Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Lord Marvel

re: Predoria group II CMDR BlueR, Omegareaven, Azno

You are flying towards the ground at a high velocity, looking through the window you can see other rescue pods flying towards the planet's surfance. Some are flying more and others less away from your pod and you notice not all of them are from your corvette. From what you can see, your capsule is going to hit a big island, the surface is covered mostly with jungle. You can see a wide river is going through it and reaches some huge water reservoir, be it sea or a giant lake. To the north-east you can see some tall mountains, with snow capes on top. You are getting closer and closer to the ground.

- We are going down too fast, hang on to something!! - officer from Corveet screams.

You hit the ground with much greater force than you had anticipated, all of you are lying on the ground after the impact... now you will have to find a way to survive on this planet till the rescue will arive... cause they will arive, right?
Hart of Hircine

Azno woke up on the ground after the crash with a major head ache yards away from the escape pod. He must of been subconsciously awake after the crash and walked till he had fallen. Do to his own extreme training his instincts must of took over. He walked back to the pod. "Are you guys alright?" and noticed they where still lying there either half conscious or still unconscious. Azno then started cooking a small meal, hopefully the smell would wake them up. The food was a seal dehydrated meal maker that Azno likes carrying with him to snack on during trips.

Last edited by Hart of Hircine on May 10, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
CMDR Blue R

Duros were lying in escape pod. He heard everything, but he was too shocked to answer Anzo. He focused himself and try to get up, but his body was like too heavy. Duros turned over head with big effort. He saw his datapad. It lay next to him with broken display. He also noticed that he is lying under someone on heavy armour. He want to shout for help, but he can only whispered very quiet:
"Help me..."

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Omega Reaven

Omegareaven awoke with pain coursing through his whole body. He centered his mind hoping to reduce the pain. Once the pain had dimmed he noticed he was lying on the ground with the smell of food wafting around him. Slowly he pushed himself off the ground and walked towards Azno. "Hey how is everybo...," but before he could finish his sentence Omegareaven heard a whispered help me. He looked at Azno and said "Someone needs help!"

Hart of Hircine

Azno brought some food and laid it a foot away from Duros. He then picked up Duros and helped him walk with his shoulder. The Jedi Knight sensed this planet to be echoing with the force due to the preserved life and vegetation, it could be a problem due to his sickness he just figured out. Azno laid Duros in a sitting position by the food he placed earlier. He then stepped back and whispered "I wish I was a better cook and the expiration date was 2 days ago, should be good though."
CMDR Blue R

Duros sat and quietly and stupefied looked at the food. Suddenly he started to... singing? He recited: La-la-la-la...
Several "la" later, Duros tried to focus. His hand started shakeing. He said slowly: La..Last time I le-left civilised planet..
Duros slowly looked around. He slowly watched trees, bushes and other plants which grew next to crash site. "CPU" swallowed saliva down his throat, opened his mount and few second later he shouted "WE ARE DOOMED!", strongly shaking his hands.

=============
Hart of Hircine

Azno said "Your not doomed unless you make yourself so!" Azno looked up with a serious face and said "Only very few people here are doomed by there fates, Get the stuff we going after the rest of the crew. When we landed I remember seeing three smoke trails in the sky Hopefully they landed safely and I will get what I mostly want." Azno walked off in anger coughing and spitting blood on the ground.
Omega Reaven

Omegareaven was still sitting dazed by the campfire as he saw Azno walk off in anger. He looked to the ground seeing the bright red blood, realizing they were in worse shape then he had first thought. Slowly he walked to Duros and softly said, "Do not worry Duros if we stick together well make threw this." He looked again at Azno and turned back to Duros, "Hes not anger at you its just that hes worried about the others, not including he his own injuries. Rest." Omega slowly limped towards Azno and asked, "We need to find the others, but i think we should wait till day break. Were in no condition to search while were tired, and injured. We also don't know the predators in the jungle. I say we wait, at least till at least day break or when Duros can come with us. Whats your opinion?"

CMDR Blue R

Bu-bu-but... - Duros pointed at wildness next to crash site - You-You want go there?! - Renek nervously looked all around again - But there are predators, monsters, beasts and... - Duros quickly and very chaotic moved his fingers while thinking about right world - AND BEASTS! - Renek looked at crashed escape pod, pointed it and out of loud asked:
-Isn't that wreckage the safest place in area?

=============
Hart of Hircine

Azno replied to Omegareaven still with a serious look on his face. "I'm not the one that's injured, you guys are. I guess we wait till day break till we go searching. Besides those smoke trails might not of been them. Your right we must have some sort of plan." Azno turned back around and walked towards the crash site.
Omega Reaven

Omega walked back to the camp site and slowly lowered his aching body to the ground. He told Duros "Well figure out the plan tomorrow lets get some rest while we can." Omega lowered his head to the ground and closed his eyes. Yet no sleep came to him.

CMDR Blue R

Duros couldn't get any sleep. Every noise from wildness make him nervous. "CPU" took his blaster and looked at battery level meter. It was fully charged. He told to himself out of loud:
-Po co opuscilem Cachi Viridux.... [Duros: Why I left Gentle Spacer?]
Suddenly he heard something from wildness. Was that only falling branch or animal? He didn't think, but quickly aimed blaster in this direction. But nothing happen. Shaked Duros tied spot something, but he seen only high trees, with large heart like leafs along the full height and other wild plants.
-I'm just imagine that... I'm just imagi... - he tried to calm down himself, when he heard another sound from jungle. It was something like cracking twig, but Duros acted without any consideration. He started shooting at wildness and screaming in deadly fear. Even if any animal was nearby, it probably run away, but Duros still shooting and screaming.

=============
Hart of Hircine

As Azno got no sleep, he noticed Duros blasting wildly. He got up noticing he was still in shock. So Azno used the force to pull the gun out of his hand and lifted him two feet in the air, flipped him over, and dropped him. "Calm down It might not even be a preditore and you are just wasting ammo blasting wildly and that might lead other preditores here" Right as that happened, Roars were from everywhere. "Dammit Duros look what you did" Azno said right as Azno ignited his lightsabers and got into a new and odd stance.
Omega Reaven

Omegareaven woke up at the same time as Azno. When he heard the roars and saw Duros lying the ground he quickly pulled out one of his sabers and ignited it. He then ran to Duros and pulled him the direction of Azno. He pulled Duros blaster and handed it to him and tole him, "Think before you shoot or dont shoot at all!" Omega reached his senses out and felt for the beasts approaching. He felt 4 animals three the where the size of big Womp Rats, but the last was the size of a Acklay. "Damnit! Azno I sense five animals four are small but the fifth is quite large. Can you handle the big one? If so me and Duros will kill the small the small ones and then help you. Can you handle that Duros?," Omega said as he faced the forest.

CMDR Blue R

-Something was there! I swear! - Duros answered, checking battery level. One second later, he opened eyes very wide and shout (or rather scream) to Iridonian - "DID YOU SAY "FIFTH IS QUITE LARGE"?! - and frightened faced the wildness.
-Noto Izrin... [Duros: Just great.] - cursed Renek out of loud.

=============
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: