Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Hart of Hircine

re: "In the Dark" OOC

Kbrury wrote:
So are we waiting for anyone else to get this wrapped up?(Besides me)
I'm out there with you.
Atka Talin

I suppose so. If you could get me out before I'm crunched, and please pick up my helmet, it means a bit to me, I'd be fine.

Every artist was first an amateur.
Kryad Explo

Me and Zabac got hit by a chuck... of something.

Dukha

Personally I'm waiting for some more on the approaching Seiyruu and the rescue of Atka before I post Sharras exit.

Hmm, I suppose I could just skip that and let her get out of town before Seiyruu has time to arrive, might help with a quicker resolution of this part. In that case I can have Sharras final post for this part up later today.

Would be cool with a quick (nonviolent) stand off right before the place goes kaabloie though wink

Anyhoo, I'll check back later and if theres no new posts I'll type up Sharras exit.

Viewed trough the Force only the blind will cling to that notion. Its calm surface is but an illusion, hiding a never ending and brutally savage battle for survival. In such things you will know that peace is a lie and all things are driven by passion. - Sith Lord Sharra Vane on the Sith Code
Kbrury

Studying for one of my College Midterms tomorrow so I probably won't get a post in until tomorrow after the exam.

Atka Talin

Well, its mainly waiting on your post.

Ysme

Ok posted the last post for Ysme in this section of the scenraio.

We can assume all Sith and my pet arrive back to the ship safely.
We'll need to agree on exactly what info is on the data pad that Sharra picked up from Vixi's apartment and exactly what info was sliced from Vixi's data apd that she was carrying.

Both sides know its some sort of holocron type object but exactly what it is and what it contains remains a mystery.

Vixi will of course be led to investigate it more now and its value will be even greater to her now she knows both Sith and Jedi want it.

She will no doubt turn up on some interesting planet on her travels to find out more. And so the next chapter can be set.

Personally I see no reason that new characters can't join, and old characters can't drop out if they wish.

Here's to chatting about ideas and how it might all work.

So far it's been great fun.

Chat soon

Y.
Tharsus

I had to cut into Ysme post since I fell into creative vacuum and really couldn't think of how to describe walking or using public transportation to spacedock.

"Is it battle that stirs you, to meet an enemy blade upon blade? Such is the way of the greatest of the Sith Marauders, who seek strength in war... and in rage." ― Kreia
Kbrury

So Ill keep both the PBP and OOC open for a couple more days for people to get thier posts in, then make a closing post. Ill close these two threads just for a day or two so people can rejuvenate thier creative minds.

Then I'll make a new OOC/Sign Up Thread for the second chapter which we will also use for coming up with the setting and such.

Dukha

Sounds good.

Have to echo Ysme as well, great fun so far wink

Looking forward to the continuation.

Viewed trough the Force only the blind will cling to that notion. Its calm surface is but an illusion, hiding a never ending and brutally savage battle for survival. In such things you will know that peace is a lie and all things are driven by passion. - Sith Lord Sharra Vane on the Sith Code
Hart of Hircine

Dukha wrote:
Sounds good.

Have to echo Ysme as well, great fun so far wink

Looking forward to the continuation.
Same here!
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I just want to go on record saying I will someday contribute to PBPs, but my character's story is still a little up in the air so I'm not sure yet where in the Star Wars galaxy he is when this "In The Dark" is taking place. After I get it figured out, maybe I could join on this, if it's still going on? If not I totally understand, and will join one later or start one later.

I've never done a PBP before so yes, I'm a RP noob. I consider myself a light RP'er... I always have a backstory to my MMO character, but the rest of his story is told through how I play the game, so I don't do much forum RP and stuff but I'd like to with Star Wars, since I know the lore well, etc.

/soapbox_off :P

Well Nwahs, I think we're in the middle of the story and all, no character backgrounds needed, it is in the time where we would be playing the game I believe.

We would love for you to join us! RPing is generally fun and easy, just have to make clear posts and make it match with others' posts.

Its quite fun! You should join us!

Ysme

Nwahs -> what tin boy says big grin

I find it actually a great way to develop a little bit more depth to your character as you are forced to think about how they're going to react to different situations that aren't 100% in your control. And sometimes you find they end up doing something completely different to what you might first think.

So do feel free to jump in and have fun. I think we all started off with pretty much skelton charactrs and ideas. Its through the role play that they actually become more rounded and alive.
Dukha

Quote:
And sometimes you find they end up doing something completely different to what you might first think.

This be true. Sorta why I'm being teased for being a softie sith atm wink

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to: