Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Marvel

re: Story of a Jedi who didn`t like Jedi

This is the first part of story of my character from SW D20 sessions, later on I will post next parts, hope that you will like it... oh, and please if you see any gramatical errors, please tell me, I tend to do them a lot ^_^ I am not really good at writting stories... specially in foreign language, so I ask for a bit of understanding :P

Kids have gatheared near near the corner of a building on the other side of a street to a bar in which there was some firefight and screams of dying were heard.

- We should go and check this out - little Cerean have said to the rest of the group - maybe we could even get a blaster for ourselves! - group have eagerly nodded their heads in acceptance.

They were orphans raised by street, even here in Coronet City, the capital of Corelia such sights were common, alought police was trying to reduce this by sending kids to orphanage, they were still running away, because they have found their family on street and they wanted to be with them.

Kids have quickly runned though the street and stood for a second behind the corner of bar building, they slowly approached entrance, when someone crawled out of the building. He have swang his hand as if he was scarring some fly away, than he have collapsed on his face and died. Children were looking at the dead body with eyes filled with fear, but their leader was still moving slowly toward the entrance.
He peeped inside, but couldn`t see much in dimmed light. He entered slowly and took a look around, on the floor there was a least a three dozens of dead bodies, maybe more, some of them looked like they were cut, others like they were crushed, some looked like they were hit by lightning. One a Kel Dorian body was lying on a chair, little Cerean approched it and was streching his arm to touch it, but when he was few inches from it, the body have spoken:

- You want something from me boy?! - voice was angry, that what looked like dead body have raised his head and starred at little leader with read glowing eyes hidden behind his eye protectors.

- Oh give him a break Wo - voice was comming from the direction of bar - this is only a kid, he probably have hopped to loot something of value from you... you have to admit, that you look like a walking dead. - merry voice was comming from a female Kel Dor, that just came out of back room.

- Can`t argue with that - Wo replied, when woman have switched on the lights that showed real size of massacre that had taken place in here, now Cerean could have take a good look at the man called Wo, he didn`t looked pretty, he was wearing simple dark brown trousers with a belt on which lightsaber was placed, on the upper body he was wearing only a dark green vest with zipper punctured in few places by blaster bolts, it was unzipped, revealing a dark red skin covered with marks that looked as if someone was treating him with some kind of acid, he had those marks on whole torso, his arms, and few on his face, partial marks were visible from under his belt. red glow have dissapeared from his eyes... or maybe Cerean have just imagined it out of fear - So kid, do you want something from me, or did you just came here to steal something? - Kel Dor asked while grabbing a glass of Corelian brandy.

- D-D-Did you k-k-killed all of t-them?

- Eh...? Yeah, I did... pesky bastards, didn`t even let me get drunk in peace...

- You mean you killed them because they were in your way of dinking?! - little kid screamed, than he suddenly remembered who he is screaming at and covered in fear, since he thought, that he will die in a second.

- Well that is partially truth... I mean by trying to kill me, they were in my way of getting drunk... - Wo have waved his hand and the main entrance doors have opened with at least 5 kids falling on their faces - Don`t be shy kids, come on in. Shii, can you get something for them to drink... and maybe something to eat too.

- So-o-o you won`t k-k-kill us? - Cerean have asked

Wo looked at him and asked - Why would I want to kill you? You don`t have any bounty on your head, do you?

- N-n-no Sir... - he stutered

- That`s good... after you will finish your meal, you will help this lady here with taking care of this mess, you can keep half of the money that you will find on this guys, second half is for Shii, to cover the cost of repairs.

Kids have eagerly started to eat the steaks from Nerf, and after the meal helped in cleaning up the place, for this whole time Kel Dor haven`t moved from the spot that he was in even for an inch. Hour have passed when all was again clean and tidy, Shii have given kids another round of juice. Cerean was drinking and watching Wo.

- Who are you? - he asked after a while

Wo have seemed like he didn`t heard, but after a few seconds, when Cerean was going to repeat his question, Wo moved his head and answeared:

- Depends what you are asking for... I am me... I am a bounty hunter, I am a mercenary, my full name is Wo Koon... why do you ask?

- Because I find it strange... you said that you wanted to get drunk, but since we came, you didn`t even touched the bottle, you said that these people were after you, so that would mean that you are some kind of criminal, if you have a bounty on your head.

- Hehehehehe! Truth, I was thinking.

- About what?

- Past, future, this what have happened here... it`s kind of funny really... I have been mercenary for over 30 years... and such kids as those that I have killed here, think that it`s enough to get a gun to kill someone... well it isn`t, at least not me.

- Heh... I was similiar to them... long time ago... I remember when I have left home to join the "Claws"...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: