Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Lord Marvel

re: New PBP(with Kajidic)

Ummm... we didn`t even decided plot really, so no, it`s not too late, too early if anything ;)
Kbrury

Ysme wrote:
Gaiutus Balthar wrote:
Here is a hint: For me it's 4:36 am right now (I do not sleep...ugh). The majority of members are within 1-4 hours of my time. I'm not sure if that helps haha. But Guild Time is GMT -8 since that's my time. And I would love to say hello to you verbally for once Ysme, and then I can say terrible horrible nasty things to you and make you cry. Cause I'm a real jerk that way. A total bad ass punk... my ex calls me a pirate.

Ok you bring the rum, I'll bring limes and mixers big grin
GMT -8 wow you must be way over on the west coast.
ok well that means anything starting later than 3pm GMT -8 I'm going to be absent for. Cos thats 11pm my time. and as I said I'm either out or brain dead and heading to bed between 11pm and 12.

Ill be available to get on ventrilo for the rest of the day just shoot me a PM if/when you get on.
Ysme

Thanks for the PM update Kbrury

I've replied with my thoughts, I'll copy it to Tharsus too so he knows whats been discussed.

I'll take a look in his bacter tank and check if he's cooked yet.

Chat tomorrow evening (for me) I'm not feeling too god tonight so heading to bed early

nn
Lord Marvel

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, sleep tight sith kitty Happy Hope you will feel better friday night, cause we will have much naugh... erm... I mean RP stuff to talk about ;) right... RP Happy
Ysme

Feeling a bit better, will try to stay up for the vent meet.

Good news,... we might have another Kajidic funsider joinig us Happy they promised to post up a character today
Lord Marvel

Great news indeed Happy I am eager to see what characters have they created Happy and btw... nice photo in the other thread ;)
Tharsus

Uh... I must appologize I shouldn't be able to attend vent meeting because I'm going to cinema with my m8s to watch Expendables. I'll catch up if you update me. Cheers and may the Force be with you!

"Is it battle that stirs you, to meet an enemy blade upon blade? Such is the way of the greatest of the Sith Marauders, who seek strength in war... and in rage." ― Kreia
Lord Marvel

Ahhh I envy you Happy I need to still wait a bit to see it Happy Have fun than Happy I am sure that Ysme will brief you on things that we will talk about Happy
Kbrury

So Ysme, Marvel, and I had a short meeting on ventrilo today to work out some details. Here is what have decided to do in a brief paragraph.

We will start out on Nar Shaddaa, our members are part of the local garrison meaning we were the eyes and ears for the Republic on Nar Shaddaa. We will be limiting it to maybe 6-8 PR members with a few NPCs, Kajidic has 2 members for sure right now and they will also have NPCs. More might join later on.

PR will be split up into two groups one group to interrogate/guard Ysme's Character Vixi who we have taken into custody for suspicion of dealing with the Sith Empire. The other groups will be investigating all of Vixi's known locations for information. Vixi knows the whereabouts of a valuable holocron created under Revan's Empire.

That's all I'll post for now I'll have a new thread up later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Ysme

one special request from me for my character Ysme,

Will she be allowed to use her special "Lightwhip"

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightwhip

[img]Forum Image[/img]
Lord Marvel

After long "discussion" with Ysme... hmm... hmm... that persuasive... hmmm... hmmm... ;)

Sure why not Happy I personally had something like this when RPed Jedi:

Forum Image

I am really interested how you will do in fights with your LW ;)
Freyinn

Forum Image

You can have this too ^_^. I want my glaive sabers though.

I want my claymore saber along with my 2 lightsabers!
TolinKell

wow....I guess the lightsaber just isn't as cool as I remember.
Kbrury

TolinKell wrote:
wow....I guess the lightsaber just isn't as cool as I remember.

They're fine it's just some people are trying to compensate for something.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: