Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kbrury

re: New PBP Character Sign-Up

OK guys this is the sign up for the new PBP.

Make sure you read the rules which I will post right after this one. There will also be an OOC thread like last time to discuss the PBP.

If you signed up for the last PBP you can copy your info from the old one here http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4152638&gid=118791 but make sure to re-answer the availability question as that will have some impact on the teams.

Name:
Character's Age:
Race:
Class:
Specialty:
Personality:
Physical Description
Brief Bio:
Previous RP Experience:
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest):
Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?:

*Note* I am still writing my character's story this is just what I could come up with in about 10 minutes. Also your Bio does not have to be as long as mine.

Name: Seiryuu
Race: Togruta
Position in Guild: Arbiter
Class: Consular
Specialty: Healing/Support
Personality: Once a playful, naive young boy until he was sent to war in his late teens. Though he is still a kind young man, he has become much more serious over the long years of battle. His family and friends barely recognize the boy he used to be. Relies on his fellow soldiers greatly as he believes that only by working together can they defeat evil.

Physical Description: A Togruta of average height, red skin with black and white lekku and montrals. Wields a single blue saber into battle, while wearing the traditional light Jedi armor.

Previous RP Experience: A couple years of PBP
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Everyday
Have you looked over the rules: Yes

My Color will be Cyan

Last edited by Kbrury on August 18, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kbrury

Just for your information I wrote some of the rules in here but a lot of it also came from a couple of forums I belong too. So know that I did not create the entire thing, I merely edited out certain parts that I felt were not relevant to to the RP here. So the rules that I did borrow belong entirely to their creator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Play-By-Posts - Also known as PBPs. PBPs are exactly as they sound. The participants act out a story through their posts. Most of the time, the PBP Leader has some sort of goal in mind or some kind of conflict that needs to be solved, but other times the players just post and make their own conflicts. In PBPs, there is usually some sort of sign-ups, where the participants fill out some kind of form for their character. It is important to fill out your application as well as you can, that way people have a good idea of what your character is like and what his appearance is. After the sign-ups are over, the PBP Master will probably make the first post, outlining the back story and maybe even starting the conflict. (Note: In my PBP, things will start slow, so people can establish their characters' personalities before we start the fighting'.) After that, you are free to start posting. But you can't post whatever you want, there are some rules that must be followed.

OOC Thread - OK instead of doing OOC within the PBP I will make a thread dedicated to each PBP so something like Chapter 1: Intro OOC, this is where you can discuss things with the other members so that the actual PBP remains in character the entire time.

* No Godmoding!

No Godmoding in any Role play unless the creator and/or the character's creator gives permission. Most people hate the thought of other players speaking for their own character(s). So remember people that a PM is an RPer's best friend when making a new post. In my previous guild I had about 500 PMs discussing with other members if I could do something with his character or someone asking if they could do this to my character.

* Godmoding is forcing any unintended action upon a character not controlled by you. Examples include:
* Having other's attacks miss all the time.
* Doing literally anything without breaking a sweat. (all attacks miss, all attacks hit)
* Speaking for a character that is not yours.
* Controlling another person's character.
* These are only a few examples of Godmoding.
Remember, Godmoding is frowned upon!

* Stay Active!

* Only join the PBP if your are going to be serious about it, if you do not think you can participate, then please choose a less-important role.
* You must play through an PBP completely! Abandoning a PBP is treason! You must close your character's story yourself, or the PBP members will have free grabs to do with your character as he/she wants.

* PBP Guidelines

* All PBP members are Required to have:
* A Character Sign up Sheet
* A Back story (A story that leads up to the PBP's present) this lets all members know your character a little better. Overall making the PBP go smoother. I think a minimum of a paragraph is fair.
*Always stay in-character in a PBP. In-character means posting from your character point of view.
* NO double posting is allowed (This will greatly cut back the pages of PBPs) (Use the edit button!)
* If you MUST post something shorter, please acknowledge and or apologize for the short post. (Quality of posts is better than the Quantity of posts)
* Try to be grammatically correct and with your highest possible spelling in your posts, this will stop confusion, and let the PBP run smoother (and stop people from asking what you said)
We will understand if you are not familiar with a language's grammar, however if you are continually posting "i hit u" and "my char wanT 2 Beat u up!" then we're going to take action.
* To help in your correcting, use programs such as Microsoft Word to correct your Spelling and most of your grammar!
(Trust me, the grammar part of Word is NOT the best thing to rely on, I have constantly found times where 'Word' has had my sentences saying stuff like "Which made he sound invincible")
* Also, try to explain as clearly as possible to avoid confusion, if your character is talking, say who you're directing it to, especially when you're near or at a point of at least 2 characters joining another group
* Forcibly taking the center of attention may make the PBP turn in a direction the PBP creator did not intend.
* The PBP Creator will GIVE permission for your character to be the center of attention. Asking for it will just get him/her mad at you.
* All PBPs are for the members enjoyment.

I also color quotes to organize a bit. The reason I color quotes is to:

1. Liven my RPs up
2. So people can have an easier time figuring out who I'm interacting with and
3. Colors represent the way I (my character) views people. I'll explain:

Green-Ally
Orange-Neutral
Red-Enemy

Have Fun - Having Fun with role play and story's, etc. is where the most satisfaction comes from.
CMDR Blue R

Name: last used: Renek "CPU" (detail in Bio);
Character's Age: 25
Race: Duros
Position in Guild: New Member
Class: Scoundrel
Specialty: Slicer
Personality: Renek is cowardly idealist, who sometimes can do something by emotion. Because he spend most of his life with notepads, so is little nerdy. He is often quite and calm, but under stress he become paranoiac. He is affraid of death and isn't able for killing anyone. Renek is also so dependent on computers that one of his biggest nightmare (which he is really affraid) is being far away from computers.

Physical Description: Renek is low-height Duros (for about 1,6 meter) with deep azure skin and big, black eyes hidden behind glasses. He often wearing dirty yellow technical uniform with notepad on belt.

Brief Bio: "CPU" was born on board of ship called "Cachi Viridux" [Duros: Gentle Spacer]. His family used this ship as home and freighter. Most of childhood spend during space travel. He love that way of life. When he grow up, he become good programmer, and got nickname "CPU". As his parents said "You are acting like main part of our computers". His family wasn't intrested Galactic War and for many years young duros thought that war ins't his bussines. Evrything was changed, when he was 23. He fall in love with Duros girl (Anra), which he met at Sacorria. Duros thought this will be love forever, but reality wasn't nice to him. His family got special run to Dantooine, and he must left Anra and stay with parents at Cachi Viridux. He was very angry for that and realised that life in non-stop travel don't allow him to living. He could just existing. He decided to runaway at next planet. Prepared false ID and got some money to start. He knew, that living as new person allow him escape from family. As "Rek Gigrig" he started new life. "CPU" return to Sacorria, but didn't find Anra. "Rek" pushed by need of money offered his computer abilities without question. Often he work in some outlaw organisation. Because of his little paranoja, he often change his ID, but this wasn't helpful. When Sacorria Goverment recognized that these "group of slicers was really just one person (CPU), CPU must left this planet. He traveled across galaxy for next 3 months and decided: He must found his real home and one name. He done last false ID (Renek from planet Duros), which he use since 5 months. But these 5 months was very important for his life. When he realised that during war he cannot build house in safe place, he was looking for way to help stop war. He joined to Pax Republica as tech support, fooled that as Tech Support he will be safe from any danger of war....

Previous RP Experience: 5-6 years of GM'ing SW D20 RPG. 0 session PBP yet
Availability: Almost everyday
Do you agree with and accept the rules: Yes
Text Color: Blue

Last edited by CMDR Blue R on March 24, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Damek Critou

Name: Damek Critou
Race: Mon Calamari
Position in Guild: Envoy- RP Officer
Class: Smuggler- Sconundrel :Corsair:
Specialty: Space combat - DPS/Stealth

Personality: Generally nice to those around him, if a little sarcastic in every situation. Tempers can get frayed, and when that happens he can be found to be quite disregardful of rules and regulations along with most things material. When flying however, he tends to be quiet, reserved and very happy. Exept of course, for mission related transmissions and witty one-liners. A Sith will never see any of this. Generally they are shot on sight, thought there are exceptions for a prisoner, or a civilian.

Physical Description: A 1.8 meter (6ft 2in) Mon Calamari male, usually seen wearing a light, grey vest and specially made "pilot's" pants over the green tinted skin of his particular lineage. Eyes are also green. Almost never seen without the custom hold-out blaster and its holster at his hip.

Brief Bio: --4 BTC --

The sun was shining over Dac, and the spaceports were pretty busy today. The unveiling of that new design was to be held in an hour, everyone wanted to see it. "Mon Calamari ships" they said, "are the best to look at."

Stupid tourists. Dacian ship designs were for strength and durability, not looks. Well, they did look nice to other species anyway. It was probably the organic feel. This particular design was for inspection by the Republic for a new warship. Of course, no Republic representatives were to be seen, as Dac was very close to the war front, they would be reviewing over the HoloNet. The design was from the shipwrights of the Critou clan, and it was their big chance to go big. But, there was some commotion at the control center...

All was fire. Massive pieces of debris from the space battle were falling and most of them were impacting the ocean, but same made it right onto the heart of the many cities and spaceports.The crown jewel of todays' events was lying, destroyed, in its shipyard. Many were dead or dieing. The cause: a surprise attack by the massive main force of the Imperial Fleet. The small Republic Defense Fleet was no match, but was still fighting heroicly, and had taken many Sith down while only having lost one of their own. The small Critou estate was in ruins, bombarded from orbit.

It had all stopped. The entire planet seemed to be burning but the Sith had gone, leaving the entire Republic Defense Fleet in bits of scrap metal. Their only goal was to crush Mon Calamari. Millions were dead, with tens of millions missing, buried under rubble, or lying injured in the streets. Only one person was still alive in the Critou compound, and he nderstood enough to seat a deep hatred for the Sith that would last his entire life.

-1 year later-

Damek turned his back on the many brethren gathered around, scowling at him. He had turned to the path of the smuggler, inspired by the break-up of the Mandalorian Blockade 4 years ago by the Smugglers Alliance, and for that his people thought him a traitor. Dustin walked into the small Republic Cruiser that whisked him away into the unknown.

-0 ATC-

Again, the hatred for the Sith would live with him forever, refueled and multiplied by their move at Coruscant just the other day. He had lost many friends in the battles and riots immediately after the Sacking of Coruscant. He had been, at the time, running a shipment to the far world of Alzoc 3... revenge must be had, but where to go in order to be able to do it with a sanctioned Republic budget?

Previous RP Experience: 2-3 years
Availability (how often you will be able to post): *Usually* every day, but will mostly wait until everyone has had the chance to post.
Have you looked over the rules: I have.
Text Color: Leaf green!

Last edited by Damek Critou on May 25, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hart of Hircine

Name:Azno Chozulo(adopted name) Chopak Ordo(Mandolorian birth name)
Character's Age:25 in the time of Tor.
Race:Human
Position in Guild:Sentinel
Class:Jedi
Specialty:Combat, tactician, tech, and research
Personality:Calm or or paranoid(flashbacks) or stressed out some times is a wise crack.
Physical Description:5'8" dark skin toned, black short anime style hair,
Athletically bulky AZN0(zero) tattooed on his left shoulder and an upside down 5 point star like scar on the right side of his chest.
Brief Bio: Born on Corusant and as a kid he orphaned himself after killing his parents then was later picked up and put in an orphanage organized by the exchange and separatists to make them into super weapons. Him and his closest from the street friends all survived the super weapon experiments and others died from it or the after effects. Azno was then adopted by 2 of the people he was saved by in the facility.

He moved to Dantooine at age 8 and at age 12 a secret group of Jedi took him in and he progressed quickly. He became a padawan at age 16 on Corusant when So Called Sith came and sacked the temple Azno escaped with The Mother of Gaiutus Balthar and transported her to Dantooine. Azno has never told Gaiutus about this and Gaiutus still thinks his parents died on Corusant on that day the Sith Raiders showed up.

Later Azno went to Alderaan and noticed a ship he later woke up in it's med bay closing in on Corusant. There Azno went on an angry revenge mission and slaughter a dozen Sith lives trying to chase after 8 year old Gaiutus Balthar, looking for his parents. Gaiutus only found one when Azno caught up to him and that was his dead dad laying under rubble.

Azno told young Gaiutus to go back while Azno had to fight a Sith. Azno was actually there target and was captured and frozen for 17 years in carbonate waking up and then escapes off korriban after some brutal stealth.

He heads to Dantooine and notices how times has changed and Gaiutus finds him and asks him to come on a couple of missions which later Azno gets captured again and the newly reformed sith come to use his super human abilities against the republic which they force to awaken and later break when Jedi Master Varrak Battles him while the rest of Gaiutus's Crew went and killed the guys controlling Azno. Azno later trained under Varrack like Gaiutus did and gained a likeness for learning. Azno later becamea knight at Age 19 and under the guidence of Gaiutus after Varrack left to his duties. Azno now spends his time either training his heart out or reading his eyes out.
Previous RP Experience:To many can't remember!
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest) : On weekends all day and after 5pm central time and at lunch time on weekdays.
Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?:Yes!
Text Color:Olive

Last edited by Hart of Hircine on August 17, 2010 3:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Varan Terrek

Name:Varan Terrek
Race: Human
Position in Guild: Member
Class: Trooper
Specialty: Recon/Scouting/Assassination
Personality: Trigger-happy and cynical
Physical Description: 5' 10'', Brown Hair/Eyes

Brief Bio: Born on Coruscant, Varan moved with his family to Balmorra, where his father had earned a job at a weapons factory. As the years went by, the Great War was coming to a close. Varan, who received a Verpine sniper rifle as a gift from his father, began practicing his close-combat skills and marksmanship on the local wildlife. Earning a couple scars in the process, he later saw that day on the Holonet that Coruscant had been sacked by the Sith and the Republic has surrendered many planets as part of the Treaty of Coruscant, including Balmorra. Before he left, he took a set of Durasteel Flex armor from his fathers factory, his trusted sniper rifle and his prized hunting knife and set out to join the Republic in its fight against the Sith menace.

Previous RP Experience: Warhammer 40k, random Halo RP's on Bungie.net

Availability (how often you will be able to post): Evenings

Have you looked over the rules: Yes

Text color: Indigo
Omega Reaven

Name: Omegareaven
Character's Age: 20
Race: Iridonian
Position in Guild: Member
Class: Jedi Guardian
Specialty: Combat, Leadership
Personality: Calm and collected but very happy and outgoing. Always willing to help. Very sensitive to any discussion towards the dark side of the force.

Physical Description: Skinny with very buff legs and arms, 6'2, Violet eyes, Orange skin with silver facial tattoos, and set of five horns down very middle of head like a mo hawk.

Brief Bio:Omegareaven was born on a spaceship and knew it as home for his parents were republic soldiers and always on the move. Around the age of nine his parents requested to be sationed on Coruscant finding that there son was a force sensitive but before the could take Omega to the Jedi Temple, the Raid on Coruscant by the sith took place. Omega's parents rushed towards the Jedi temple hoping to help save if even a few member's of the order. They told Omega to stay at home but afraid for his parents life's Omega also headed for the Temple. When he arrived he found his parents as well as other Commandos holding a breaking line or resistance. Right before his eyes Omega saw a Sith walk right towards the line. As if they were fly's the huge Sith deflected the blaster's with his red lightsaber. Fear caused the line to break and only four Commando's remained, two were Omega's parents. Omegas' dad pulled a vibrosword out and rushed the lone Sith. Omegas mom and other two Commandos did like wise screaming furious battle cry's as they ran. The sith thinking he had won smiled and as they reached them he threw a quick jab as Omegas father killing him instantly. He then picked the other two Commandos up and broke there necks. Omegas mom still rushed on but when she reached the Sith she dropped her sword and pulled out a sonic detonator. The last thing Omega saw of his mom was her smile. As the dust from the explosion cleared Omega saw two lifeless bodies. Tears rolled down Omegas face as he realized his parents were dead. For hours Omega layed in the street crying. Eventually a lone Jedi found Omega and took him. This Jedi would later become his master. He eventually became a jedi after a close fall to the dark side from which he still suffers.
(Ill make a separate post for rest or this would be to long.)

Previous RP Experience: None really just a very little PBP not enough to call it experience

Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest):Should be able to post everyday but every other weekend because of going to fathers. So should be able to most of everyday.

Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?:Yes they Sound reasonable and will keep it fun and organized.

Text color: orange

Hart of Hircine

editted my post
Friscoo

Name: Quan Delru

Character's Age: 28

Race:Korunnai

Position in Guild:Member

Class: Jedi Consular

Specialty: Combat,infiltration,Diplomacy, force powers.

Personality: Quan is a very opinionated person, sometimes trying to hard to push his views on others. In most situations he is the guy that makes sure all possibly outcomes are thought of before taken action, before a mission ofcorse. During battle he is almost always calm, long hours of meditation made it easy for him to keep composure. Other than that Quan is a very respectful, caring, dedicated man.

Physical Description: height-5'10ft weight-158lbs. His skin tone is dark tan, hazel eyes. He keeps his hair cut in a low fade. Very clean cut. Appearance is key to 1st impressions in his case. Atheltic build.

Brief Bio: Quan grew up on the Korunnai homeworld of Haruun Kal with his tribe composed of 5 different Ghosh families. Unlike most Jedi, Quan was made a Padawan in the middle of his childhood. Most facts about his past are unknown as he likes to keep his "War stories" to himself.

After the tramatic episodes he endured as a child he sought out redemption. During his time in the Jedi Academy Quan made it his goal to achieve an "Inner peace". So he strived to become a well respected part of the Jedi Council.

Still not finding peace within himself, Quan joined Pax Republica to help fight against their common enemy.

Previous RP Experience: I'd say 3-4 years.
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): Nights& fri/sat

Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?: Yes

Text color:Brown

Last edited by Friscoo on March 24, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Name: Aveyn Tamai
Position in Guild: Senior Activist
Class: Jedi Consular
Specialty: Healing (biochemistry and botany)
Personality: Stubborn, somewhat defensive. Highly intelligent and analytical, but with that, has some difficulty in dealing with emotional problems, her own and those of others.

Physical Description:
Aveyn is relatively petite, only 5'2", fairly athletic and healthy due to constant exercise and a careful diet. She has multi-hued brown hair that falls to her mid back, with individual wraps of thin threads around small pieces of hair, each colour or shade signifying one of her 9 siblings that died in her youth. Her eyes are a sharp light grey colour, oftentimes looking nearly white. She typically wears a modified light armour chestguard with a tunic underneath and leggings, and a cowl instead of a cloak.

Brief Bio: Born on Esseles, she was one of 12 children, all from the same father, but three different mothers. At the age of 10 much of her family was killed when the hydro electric dam the research town was built in the shadow of fell victim to suspected sabotage. As one of the older children, Aveyn already had an extensive education in mathematics, chemistry and biology from not only her father and step-mother, who were a physicist and a biologist, but from the numerous other researchers that worked in the tight knit community. This particular day she was collecting plant specimens from one of the control areas at the base of the dam, searching for the lichens that grew on the cliffs. As such, when the dam burst she was caught up in the resulting flood, nearly drowning until her older brother (the eldest of the children), managed to 'hear' her calling for help and saved her.

After waking from unconsciousness some days later, she would find that only her brother Torin, herself, and one of her younger sisters, Ailis had survived from her family, and in total, only 46 of the 298 community members had lived. Ailis, only 4 at the time, had lost her fraternal twin in the flood, and from that day forth, would not speak. Finding her brother downstairs in the damaged first floor, she would find him speaking to a pair of men in robes, one a dignified and kindly looking lethan twi'lek, the other a young human.

All three of the remaining children would learn they possessed an affinity with the Force, and for Torin and Aveyn, it explained her timely rescue, as well as the Jedi's finding of Ailis, further down stream. They would all be offered training, but at the age of 17, Torin decided instead to stay and help the community and continue with the medical research being done. Later, with the town rebuilt above the dam site, Torin would become the head researcher in the community, marry and have three children (to date) of his own.

Aveyn and Ailis however would go with the two, Master Rens'acen (Rensa Cen in Standard) and Andan Detries, his previous padawan. Aveyn would receive teaching and training from Rensa, while Ailis trained at the temple for some time due to her age. At the age of 19, Aveyn became a full Knight, returning to do more extensive training in the Jedi Medical Centre on Coruscant for a year before returning to work with Rensa after the Sacking of Coruscant. Less than a year later, Andan, whom was now known to have fallen, would be reported deceased by both Master Rens'acen and Aveyn.

Some years after the Treaty Aveyn found herself and Master Rens'acen prisoners of war when a recon mission went afoul. The subsequent interrogation and torture took it's toll on both of the Jedi, but doubly so on Rens'acen, still in some disconnect after the loss of Andan, and now well into his 50s. He would die after thirty-two days in confinement, a heap in the cage across from her, one lekku brutally severed from his head.

Aveyn, already weak and distraught, feigned her own death, slowing down her heart and quite nearly stopping her breathing for minutes at a time. Heat was sequestered into her core, leaving the surface of her skin cold to touch. What oxygenated blood she had was pushed towards keeping vital organs alive, while the wounds on her body stopped scabbing, and the blood seemed to coagulate.

After being dumped in a refuse with her master, she took some time, weeks even, before she was able to regain a proper metabolic rate in her body. Even to this day, she suffers from nerve damage in her extremities, something she has been attempting to fix, ongoing. Yet since nerve cells do not naturally go through mitosis the way others do, such a process has taken much time and effort on her part, and full recovery is likely still years away.

Ailis, recently achieved Knight status herself, at the age of 21, but still works at the temple, never out of site of her mentors. She was one of many who evacuated to Tython after the attack on Coruscant.

Previous RP Experience: 10+ years of tabletop, larping, forum pbps and realtime game rps.
Availability (how often you will be able to post): every day-every other day
Have you looked over the rules: yes Happy
Spoken Text Colour: purple!

Last edited by Aveyn Tamai on April 9, 2010 3:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Kryad Explo

Name:Kryad Explo
Race:Human
Position in Guild: Senior Activist
Specialty: Sith killing tech/sith language/mando'a language/repaird guns and armor.
Personality: Angry after his sister died. Might damage someone real hard.
Kryad Explo that is higher then a normal person, 2 meters, his weight is high, 100kg, because he has big muscular build & and skin is light brown. His eyes have few person seen, they who have never been seen again. His hair have no one seen. His armor have he painted him self. It means, power and growth.

Brief Bio: As a kid a Kryads colony got attacked by the sith. Most of them died, that were the warriors. Rest of the people got brought back to a camp on Hutta. Kids got picked out and Kryad was one of them. They all had to train to join the army of Sith or become a bounty hunter. Kryad became a Bounty Hunter. His misson was not like any that will come. He was hired to help the sith, to take down the Jedi. He hunted some but one jedi turned him around. It was something in this guys eyes that got him to turn to the light side. From that day he began to hunt the sith. In one week at corquscant he took two Officers. Ten Privates, the four first guarded the first officer three others the other officer and the last three where guarding an armory.

Previous RP Experience: PBP, Sotdrp from wc3.
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Everyday
Have you looked over the rules: Yes and I will follow them.

Color
Dark Red

Kbrury

If you would like to partake in the PBP there is still time if you would like to join. Just fill out the app and you will be placed into one of the groups.

Finx!

Name: Finx
Character's Age: 37
Position in Guild: Activist
Class: Smuggler
Specialty: Fast Draw Gunslinger, expert gambler (pazaak & sabacc)
Personality: Sly, Cunning, Ladies man! (Comic relief)
Physical Description: See my Signature
Brief Bio:
Found in a back doorway of The Hutt's Tail, a cantina in the center of the Red Sector of Nirama's public asteroid. Abandoned by an unknown woman for unknown reasons that would someday come to truth for Finx. The bartender Garnt co-raised Finx with the help of the several Twi'lek slaves. Grew up as an expert gambler and drink mixocologist. Left his home in the back of the cantina at the age of 18 to pursue the truth of his parents but as he grew older interest faded away. Made credits with criminal activity but only for the good of the poor, etc. (Think Robin Hood)
Known across the Galaxy by cantina dancers (intimately) and bartenders (smuggling business) , making a living as a smuggler.

Previous RP Experience: Moderate
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): Daily

inknform

((btw...this thread should be stickied for quick access!))

Name: Tori Adeimar
Character's Age: 32
Race: Mirialan
Position in Guild: Activist
Class: Consular (sub: Jedi Shadow)
Specialty: Being primarily Force-focused (and force-dependent with regard to sight) has opened many new avenues of skills for use in investigation and intelligence. Essentially, his training centers on bringing to light users of the Dark Side in every corner of the galaxy, much like an Inquisitor for the Republic.
Personality: even tempered, yet struggles with impatience at times, especially due to his physical (sight) handicap. His outlook is that of justice and peace, assisting those that can't assist themselves.
Physical Description: Roughly 6ft tall, thin, yet athletic build. Reddish-Brown short hair. His skin takes on a yellowish-green tone due to racial (Mirialan) traits. Geometrical tattoo adorns chin and above left eye, earned throughout Jedi trial period. Biological eyes are glazed over white w/red thin veins converging to the center, due to childhood blindness. Utilizes "Force Sight" to see, although natural colors are lost to him and replaced with fabrication.
Brief Bio: ((will add abridged version from original bio...))
Previous RP Experience: 10+ yrs of table-top RPG (D&D, Vampire:TM), and about 4yrs of PbP on different sites.
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): daily or bi-daily (is "bi-daily" even a word?...)
Atka Talin

I want to hop in somewhere
Name: Atka Talin
Character's Age: 24
Position in Guild: Private
Specialty: Medical Aid
Personality: quirky, helpful.
Physical Description: Slim, Trim, and muscular
Brief Bio: Born on Corellia, signed up, and shipped out to Coruscant
Previous RP Experience: just average
Availability (how often you will be able to post, be honest): Often
Do you agree with and accept the rules posted below?:Yes

Every artist was first an amateur.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: