Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnbarringTomb

re: Unbarring Tomb's Back Story

Chapter 1

For my race,I was not born on the world of my species,but of another,most Zabrak were born on Iridonia,but since my parents were both politician,i was born on Alderaan.

The crown jewel of the core worlds,there we stayed for 20 something years,where my earliest years of my life,was playing different sports with the children of the royal Alderaannian families,but my true calling was in repairing droids,which was odd,my parents thought its was a waste of time.

But while they were offworld,i would spent it at a local repair center for hours or even days,during my eighteenth year of life,my parent thought it would be a wise idea to to enroll me into Alderaan Royal Military,never did they think that i would be involve in a war unlike any other.

End of Chapter

Last edited by UnbarringTomb on January 2, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

Chapter 2

As i began my training at the age of eighteen,I thought to myself,what would I be involved in,anti-piracy or something,no major conflicts were going on in Alderaan at the moment,then the curse of my military career,guard duty's,constant amount of police duty's,this was in no way of a military career,this was way different than i expected,but i was sensing something,what look to be corruption in politics,and even the military was involved,but was thinking it was nonsense.

Then it happened,massive amount of blasterfights and explosions were being reported from the capital,the entire military was being mobilized,and was sent to the capital to investigate,it turned out that several rebels managed to get into the capital in several unmarked transports,they were heading to the lower parts of the city till they had a detour through the royal districts,the local law enforcements dident even notice until it was too late,i was in a dropship that landed at the LZ on the edge of the city.

From the LZ we started heading into the city taking out as many enemy positions as possible,they were mostly using medium tech weapons and equipments,everything from AT weapon platforms to Anti-infantry emplacements,it was utter chaos,command was lost to the number of engagements in the city,but the main general was relived from command,and a new one took his place,and by the looks of it,was a Republic General.

By the next day we started seeing Republic transport ships landing near the outskirt of the city,both local military forces and Republic forces pushed into the Royal District,but by the time we got there,the enemy forces were starting to surrender,saying that there job was complete,which was confusing to local troops but the Republic knew what was going on.The engagement lasted 2 days,but was so small that it wasn't even noticed by the galactic media,so its was marked as a forgotten conflict of Alderaans history.Intel started poring in that theses were gorilla's funded by a local Sith cult,which the Republic failed to notice till now,during the recovery i received a coms from a local hospital.

Both my parents were killed in the attack,execution style,i fell to my knees when i heard of this,i was given several month of leave because of this,it turns out they working with another group of politicians that were figuring a way to to deal with local Sith cults,that the government thought they were nonexistence,but it turned out they were being bribed not to talk,and the medium tech,it was smuggled by several members of the Alderran military to the attackers,I left Alderran for a good reason.But I was looking at Joining the Republic Military,to get my vengeance at those Sith bastards who did this.

End of Chapter

Last edited by UnbarringTomb on August 16, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

Chapter 3

As i returned back to duty,i started to see the capital back to its former glory,like nothing ever happened,i started walking down the very streets where we fought,with no evidenced of what had transpired there.reporting back to base me and several others got a mission briefing.

They have found the traitor squads that supplied the rebels,this got my blood boiling,requesting i go along,it also turned out that the relived general also joined there ranks,so me and several others boarded a spec ops drop ship and headed to the mountain ranges where they were last seen,we got Intel that they were meeting with several sith cult officers for there next attack mission,we landed on a flat surface on the mountain and started scouting.

We found a nearby bunker but the doors looked like they were blasted open by some charges,as we started entering the bunker we turned on our night-vision,what we saw will hunt us to this very day,an ocean of body's torn to shreds or burned,looked like Sith force users did this,so meaning that we were dealing with real Sith was something of a surprise,and a dread,weave never faced a force user before,than the radios starting raging,a unmarked armed drop-ship was leaving the area at full speed,a nearby Republic air base scrabbled several atmosphere fighters to intercept,as we went outside we started seeing the air battle,it was a five versus one battle,the drop ship than exploded like a blue energy ball destroying all the aircraft's and leaving it unscratched.

And all we heard was boom from it breaking the sonic bearer and leaving the atmosphere.The next day i turned in my resignation to join the Republic military,as i boarded the shuttle i looked back at Alderaan not-knowing if i were to return one day or not,as I left orbit and started seeing the star for the first time,everything was racing through my mind as the shuttle was off to Carida for training

End of Chapter

Last edited by UnbarringTomb on August 16, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

Chapter 4:Training Day

As i look down the barrel of my weapon i started noticing that its scope was off balance,so after turning a few nubs around the scope,i started seeing the target clearly,it was a moving target,a rebel officer on some backwater colony the Republic wanted peace brought back to those worlds,see the Republic send kill teams across Republic space on black ops missions to eliminate certain leaders,and induce terror into there faction.

Now back to my mission,as i was looking down my barrel,ready to take the shot,but then my radio want off,saying to cease fire on target and meet up with team,so pulling my carbine back and backing off from the cliff,i made my way back to base camp for the meeting.There was word that he was not to be killed,because at the last minute Intel got some news of that certain group.

Now during this time i have gone through basic training,and several years fighting non-sith, they placed me in some ARC trooper division,and not into Havoc squad.

Back to story,it turned out hes faction was protected by the Hutts,and should not be harmed.I was raging at the fact Intel dident come in any sooner.So we went back to the drop ship to head back to the fleet,for debriefing.Then right when i entered the ship the pilots rushed us without any breath,my officer was telling them to calm down and explain the hurry.and they told us to look at the ship on board screen.as we looked at it,it turned out it was from Holonet News,and it was major breaking News.Three triangle ships were scene in the distance,with red light all over the place and a black sinister color,the ships opened fire on the unarmed ship.It was destroyed in mere instance.

More news started coming up saying that there identifying the faction as the Sith Empire.My jaw dropped in terror and dread.The same nightmare has come back to hunt me,but now i had a purpose.....Retribution.

End of Chapter

Last edited by UnbarringTomb on August 16, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Updated my story a bit,and made it look like not a wall of words,and paragraphs so its easily readable

The new formatting helps a lot!
I'm really liking the story so far, keep it up :D
UnbarringTomb

Chapter 5:Siege of Balmorra

Republic High Command was pulling off troops left and right from the planet and setting up on other worlds,and Sith forces were coming in the hundreds,while for others this was confusing,for some saw this as Republic forsaken the populace of the planet to the hands of the murderous Sith.

Our Ship has just exited hyperspace and was in orbit around the planet,it was a Hammerhead class cruiser,ordered to transport troops and begin small time spec opes operation to insure the safety of retreating Republic troops.

We had revised our mission briefing,It was to meet up with a small Jedi squad and destroy a Sith command bunker,as the dropship left the hanger it screamed to the planets surface at full speed,we were getting AA fire from several of the Sith based guns protecting there newly gained factory's,but theses guns cant hit a Womp rat at close range.

Our dropsship started banking starting to decent to the LZ,firing several flairs and twist and turn to avoid the incoming fire from the AA guns,it dove straight into a canyon crack and started turning as a snake to avoid getting hit by the canyon walls,and we saw the opening and landed the ship there.

We got out of the drop-ship with weapon readied and in a tactical V formation,we started surveying the terrain for the gap to the next area,within my squad,it was me and 2 other ARC troopers and an officer,we were part of Swamp Company,as we went into the gap we heard a weird noise like a energy burst,as we look up a hooded person stood there with a lighted blade,one of my squad told me it was a lightsaber,which ive never seen before,he spoke in an unknown language to the officer and he replied the same,as the person removed his hood,it was a Jedi Knight and a others started appearing out of the shadow,the officer said to the knights if they were ready and replied yes they were.

End of Chapter

Chapter 6:Breaking the Bunker

As the teams ventured through the canyon we started hearing clanking noises,we looked for the source,and there its was at least 10 droids,all with Sith Markings,we opened fire,the Jedi's started reflecting the blaster bolts,and using different force moves to avoid getting hit,while me and my squad open fire on the distant droids to avoid them from sniping any of us,my cannon was fire like a madman,downing atleast 5 of them,as we downed the last mortar shots erupted near us,the Jedis cast a sort of protective force shield over the area to avoid getting hit by shrapnel.

As the shots were silenced,we moved out before the rest of the round reached us,we moved as quietly as possible to avoid any more attention from the Sith forces stationed near by.

As we reached the outskirts of the bunker,we started seeing Sith drop ships and gun ships picking up several troops and leaving,the Jedi's open there comms system to try and figure out what just happened,then all of a sudden a huge blast wave over took us knocking everyone down,a massive ball of fire and plasma stood where the bunker was at,the bunker was hit by a sub-atomic weapon of sorts,but at a smaller blast radius of most weapons,comms started raging firgureing out if we were alright,turns out 2 of my squad mates and 1 Jedi were killed.

We demanded a full evac before any radiation hit us,and as we saw the first Republic dropship in the horizon,as we left orbit of Balmorra,we tried to figure what was the reason for the detonation of such a relic weapon,it turned out that all Republic Evac from the planet had to ceases for debriefing of what has happened,Republic Intel turned out a report that its was detonated by a Republic alighned faction of Rebel fighters,this only escalated the war with the sith empire.

End of Chapter

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: