Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Lord Marvel

re: "Predoria" - PBP OOC Thread

So we are going to start new guild wide PBP, but this one will be slightly diferent than previous ones, this time all of you will be divinded into few small groups, size and number of groups will depend on how many people will sing up for PBP, and how often people will be willing to post.

Each group will have it`s own thread, and as time will go by, some of them maybe be put together.

I will say it now, groups will be random, so don`t ask to put you in group with someone, it will all be decided by lottery.

I will be in charge of this PBP, so if you have any suggestions, ideas, and stuff, PM me.

After we start please check this post again, as there will be one or two additional rules.
Kbrury

Also it will not begin until the current RP session is over. The team format should also provide a lot more freedom.

Friscoo

what do i write the bio based on?

Just anything that could describe your character, where was he born? Was he in the military, family was killed stuff like that.

Lord Marvel

Well you base it on your own imagination ;P just remmber that it`s all in times of TOR ;) youst write some informations about your char, you don`t have if you don`t want though. Since not everyone need to know your story, you can write what we can susspect from the way you are, from your equipment and such Happy I did something like that in our last PBP sing up Happy
CMDR Blue R

Today I read Bio of one player (I don't do it normally, but one person asked me to do that):

I think.. Write post or PM... But I think post is better for something, which can be repeated by other person...

Azno. I have small OOC question. As GM which GMing many RPG session in SW I was totally suprised your bio... I've heard that kind of story only once. It was 10 year Kid, when I GM'ing Kindergarten Session RPG (It was just "Hack & Slash"). And one of them told me, he has his history, and told me something like that. But this was 10 year kid!

Quote:
Brief Bio: Born on Corusant and as a kid he orphaned himself after killing his parents then was later picked up and put in an orphanage organized by the exchange and separatists to make them into super weapons. Him and his closest from the street friends all survived the super weapon experiments and others died from it or the after effects. Azno was then adopted by 2 of the people he was saved by in the facility.

He moved to Dantooine at age 4

Wait... He has 4 years when he moved... So means they experiment on him (and experiments don't take month) for about 2-3 years... So means he killed parrents for about 1-2 year of life?
Dark Side Murderer? He must use Dark Side to do that... And later Jedi? Someone who was full of Dark Side become a Jedi?
Well... Maybe I don't fully understand Dark Side... But I remember Darth Vader, which want to run away from Dark Side (after V and in VI episode), but he can't. "It's too late for me, son" - he said to Luke.
If he was full of Dark Side in so early age, how he can become Jedi?

I remember, I've character which killed her parents in my Best NPC's book. But she was Dark Side Murderer and killed her parents when she was 12-14 (count as human age. This race live shorter. She really was about 10), when she was "married" (mean sold as slave) and her "husband" tried raped her. She don't know yet she was force sensitive and reach Dark Side to get in Dark Side Rage... She do it accidentaly and she never been Jedi. She was Force Adept/Dark Side Murderer/Martial Art Master (later of course)
Yes, Lord Marvel, it's "Wężyca" (mean Female Snake... I don't know how it's in english... Or just Snake is male and female? I know that for example Fox is male, and Vixen is female... But snake has word for female or it's neutral?).
Ps. He was touched when he heard that story :D This is only one history of NPC which make someone affected :D

Azno. Did I understad your bio good (mean Ophaned himself mean he killed his parent, isn't?)? And If yes... You don't exaggerate?

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Lord Marvel

Yeah, Exaggerating is least we can say about that...
Hart of Hircine

Let me explain! Azno was one of the quiet yet bright childs. Him and his parents Mandolorian refugees living on Corusant. Azno's Father liked to abuse him and such Azno took his Father's Mandolorian Ripper and shot both his parents dead Azno was 4 at the time. I meant to say Azno moved to Dantooine at age 6! Besides Azno didn't even awaken his expiremental abilities and they are now broken so who cares. The thing about Me being older than Gaiutus in a part of my story is Me and Gaiutus met in the RN and did some pbp about which we thought was the correct time for the sacking of Corusant and we were wrong. Only 20 years off, I Decidided to place it like that in my rp with his permission, so I changed it to 17 years before another raid. This raid wasn't as great as the Sacking was cause there was less casualties.
Lord Marvel

Azno Chozulo wrote:
Let me explain! Azno was one of the quiet yet bright childs. Him and his parents Mandolorian refugees living on Corusant. Azno's Father liked to abuse him and such Azno took his Father's Mandolorian Ripper and shot both his parents dead Azno was 4 at the time. I meant to say Azno moved to Dantooine at age 6! Besides Azno didn't even awaken his expiremental abilities and they are now broken so who cares. The thing about Me being older than Gaiutus in a part of my story is Me and Gaiutus met in the RN and did some pbp about which we thought was the correct time for the sacking of Corusant and we were wrong. Only 20 years off, I Decidided to place it like that in my rp with his permission, so I changed it to 17 years before another raid. This raid wasn't as great as the Sacking was cause there was less casualties.

So you are saying that Aznos father was complete retard and he had his weapon lying around so that everyone could take it and he kept it there ready to use? Happy
CMDR Blue R

Lord Marvel wrote:
So you are saying that Aznos father was complete retard and he had his weapon lying around so that everyone could take it and he kept it there ready to use? Happy

This weapon wasn't safed (meaning you can just took it and fire?!), with connected battery (charged?!) and set to killing (so means that it wasn't set on stunning)!? {Mandalorian Ripper is some kind of blaster rifle, isn't?
And shoot BOTH parents?
Azno can bring up heavy weapon and aimed?!

=============
Damek Critou

Umm... it can happen? I mean, its been like 37,000 years since the Republic was formed, and at some point this HAD to happen. Its just life.

Hart of Hircine

CMDR Blue R wrote:
Lord Marvel wrote:

This weapon wasn't safed (meaning you can just took it and fire?!), with connected battery (charged?!) and set to killing (so means that it wasn't set on stunning)!? {Mandalorian Ripper is some kind of blaster rifle, isn't?
And shoot BOTH parents?
Azno can bring up heavy weapon and aimed?!
The Mando Ripper is both a rifle and a pistol. Azno used the Pistol version. And when I posted about his usual mood is calm with paranoia when he has flashbacks and stuff around his dark past. He regrets every bit of it and wish's he never would have existed or wish's he could somehow fix things.
Lord Marvel

Dustin Critou wrote:
Umm... it can happen? I mean, its been like 37,000 years since the Republic was formed, and at some point this HAD to happen. Its just life.

Yes, things like that happens to normal people who have guns in house, but I find it hard to belive that Mandalorian would left his gun lying around where anyone could take it. Unless he wasn`t even bit good at being mandalorian and he was called Mandalorian just because his parents were real Mandalorians. Specially that those kind of weapons are illegal from civilian use on most of civilized planets (and he was on Coruscant) even that it was a slugthrower it was classified as disruptor.
CMDR Blue R

All Right. 4 years kid. Now it's possible... But there is other way, that Lord Marvel told. If Azno Dad was so tricky to smuggling illegal weapon to Coruscant (well.. He propably want to be prepared if some "old friends" will find him or something. Or just he loved that weapon), how he would be so dumb to allow kid play with gun? He didn't hide that weapon in place, where kid won't see it? If kid told other kid that his dad has a gun, they will be said it to parents and someone could call security officer to check that Azno Father has illegal weapon or not...

But later it's possible. If he was 2, it wasn't, but for 4 is...
-Daddy! Look! I'll be great soldier!
-Yes, yes - said daddy, don't looking at child, which carry his gun - You will be.. - he looked at son, which aiming at him. - SON! PUT IT DOWN!
-BANG! You are... - Azno put bottom outlet and suddenly for him, blaster, which he thought was only toy, shoot at his suprised dad and hit him at heart. Azno screamed and droped blaster. His mom run into room, when blaster hit floor and shoot again... Unfortunely it shoot at his mother.

It's possible now. But still... How was illegal weapon in house? But some person can have that weapon.... So it's only question "why?"

But there is other thing.
After that he was subject of illegal medical experiment and was only few person which can survive that... And he was lucky and survive... But...What this organisation which experiment at him do later? GIVE HIM TO NEW PARENTS?! They allowed adopted one of few positive results of experiments? ONE OF FEW SUPER HUMANS?! Why they don't do him "brain wash" and don't use as his minion?
Well. It's sound like find treasure and throw it to trash can....

There is so many idiots on this story. I know that in one book (in New Republic Era, but this is the same galaxy)"
Quote:
Ship was build from TIE Fighter Cockpit (Next to Hydrogen and foolishness, the most popular thing in galaxy)(...)

But numbers of idiot in this story?

And I have one question. But this is propably info only for GM..
Quote:
his super human abilities

What that means? Well. It was said "no god mode"... But if you character is "Like stronger and supreme human with many other abilities", you create "god mode" character... Or maybe that super human abilities has some kind of disadventage?
Or this is just someonle like cheaters in some multiplayer games, which are just unstopable?

Quote:
Later Azno went to Alderaan and noticed a ship he later woke up in it's med bay closing in on Corusant. There Azno went on an angry revenge mission and slaughter a dozen Sith lives trying to chase after 8 year old

And again we have dark side murderer, which you make a Jedi...
Did you know that Dark Side isn't just political option? It's something which conquered person and control it... It isn't just "Now I'm dark side, and now light side".
Of course. They can don't saw that Anzo is on the dark side... But... When he return from Korriban, they don't check that he is on Dark Side or not? He can be "brain washed" by Sith! And as we can read he killed with Dark Side. He don't kill Sith to help galaxy. He do it for Revenge... So it was jump into Dark Side. Just like Anakin in Episode II, when he killed Tuskens. He don't do it because they raiding poor farmers. They done it because of angry... And fall into dark side....
But if you know it and this is what do you want to do (Person which fall into dark side, but still try to be a Jedi), you can skip this part of analise, which I write.

If you read whole post. Congratulation for patience :D

=============
Origine

Wow, you guys are like pirahnas! You guys are being way too picky on Azno IMHO.

It's really just a story... anything can happen! If evil men can shoot lightning out of their fingertips, Azno's father can leave a gun lying on a table next to his son. There have been MANY incidents in America like that. Somewhere in the Midwest, there was a really young boy who found his uncle's pistol in a cabinet. He brought it to school and shot a kindergardener.

Page 1 of 10

Jump to: