via a PM. The interview must be conducted in either Ventrilo or the chatbox before your trial period is up. Please PM me when this is completed. Done

6. Declare your class in either the Republic Garrison or the Jedi Enclave and your advanced class in the Role Sign Ups. Done

7. You must get into vent and a game for at least one day (note: a game with us is optional, vent is not). Done

Last edited by Nwahs on September 23, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

i am still kinda a trainee, but darn that is a good app lol

Kbrury

Hey Fullmetal there's some maintenance going on right now so I couldn't send a PM but Sunday sounds good to me for the interview.

Kbrury

Interview and Game/Vent done.

Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

Phase 1 completed!

Vote will be forthcoming - please make an effort to play a game with FullMetalSeraph!

Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

Let the voting phase begin!

Please post here before the end of his second phase with your approval or disapproval of FullMetalSeraph.

I fully approve, of course - I have the bias of having known him for years, but I've played guild games with him quite a few times over the past weeks and found him fully fitting within our values.

Kbrury

FullMetal has been extremely active on the forums, ventrilo, and guild games so it's an obvious yes from me.

Lord Marvel

What Kevin said, plus he didn`t have any blounders, so YES from me as well Happy
Atka Talin

YES

Every artist was first an amateur.
CMDR Blue R

I also say "yes"

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
CenturionHawk

yes!
great app btw

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum