Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Kbrury

re: New PBP(with Kajidic)

So we won't start a new one until predoria is pretty much finished, but we can go ahead and get the details out on the next one. We will have some Kajidic members participating so we will need to come up with something that would make sense for both sides.

Going to limit the amount of people who will participate as I don't want 20 of us and like 5 Kajidic members.

So just going to brainstorm some ideas throughout the day for the setting/plot. Here is one but if you have any ideas Kajidic or PR members feel free to post them.

Belsavis - Republic Prison of Sith criminals but there is a mysterious evil inside the ancient prison that both sides will have to watch out for. That last detail I took from the holonet.

Kajidic maybe has one member in captivity and they have to go break him/her out, our members are on guard duty due to increased Sith activity. Maybe through countless battles both sides stumble upon the "evil".

Last edited by Kbrury on August 16, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ysme

Great, thanks Kbury

I'll get some ideas together and post them up,
Would it be alright if you give me a couple of days.
Also I'm not sure howmany Kajidic will be participating, some RP casually but most of the more serious RPer's from Black Mantis are a bit dormant atm due to summer stuff.

Even if it's just me from kajidic I'll be happy to take on the lota ya twisted
-ll Λres ll-

Just you? Too easy big grin

Ysme wrote:
Great, thanks Kbury

I'll get some ideas together and post them up,
Would it be alright if you give me a couple of days.
Also I'm not sure howmany Kajidic will be participating, some RP casually but most of the more serious RPer's from Black Mantis are a bit dormant atm due to summer stuff.

Even if it's just me from kajidic I'll be happy to take on the lota ya twisted

Take as long as you want(well before launch please :P), we are in no rush when it comes to RP.
Damek Critou

It doesnt matter how many there are, just how good you can argue godmodding ;)

Kbrury

Damek Critou wrote:
It doesnt matter how many there are, just how good you can argue godmodding ;)

Okay maybe I prefer not having 20 of us. :P
TolinKell

actually a lone or small number of antagonists present some cool stories. Maybe not the most action packed but fun, maybe this deadly Sith was captured and the Pax crew is charged with taking her somewhere for trial or a handover to the military, things go awry and she escapes our custody possibly taking someone hostage. Good oppurtunity for character develpoment and good back and forth while group two does a search and rescue maybe complicated by some friends of our Sith?
Hart of Hircine

I could be the guy that gets captured since my rp character has a history of sickness, being captured, and critically injured since he knows not when to retreat at the greatest time but to fight to let others escape while being a distraction.

Personally I like the prison one cause think of all the possibilities with all the npc characters.
Kbrury

Azno Chozulo wrote:
I could be the guy that gets captured since my rp character has a history of sickness, being captured, and critically injured since he knows not when to retreat at the greatest time but to fight to let others escape while being a distraction.

Personally I like the prison one cause think of all the possibilities with all the npc characters.

Its a Republic Prison for Sith Prisoners Azno. :P
Atka Talin

TolinKell wrote:
actually a lone or small number of antagonists present some cool stories. Maybe not the most action packed but fun, maybe this deadly Sith was captured and the Pax crew is charged with taking her somewhere for trial or a handover to the military, things go awry and she escapes our custody possibly taking someone hostage. Good oppurtunity for character develpoment and good back and forth while group two does a search and rescue maybe complicated by some friends of our Sith?

"deadly"? I think you're giving her too much credit. wink

Every artist was first an amateur.
TolinKell

Atka Talin wrote:
TolinKell wrote:

Well for story sake let's pretend there is a threat....that and Sith like an Ego stroke. ;)
SecretWeapon

TolinKell wrote:
Atka Talin wrote:
TolinKell wrote:

Well for story sake let's pretend there is a threat....that and Sith like an Ego stroke. ;)

An ego stroke? I'd like to see how that turns out big grin
Hart of Hircine

Seiryuu (Kbrury) wrote:
Azno Chozulo wrote:

Its a Republic Prison for Sith Prisoners Azno. :P
How about we reverse it so that the Sith will be in charge of a prison/detion center on different planet. They can be mostly Game masters and send out npc's to attack or defend. It could be good. While they try to get info from a captured Jedi or Republic person or persons. I claim one of those persons cause I could make this look great.

Last edited by Hart of Hircine on August 15, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damek Critou

New solution:

ROCKS FALL! EVERYONE DIES!

Atka Talin

Damek, I prefer more explosive things. Could the rocks be filled with highly-flammable starship fuel? Or proton torpedoes?

And Azno, no offense, but I dont think we should change the whole RP just so you can get captured...again.. big grin

Every artist was first an amateur.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: