Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Durstalph

re: "In the Dark" OOC

Just finished reading all twelve pages of the roleplay and just wanted to say how great it was. Looking forward to reading the rest as it comes out.
Atka Talin

Thank you. It was great fun writing it.

Also, my timer was set at around the time it would take to safely have everyone get out of the building. It doesnt go along with Ysme's timer. Maybe they'll blow at the same time. Also, it should blow. Wake up Kryad!

Every artist was first an amateur.
Atka Talin

Before anyone asks, yes, I have been working with Dukha here, so we're not godmodding each other, and no, I didnt just pick up my other arm and start swinging it at her.

She sliced through my left arm at near the elbow or above the wrist. And could I ask where everyone else currently is? I know where Dukha, Tharsus, and Ysme are, but Damek, Kbrury, Tolin, and Azno are still a mystery to me. And shall we wrap up section one and find out where Vixi goes off to next? (hopefully another exotic planet)

Kbrury

Ill have a lot of free time tomorrow so Ill get a somewhat large post in. Plan is to find a good ending point and freeze the PBP for a few days to a week. During that time we can kick the inactives and replace them with new blood before moving the plot along.

Dukha

So, right now Sharra is a short distance from Atka, Seiyruu is approaching fast and there are, what 5-10 seconds left before the apartment goes kaablooie?

That about right?

Viewed trough the Force only the blind will cling to that notion. Its calm surface is but an illusion, hiding a never ending and brutally savage battle for survival. In such things you will know that peace is a lie and all things are driven by passion. - Sith Lord Sharra Vane on the Sith Code
Atka Talin

Yesh.
Kablooie.

I seem to like to take naps in my PBPs. So I was thinking when the building blows instead of you two fighting again, can someone please drag me at least a bit way from the building, or since the bombs are up a few floors, when it explodes and crumbles, could someone protect me from the walls of rock and metal?

Then I can go get a new arm from Prosthetic Depot and we can chase Vixi again.

Dukha

Yeah that would probably be a good idea... Probably not enough time for another drawn out epic battle before the, well, kablooie bit.

I'd volunteer but I might loose my sith license if I did that lol wink

Viewed trough the Force only the blind will cling to that notion. Its calm surface is but an illusion, hiding a never ending and brutally savage battle for survival. In such things you will know that peace is a lie and all things are driven by passion. - Sith Lord Sharra Vane on the Sith Code
Kbrury

Yeah I just planned on making the exlosion/rubble end all the fights that were going on so we could start wrapping things up.

Ysme

Yep sounds a good idea.

My timer is differnt and set slightly later than the building.
I'm really waiting to see if Tharsus posts his exit. If he doesn't son I'll have to blow the bikes up and he can walk :P

For the next part we can have a chat about how peeps and the GM would like to continue the plot.

A short break would be good too, as I think peeps are getting busy with RL stuff as posting slowed down a bit over the last few weeks but its great that it all kept flowing, fun and we got to a fun natural break in the story.
Kbrury

Ysme wrote:
Yep sounds a good idea.

My timer is differnt and set slightly later than the building.
I'm really waiting to see if Tharsus posts his exit. If he doesn't son I'll have to blow the bikes up and he can walk :P

For the next part we can have a chat about how peeps and the GM would like to continue the plot.

A short break would be good too, as I think peeps are getting busy with RL stuff as posting slowed down a bit over the last few weeks but its great that it all kept flowing, fun and we got to a fun natural break in the story.

Sounds good to me.

Tharsus

I'm out of the building but still running toward the bikes.

It would be quite unrealistic that I manage to drop from 5th floor to the other side of the building and be at swoops in few seconds.

"Is it battle that stirs you, to meet an enemy blade upon blade? Such is the way of the greatest of the Sith Marauders, who seek strength in war... and in rage." ― Kreia
Atka Talin

Tharsus wrote:

It would be quite unrealistic that I manage to drop from 5th floor to the other side of the building and be at swoops in few seconds.

I did it. wink

Dukha

Well, to be fair you had something to break your fall wink

Hart of Hircine

Tharsus wrote:

I kinda did that!
Kbrury

So are we waiting for anyone else to get this wrapped up?(Besides me)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: