Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Hart of Hircine

re: "Predoria" - PBP OOC Thread

Omega Reaven wrote:
Sry ive been very busy lately ill be checking it more periodically from now on i posted and we can continue.
It's about time, we thought you'd be loa or afk for a long time in this pbp lol.
CMDR Blue R

Hurrah! I try to write something today. And we still can be only one group, who left the Predoria :D

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
CMDR Blue R

Quote:
Azno got onto one leg and moved his saber slowly side to side and after a few seconds it looked kinda blurry like his arm was mirroring itself like an after image. Then Azno put his leg back down and moved side to side in the same motion till there were multiple Aznos doing the same thing. After that the Aznos were doing separate things almost like clones. There were a total of 8 Aznos. Four of the Aznos was doing the mirror effect. The others were just standing there. If you could look all, Aznos had short distortion if you caught it. Then All the Aznos said at once "Falling Petals!". At this point the dust was picking up and and the wind was getting a little breezy and almost hectic.

Wait... We're playing Star Wars or Dungeons and Dragons?

I feel like playing DnD. And Mage Azno cast Mirrror Image...
And If this is force mind trick, that only person who is affected can see that... And don't know that Omega is weak minded...
Azno? You don't exaggeration?

=============
Hart of Hircine

CMDR Blue R wrote:
Quote:
Azno got onto one leg and moved his saber slowly side to side and after a few seconds it looked kinda blurry like his arm was mirroring itself like an after image. Then Azno put his leg back down and moved side to side in the same motion till there were multiple Aznos doing the same thing. After that the Aznos were doing separate things almost like clones. There were a total of 8 Aznos. Four of the Aznos was doing the mirror effect. The others were just standing there. If you could look all, Aznos had short distortion if you caught it. Then All the Aznos said at once "Falling Petals!". At this point the dust was picking up and and the wind was getting a little breezy and almost hectic.

Wait... We're playing Star Wars or Dungeons and Dragons?

I feel like playing DnD. And Mage Azno cast Mirrror Image...
And If this is force mind trick, that only person who is affected can see that... And don't know that Omega is weak minded...
Azno? You don't exaggeration?
Azno is using the broken pieces of the mirror. His super human abilities are only great when they were not broken apart so they are like a 10%+ buff he is only using the mind ability. The abilities right now are like a broken mirror for example, every shard can still be used but can still hurt himself, but do very little and can be easily stressed out and broken into even smaller fragments so they can't be used. I'm planning to fragment the mind ability leaving only endurance and strength for a later which they will be a 5%+ buff planned pbppvp battle which they will break. Also I'm pretty much throwing the fight with Omega so it would look good as he takes me down as my mind ability shatters to no more.

ps- The ability you saw was force illusion and you can see the mind ability stressing out at max almost with the distortions.

pss- still not super human just his abilities are shattering within him as he falls apart on the inside and outside physically and mentally. Examples of this is him clenching in pain, coughing up blood, and acting totally different. Also this is the first time he is using them on his own at will so he has little to no control over them for example why would Azno be using a darkside ability. But this doesn't explain why his actions are like this.

psss-His abilities used to be passive before they were broken into shards now it's like holding on to a sword with one enchantment lol.
CMDR Blue R

Quote:
s- The ability you saw was force illusion and you can see the mind ability stressing out at max almost with the distortions.

Ok. But Force Illusion isn't visible. It's only "displayed" in mind and if you're weak minded you think that's real. And I still don't think that Omega is so weak minded, that he don't recognise right image.

Ps. You use word "his super-human abilites" and "still not super human"

And this is your post:
Quote:
His powers were broken and such he can NO LONGER USE THEM! He isn't super human just a smart and athletic jedi who trains and studies every second he is awake.

So... Super-human or not? One time he's super-human with super-power once he has broken power, he can NO LONGER USE THEM...
I got lost...

=============
Hart of Hircine

CMDR Blue R wrote:
Quote:
s- The ability you saw was force illusion and you can see the mind ability stressing out at max almost with the distortions.

Ok. But Force Illusion isn't visible. It's only "displayed" in mind and if you're weak minded you think that's real. And I still don't think that Omega is so weak minded, that he don't recognise right image.

Ps. You use word "his super-human abilites" and "still not super human"

And this is your post:
Quote:
His powers were broken and such he can NO LONGER USE THEM! He isn't super human just a smart and athletic jedi who trains and studies every second he is awake.

So... Super-human or not? One time he's super-human with super-power once he has broken power, he can NO LONGER USE THEM...
I got lost...
To the first one just watch, to the second I sometimes like to speak in metaphor and this is the only pbp you'll only see it in ever and it's at it's weakest state and getting weaker. Hint Lord Marvel knows what I'm talking about. So just look at it as weak buffs with very bad side effects which you see in the pbp.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the first thing bam just happened, to the second thing 1 down 2 weakened ones to go.
Hart of Hircine

your guys' turn lol especially CMDR Blue R's and I told you I was pretty much throwing this fight so it ain't god modding.

Also just to note at you guys I talked with lord and someone else in this guild about this pbp to add pbp pvp so this is why I'm pretty much using my character like this but RP wise it's a whole different story but Lord knows and both of my team mates should know cause I told them. The reason I wanted to add pbp pvp is to add more interest into the pbps also if you don't know a good example of pbp pvp look our teams pbp it shows a good example if that doesn't clear things up ask me or Lord Marvel I wouldn't advise it for beginners since Omega kinda god modded himself without saying he had permission or not to control other peoples' characters. Like mine and CMDR's, Example when he rolled me I pretty much had no choice, but saying Duros and the pilot were passed out after my attack when I ment to push them out of the battle which both are CMDR blue's Main and Secondary characters. So if you want to do it just ask me and lord.

I'll pretty much show you how it works lord will show you the rules.
CMDR Blue R

Azno Chozulo wrote:
which both are CMDR blue's Main and Secondary characters. So if you want to do it just ask me and lord.

What? Pilot is my secondary character? It's an NPC like this trooper. I just create them and put into story, it's true, but this is still NPC. It's not my character. You can also use him.

=============
Omega Reaven

Our group is at a moment when we could come up wit ha way to meet everyone else. Is there anything in particular that you guys want? Just wanna know if we have a plan to meet up that way i dont mess it up.

Kbrury

Ill join in with you guys, Ill make a post in my group and somehow link it to yours. Hopefully we can get this baby done. :P

Last edited by Kbrury on August 14, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omega Reaven

Agreed

Hart of Hircine

same here but who will the rescue team be.
CMDR Blue R

Maybe both?

I also agreed.

=============
Kbrury

I talked about Predoria with Marvel a little bit and I think we should stop it and then skip ahead to where we have met up and all the inactive Rpers are "incapacitated" kind of like a TV show going into it's next season.
CMDR Blue R

Seiryuu (Kbrury) wrote:
I talked about Predoria with Marvel a little bit and I think we should stop it and then skip ahead to where we have met up and all the inactive Rpers are "incapacitated" kind of like a TV show going into it's next season.

Hey...

My group (Azno, Me, Omega) was active... So why our group is also stopped?
I was LOA last week...

Fine. And new PBP is closed for new players as LordMarvel told me? Great, just great... I very like PBP... This Predoria story was very interested. Ofc. I've some little quarrels with Azno, but I like playing with him.

So. Now I must wait since when? For this new PBP stops?

Why new PBP started so fast? I can't even join that. And I was LOA one week... Nice.
Another thread to "Mark as read, after begin of every day"...

Last edited by CMDR Blue R on August 24, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

=============
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: