Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Arkathos

re: ₪ Guild Awards Ceremony III ₪

<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>

Your attention please everyone,

Since it is the start of February, we are announcing last month's award winners! We are pleased to do this every month as we can see the quality and skill of our members. While this months award count was lower than the previous two, we recognize that the announcement for TOR hindered our plans and may have a part to play in this. However that is no excuse to slack off, so lets see more people get medals in the coming month! With that, let us begin!

Agenda:
Service Medal
Member Cross
Role Play Ribbon

<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>

::>> Firstly we will reward the Arbiter and Envoy Medal of Service to one particular individual who recently joined the Envoy Ranks as a Recruiting Officer. Lone Wanderer , due to your involvement with the guild and in keeping up with your duties to a satisfactory level, you are being recognized with the Service Medal. I hope to see continued quality from you in the coming months! Congratulations!

::>> Next the guild and its leadership would like to recognize three members the Pax Republica Member Cross. This is awarded to members for being active, loyal, dedicated, and always willing to contribute. To be eligible, the individual must not have any history of misdemeanors, warnings, or other actions which put a bad name to the individual. All three of these members are highly respected by both their peers and their Arbiters and Consul, and are dedicated which has earned them this award. Please congratulate the recipients of the Pax Republica Member Cross, Secret Weapon Ganrek and The Lone Wanderer!

::>> Lastly we recognize Lord marvel with the Role Play Ribbon due to his work with, and involvement in the Guild PbP. While some people seem to struggle with following the storyline and posting relevant, coherent posts - Lord Marvel has seemed to never stray from the straight and narrow and has always posted with clarity, clairvoyance, and logic - and he is being recognized for it. Congratulations!

That concludes the awards for this time. A big thanks goes out to the Awards Committee who made this organization and notification possible. Please make sure to review the recently posted Bronze and Silver star awards for units 5 and 3! Until that time, we thank you for your activity, your service, and your dedication to this guild and congratulate the above members for their exemplary service and focus!

-Jedi Master Gaiutus Balthar, Consul of Pax Republica.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Last edited by Arkathos on April 30, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord Marvel

I... I um... well I feel honored by this reward... thank you very much Happy

I would also like to congratulate rest of awarded members Happy and I would like to wish all of our members to receive many awards for their present and future achivements Happy

/CHEER!!!
Kryad Explo

Congratulations to all you guys.

You have earned it.

Ganrek Dawkins

Lance Corporal Lord Marvel wrote:
I... I um... well I feel honored by this reward... thank you very much Happy

I would also like to congratulate rest of awarded members Happy and I would like to wish all of our members to receive many awards for their present and future achivements Happy

/CHEER!!!

Thanks alot Lord Marvel! I happily accept this award and it has done nothing more but motivate me do 2x as much good in the community. I am happy to say I have found my official home on the internet filled with fun/active great all around people that notice potential in me as I will reward it all back to the community day by day till the end of days of Pax Republica and hopefully that won't be anytime soon, not while I'm around!

Congratulations to the rest of the recipients of the Member's Cross Secret Weapon, and Lone Wanderer as you've all done great things, keep it up! Also congratulations of course to Lord Marvel, I must say I am not a great at RP'ing, but I do know I'm trying to get better at it and I know the man to see when it comes to hints on doing it well for future reference. Now finally congratulations again to Lone Wanderer a member I've respected from the beginning and regardless of our differences I always knew you'd go far in this guild, and so soon which shows a lot of potential and It has NOT gone unrecognized. Everyones great feats and accomplishments towards in the future helping the Republic in SW:TOR by insuring:

"That Peace, shall be realized once again."

Nevan_Delor

grats guys

congrats everyone

Congrats to the winners.

I have two words: THANK YOU GAIUTUS. Oops thats 3 lol. Anyway thank you for this reward.
Tsavonglah`

Private SecretWeapon wrote:
I have two words: THANK YOU GAIUTUS. Oops thats 3 lol. Anyway thank you for this award.
Grats to all the winners you guys deserve it[/b]

Lance Corporal Drann Santill wrote:
Private SecretWeapon wrote:
I have two words: THANK YOU GAIUTUS. Oops thats 3 lol. Anyway thank you for this award.
Grats to all the winners you guys deserve it[/b]

Correcting my spelling eh?
Kbrury

You can also thank the awards committee lol.

Ellegos

Lol Kevin, I know you want some love as well.

He has a point, be sure to thank the Awards Committee who's been doing this to ensure awards like these are handed out on a reliable basis. It was my goal to make sure you guys got what you deserved, so I hope you appreciate it as much as I do.

I'm not one to be all soft, but it's time I chip in my own thought's on the members of this guild, and to the members who got their awards today.

Pax Republica started out small, weak, and inferior to SW:TOR. I had my own doubts as it was that we would get anywhere, Pax was always seen as the under dog to everyone, and we've excelled in every area which other Guilds have been trying to do long before us.

It's been members like Lone Wanderer, Ganrek, Marvel, and so forth whom really put the effort to making Pax what it is today. While one individuals work may seem small, from my position as an overseer, your all a well oiled machine each working together to make a great community.

If any of you guys think these awards are easily handed out, think again. It takes real dedication to get recognized for your efforts, and this group of people have shown those qualities.

Don't see this as a pamper, see this as a motivational tool to get better. If your new or old, your all equal in every way possible, find your niche and talent, and contribute.

Thanks again, and congratulations on the awards!

Ellegos,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ganrek Dawkins

Sergeant Major Ellegos wrote:
Lol Kevin, I know you want some love as well.

He has a point, be sure to thank the Awards Committee who's been doing this to ensure awards like these are handed out on a reliable basis. It was my goal to make sure you guys got what you deserved, so I hope you appreciate it as much as I do.

I'm not one to be all soft, but it's time I chip in my own thought's on the members of this guild, and to the members who got their awards today.

Pax Republica started out small, weak, and inferior to SW:TOR. I had my own doubts as it was that we would get anywhere, Pax was always seen as the under dog to everyone, and we've excelled in every area which other Guilds have been trying to do long before us.

It's been members like Lone Wanderer, Ganrek, Marvel, and so forth whom really put the effort to making Pax what it is today. While one individuals work may seem small, from my position as an overseer, your all a well oiled machine each working together to make a great community.

If any of you guys think these awards are easily handed out, think again. It takes real dedication to get recognized for your efforts, and this group of people have shown those qualities.

Don't see this as a pamper, see this as a motivational tool to get better. If your new or old, your all equal in every way possible, find your niche and talent, and contribute.

Thanks again, and congratulations on the awards!

Ellegos,

To hear this from you is really something, and I do appreciate your generosity in recognizing our love and will to make the Pax Republica community a more fun / organized / active / respectful community where all players around the globe feel welcomed without a single doubt in there mind that they made a bad decision visiting us / joining us / negotiating alliances with us / ect.

This is but a taste of what I hope to bring to Pax Republica, and I really do look forward to seeing our community grow always on a positive note in these specific qualities, "always".
SecretWeapon

Then I would also like to thank the awards committee (Ellegos, Gaiutus, Kevin, and whoever else is on it).
Tsavonglah`

Thanks for all your work awards comitee I can't wait to get my next award/promotion from you guys.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum