Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Kbrury

re: "In The Dark" PBP

Seiryuu recollects the events from the past few days.

"I've been here for a couple years, on this moon called Nar Shaddaa. There have been many wild stories about this place but in my time here we haven't come across anything worth the Republic's attention...until a few days ago.

We have been working as agents for the Republic here on Nar Shaddaa. Each one of us whether we were Jedi, Troopers, or Smugglers blended ourselves within the planet's cityscape.

I had managed to get a job as a bartender in one of the shadier districts, luckily no one from the Order questioned my knowledge of "popular" beverages. At the club many deals went down whether they were trading information, slaves, or simply put power. But this was done mainly between thugs and criminals nothing that would affect the grand scheme of things until she walked in.

Vixi was her name, she used to be a model displayed on all of Nar Shaddaa's advertisements at one point. Than one day she simply retired and vanished from the spotlight except for the rare sighting here and there. Over the next few days Vixi visited the club frequently speaking with numerous crime bosses who would never step into a place like this. Something had caught their attention and certainly had mine.

After scrounging up all the data I could on Vixi we determined she had been in Sith Space more frequently over the years. We figured that whatever she had been doing in Sith Space now has the attention of all the Underworld and certainly the Empire at this point. We needed to act quickly before someone else got to her, so under the disguise of a gang we raided the club a few hours ago and took her into our custody to piece everything together.

I only hope we have done the right thing."

Last edited by Kbrury on October 30, 2010 4:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Zabac

Zabac took a sip of his drink and thought of how the @#!*% he had gotten into this mess. He had started working for the republic doing what he did best-smuggling. This snatch and grab B.S. was starting to annoy him.

"I'm not a freakin commando @#!*% it" he said to no one in particular.

Zabac had fit right in with the people in this corner in the galaxy and had enjoyed being payed to hang out in bars and collect information for the republic. This Vixi business was changing that. He motioned for the bartender to get him another reactor core. He needed the money the republic payed him and he was just going to have to suck it up for now. The bartender gave him his drink. Draining it in one swallow he got up and went to the apartment where this whole mess was going on.

Last edited by Zabac on August 23, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

"I hate this damn moon. Last time I had the displeasure to be here was when the Jedi tracked a phony refugee relocation scam here. Classic set-up pick up the poor and unfortunate and dump right into slaver rings...vintage Nar Shaddaa. This trip sure didn't start on a high note, my cover was an over the hill bounty hunter slash pirate, got to spend two months bellying up to the bars and listen to the lowest scum the galaxies boots could provide rattle off the exploits.

Most were full of hot air, low level errand boys and runners but a few mid level muscle bosses provided some insight with just a bit of nudging on my part. Soon enough I started hearing the right name...Vixi. Not many of the old crowd had anything nice to say about her, that alone got me worried. Whoever she was it wasn't likely she was here to open a salon chain.

Fact was nobody on Nar Shadaa made the sort of rise she was doing without a big backer and I would bet what's left of my hair who it is. When time for the raid came I could have kissed Seiryuu, the nightmare was over, no more eye patch, no more watered down rot gut and no more acting like a mando. Time to get the job done and get out...I hate this moon."
Atka Talin

"Ever since we arrived on Nar Shaddaa, the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight. This was the kind of place you could find drugs deemed illegal by the senate, or have a knife slid into your belly for looking too long at the guy with the horn on his head. I was glad to have my armor about me as we had to move through the thick crowds. I had no wallet to have stolen, no weak spots to be exploited.

The problem, with this mission was it was under cover. It seems walls of white attract attention. But, I served my purpose. I came to realize just how useful my helmet was. I could wear it, acting like a patrolling soldier, then take it off, get in civie drab, and walk in anywhere as a totally different person.

Even though the Republic had a relatively small fighting force on this moon, no one was surprised when troopers had walked into the bar, taking any excuse to grab a drink. But this time was totally different. They were more of a distraction, while we hightailed it out back with our prize. It was awkward, seeing men dressed like me, doing what a trooper was assigned to, while I did Black Ops.

Anyway, the Snatch 'N' Grab went off without a problem. But for some reason, those pesky hairs wont go down, and I've been told to trust my instincts. And if they're right, we're in trouble."

Last edited by Atka Talin on August 24, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Every artist was first an amateur.
Kryad Explo

Kryad took his glass up, and took a sip.
"Nar Shaddaa, why would they even live here. I have been here little time, and still all the bounty hunters I have seen have made me want to kill them.

I had managed to become the guard for the bar, but normaly when they came in the bar, they were silent as dead people. But the best reason to be guard was that I could bring my pistol, and knife.

But when I have free time, I used it to relax."

Last edited by Kryad Explo on August 24, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ysme

Her minds eye slowly turned from the visions to another she knew as Master, her astral form a blinding beam of light coming straight out of the void. Two dark orbs snap open in the earie hololight, the energy contained within her visibly shimmering over her skin for a few seconds. The sides of the meditation sphere turned from pitch black to a smokey transparent swirling haze. The floating occupant within slowly coming to a stationery standing position, clothed only in the swirling mists of ionized vapors twisting round her limbs. The visible energy flowing across her skin fading as the vapours cleared and the sphere opened, like a ball cut in two down the centre. Ysme stepped out.

The human male that had entered the chamber, held out a shimmering red robe

“We have entered Hutt space my Lady, we shall arrive shortly”

“Is all prepared? “

“Yes my lady, there is a holonet downlink message waiting for you. It arrived while you were in isolation my lady"
The tall slim zabrak walked across to a communications panel in the chamber without looking round she spoke in a soft but commanding voice.

“Gather the others, ………
……….now leave me”

With the swish of the doors closing behind the attendant, Ysme spread out her long long nailed fingers and placed her palm to the bioscan reader accessing the ships mainframe. Security protocols complete, she watched the dark figure give its instructions in silence.

“…The situation status has been upgraded, the target has been abducted by a group we suspect among them their will be force users”.....*a scene flashes up showing a female being bundled out of the back of a bar, by 4 males, she is clearly unconscious*...."Retrieve the target and find out what that group know. You will find her in the void“

“Yes Master”
Tharsus

Tharsus took a deep breath, his muscles started to get more tense as he left meditation trance. Incense from candles spread in circle around him filled the air of his passanger cabin while sharp hissing words were lingering in the air around him spreading out of crimson glowing tetraedron he holds in his hands.

Suddenly it all dissapears, words disappearing with diminishing of crimson glow while candles slowly extinguish their flames leaving him in near darkness only with a glow of hyperspace effect entering the cabin from window covering portion of sloped wall.

As his eyelids open showing his burning irises glowing like molten steel he stands up flexing his massive muscular naked body in dim light.

"Nar Shadda... The asshole of known universe..."

"Lights!" he barks and suddenly entire cabin becomes well illuminated in red lights. He approaches to the wardrobe closet.

"I should wear something simple... I should not let them know my true identity... I seriously doubt there is the one strong enough to sense my presence..."

He grabs black corellian throusers with red bloodstripes and black long sleeved tunic finishing his outfitting with a pair of synthleather high laced boots and finaly covering himself with black hooded cloak.

Finnaly he opens hidden wall compartment and takes a pair of cylinder shaped objects from it.

*schwinnngggg* rippling sound of ionizing air is heared as he powers up both lightsabers at the same time.

He pauses for the brief moment admiring beams of red light then powers both weapons down and quickly tucks them under his tunic.

"Showtime..." he mutters as he steps out of cabin heading toward communications room.

(sorry on bad english folks)

"Is it battle that stirs you, to meet an enemy blade upon blade? Such is the way of the greatest of the Sith Marauders, who seek strength in war... and in rage." ― Kreia
Ysme

“uuuuuuuuuuuuugh my heeeaad”

A long self pitying moan rose from deep within girl curled up in a foetal ball. A tangle of blue hair and soft pink skinned limbs. Painfully slowly she stretched out on her side. Little by little fighting her aching muscles and screaming organs.

“Ooooowwww f*%k ….dam …F%@K girl your getting dusty letting some dumbass cookie hook you bad.. Ow my head”

The girl now stretched out an arm, feeling around. The other clamped tight over her eyes to stopping the unwelcome light from invading to her sensitive retinas. Her free hand patted around the space she was lying in. Some kind of sleeping platform. A synthetic covering, no covers or head rest within reach.
Then she noticed she was shivering, the chill air from the air vents passing just over her back, shoulder and legs. She curled once more into a ball.

“mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don’t get paid enough for this shit oooooooooooooooohhhhh”

She stretched out again. This time on her back, throwing her arms out wide to the sides, eyes screwed tight she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaagh”

She waits for a response
Atka Talin

Atka looks out a partly blinded window, the smoggy night air drifting by, along with speeders and assorted avians. Atka held onto his rifle, switching the safety on and off. The unsettling sounds the ex-model spy was making bothered him. She seemed to be in pain. But that wasnt his task to worry about her, just to make sure no one gets in or out. He consulted his arm guard, switching the small holo-screen to the assorted security cameras around the complex. After he made sure the building was secure, it was time to talk with the team. All the sat-lights on his HUD were green, but it was best to make sure.

"All units sign in..."

Last edited by Atka Talin on August 24, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Every artist was first an amateur.
TolinKell

As the scream ripped through the room Tolin winced and looked at the writhing Zeltron on the floor. Shaking his head Tolin knelt near the girl making sure to leave enough reaction room just in case.

"Really? We're throwing dignity out the window at this point and throwing a tantrum? I've taken down toydarians with more pride."

Checking his chrono Tolin looked toward Seiryuu"How are we doing on the schedule?"
Zabac

Zabac gritted his teeth when he heard the Zeltron scream he looked at Seiryuu This baby needs a pacifier he said holding up his blaster and putting it on stun. requesting permission to knock out the prisoner until she is needed" he said

"The rest of the team should be here soon, they needed to fall back behind us to make sure we weren't being followed." Seiryuu Replied to Tolin.

Turning to Zabac, "We've done enough to her tonight just let her be...for now."
Dukha

"Yes maggot, what is it you want?"

Sharra glances across her shoulder, the burning green of her eyes seem to intensify as she glares at the servant, voice crackling with contempt.

"Mistress Ysme wishes for your presence lady Vane. We are approaching Nar Shaddah."

Sharra turns back to the table infront of her, barely repressing a sigh. All the mysteries of the Universe lies before her, just waiting for her to unravel them one by one. But oh no, vengeance must be extracted on the Jedi so her studies have to be put indefiently on hold while she goes treasure hunting among petty criminals and overgrown slugs.

"Inform her that I am on my way."

The servant bows and leaves while Sharra quickly begins to close the many holos open in front of her. As the last one blinks out she turns and heads for the door, snatching the curved hilt of her lighsaber and tucking it away.

Moments later she enters Ysmes quarters, letting out a gentle albeit unwarranted cough to announce her presence.

Viewed trough the Force only the blind will cling to that notion. Its calm surface is but an illusion, hiding a never ending and brutally savage battle for survival. In such things you will know that peace is a lie and all things are driven by passion. - Sith Lord Sharra Vane on the Sith Code
Hart of Hircine

Azno dressed in casual pour citizens clothing(robes) and was not at the apartment but was investigating in the Refugee sector looking for info he heard the voices around him but couldn't find out nothing. Then he tried talking to a guy his age and got nothing. then tried talking to whom ever and still got nothing. The young Jedi Sentinel then went back to the apartment where he heard Seiryuu say "The rest of the team should be here soon, they needed to fall back behind us to make sure we weren't being followed." and azno turned around and went back down the elevator. Azno walked through 2 districts and was confronted by security telling him "Hey go back to the refugee sectore, trash boy!" Azno turned around and said "How bout you go there and spend a night!" The security guys growled and walked away as Azno walked into the RR and took off the old robes and and was wearing his Average middle class clothing of that of which is Black and silver. Azno walked back to the base and said "I got nothing!"
TolinKell

Nodding at Seiryuu Tolin stood up and stretched,"Well they need to hurry,this being Nar Shadaa it's a certainty that half the moon will know who and where we are by morning."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: