Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Hart of Hircine

re: ₪ Guild Awards Ceremony VIII ₪

Congrats on the awards guys you've all did excellent work or you showed your quality as a Pax Republica member. To all who didn't get a award be the most positive and contributive member you can be while being a high quality member and you'll do fine.
Lord Marvel

Congratulation to everyone Happy You make me proud to be part of this guild Happy keep up the good work, and the good fun ;)

/CHEERS!!
CenturionHawk

gratz everyone, I know im new on here but these all seem very well deserved what an honor guys great job Happy

I would like to thank everyone for the awards that have been bestowed on me and congratualtions to everyone that got they're awards, looking forward to see this comunity grow even more.

I must say that I cannot wait for TOR to be out allready so we can really get our name out there and just have fun overall.

My compliments to everyone who received the Stars Of Loyalty. They displayed their commitment to Pax and their quality(by not getting kicked out of this guild yet) and I believe they will soon develop(or already have) a strong sense of attachment to Pax Republica her other members. I would also like to thank the new Member Medallion awardees(and current holders) for their notable contribution in allowing every Pax member feel at home. They are on good terms with everyone they interact with here and they will be an important factor in ensuring peace with Pax Republica and in resolving internal conflicts. Pax Republica's newest White Cross Of Assistant recipient would probably be a standalone asset to Pax if he carries on his good work. He will be the starting push(the rest of the community will keep up the good work, I'm sure) in ensuring that our future new members are loyal and dedicated to the guild because they are thankful to him. Now, I do not know how he has helped our newest members and potential applicants(I heard it was through the chatbox, vent and etc..?), but I'm sure as hell another carrier of the same Medal(Kbrury) has made me more loyal through actions that he himself probably doesn't even remember.

Now... wait.. I forgot about Gaiutus!(lol JK) He has created our guild, found the right talents and gained their loyalty. Together they've lead Pax Republica through their experience, dedication and 'brilliance'(that's better than 'intelligent', eh?). We've got Gaiutus to thank for bringing all of these wonderful gamers together, united under a single banner and raring to go. He loves you all(lol).. and THAT IS why he stayed dedicated for the last 330 days and most likely will lead us unwaveringly for many times as many days more.

Well, err, to every member(and pending member) of Pax Republica(myself included), I know I.. errr.... haven't thanked you yet. So I am thanking you now. I do not have any words left in my vocabulary that I can use to express my gratitude. Those who had gotten Medals are outstanding in 1,2 or 3 ways and I can specifically thank them for something but... you guys are just great in every way. May we stay together for many more good times.

Yeah.. so. congratulations to everyone who has gotten new medals. Very good job. I am deeply humbled by everyone who is reading this right now. Thank you very much.

To launch and beyond!!

Congrats to all and thanks for the dedication! Now I have one question to ask the management this video should do the trick Happy

Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

Congrats folks! Thanks for making this place great :D

Zabac

congratz to everyone

All medals have been delivered to the recipients. Congratulations once again!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tadrius Lucrosus

Congratsulations guys!

I'm little late, but....

Congratulations all!

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum