Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Kbrury

re: New PBP(with Kajidic)

Ysme wrote:
Seiryuu (Kbrury) wrote:
Everybody :P

I'll think of something super clever and sith like and PM you Kbury Happy then you can adapt add to or throw away as you like. \I'm not one of these players who has to know everything before i start. Infact half the fun is finding out and seeing how things develop.

Sounds good and yeah I am really looking forward to the interaction between the two sides.
Lord Marvel

I just hope that our Sith Duckies won`t dissapear like when we had that word fight ;)
Ysme

Lord Marvel wrote:
I just hope that our Sith Duckies won`t dissapear like when we had that word fight ;)

Yeah it was a pity it fizzled with the kajidic crew. TBH Kajidic has great gamers but not so many forum trolls (like me). The thread was a great idea which was partly to try to get more peeps actively involved in the forums and posting. One problem was I think having the ideas spread across both forums. As the gang hate getting off their bar stools in the cantina for anything less than and dam good fight (of the PvP sort ) or awesome phat lootz.

Anyhow, at the moment it looks like just me and Tharsus are in for the RP. There are some others who are interested. Andd I'm hoping they may join at a later stage and are just being a bit cautious as these things can turn very one sided very quickly and end up more drama than fun. So the force tells me that rather than quit half way through they'll be reading with interest.

So go ahead and plan out the scenario on that basis to begin, leaving scope for late arrivals (if that's ok).
Lord Marvel

There is always place for

"Reinforcements have arrived!" thingies Happy It will just depend on what scenario will we decide on, to see in what way they will come to aid you Happy

But no breaking into buildings with small transport ships deceived style :P if anything, pick at least cruiser ;]
Ysme

Lord Marvel wrote:
There is always place for

"Reinforcements have arrived!" thingies Happy It will just depend on what scenario will we decide on, to see in what way they will come to aid you Happy

But no breaking into buildings with small transport ships deceived style :P if anything, pick at least cruiser ;]

heheh well we'll have to see,
Ysme

Seiryuu (Kbrury) wrote:
Ysme wrote:
Seiryuu (Kbrury) wrote:
Everybody :P

I'll think of something super clever and sith like and PM you Kbury Happy then you can adapt add to or throw away as you like. \I'm not one of these players who has to know everything before i start. Infact half the fun is finding out and seeing how things develop.

Sounds good and yeah I am really looking forward to the interaction between the two sides.

check your inbox Kbrury Happy

Idea for RP awesomeness has been sent. Hope it's not too cliche
Lord Marvel

I really think that we should get together on vent and discuss what ideas we have and what do we want to make out of this.
Ysme

Lord Marvel wrote:
I really think that we should get together on vent and discuss what ideas we have and what do we want to make out of this.

Sure I can chat on vent but probably not tonight.
Also I think we probably wont get agreement as lots of people will have lots of ideas and variations they would like to play, so I think it should be the GM's who decide and lets us all know as in the end its their work thats going to make this all hang together. So they have to be familiar and comfortable enough with the plot and possible directions it might take.
Kbrury

Cool Ysme and it is pretty good throughout Ill send it to the two GMs so we can discuss it, Ill send their PMs to you as well.
Aveyn Tamai

Vent tomorrow at some point? I have to do some shopping but I won't be at work.
Lord Marvel

I hope that by tomorrow, you mean Friday Aveyn, because in the middle of the week (like Thursday) I need to go to bed around 1pm guild time.

At Friday on the other hand I am avaliable since 8am guild time, till whenever you need me to be online ;)
Ysme

What is guild time ? EST ?
If so any vent meet up to 5pm / 6pm EST start time I can be there. Later and I will either be out or sleeping at my PC, on the floor,on the sofa, or in bed .
I'm on GMT so its going to be your time +5 for me.

But tbh I don't feel I MUST be there, but will try to be there anyhow.
Arkathos

Here is a hint: For me it's 4:36 am right now (I do not sleep...ugh). The majority of members are within 1-4 hours of my time. I'm not sure if that helps haha. But Guild Time is GMT -8 since that's my time. And I would love to say hello to you verbally for once Ysme, and then I can say terrible horrible nasty things to you and make you cry. Cause I'm a real jerk that way. A total bad ass punk... my ex calls me a pirate.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ysme

Gaiutus Balthar wrote:
Here is a hint: For me it's 4:36 am right now (I do not sleep...ugh). The majority of members are within 1-4 hours of my time. I'm not sure if that helps haha. But Guild Time is GMT -8 since that's my time. And I would love to say hello to you verbally for once Ysme, and then I can say terrible horrible nasty things to you and make you cry. Cause I'm a real jerk that way. A total bad ass punk... my ex calls me a pirate.

Ok you bring the rum, I'll bring limes and mixers big grin
GMT -8 wow you must be way over on the west coast.
ok well that means anything starting later than 3pm GMT -8 I'm going to be absent for. Cos thats 11pm my time. and as I said I'm either out or brain dead and heading to bed between 11pm and 12.
Clusterfact

Too late to jump in on this?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: