Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kbrury

re: PBP Character Sign-Up

OK guys this is the new sign up for the PBP which will be set soon after the formation of Pax Republica. Make sure you also go over the new rules and guidelines.

Name:
Class:
Specialty:
Personality:
Physical Description
Brief Bio:
Previous RP Experience:
Availability (how often you will be able to post):
Have you looked over the rules:

*Note* I am still writing my character's story this is just what I could come up with in about 10 minutes. Also your Bio does not have to be as long as mine.

Name: Seiryuu
Race: Togruta
Position in Guild: Arbiter
Class: Consular
Specialty: Healing/Support
Personality: Once a playful, naive young boy until he was sent to war in his late teens. Though he is still a kind young man, he has become much more serious over the long years of battle. His family and friends barely recognize the boy he used to be. Relies on his fellow soldiers greatly as he believes that only by working together can they defeat evil.

Physical Description: A Togruta of average height, red skin with black and white lekku and montrals. Wields a single blue saber into battle, while wearing the traditional light Jedi armor.

Brief Bio: Seiryuu, is a Togruta who has seen his fair share of battles from the war. While growing up on Dantooine he enlisted in the Republic Army to defend his home from the Sith who were sent there. Over the years Seiryuu at a late age for force users, had begun to manifest the force. His superior officers took notice and immediately sent him to train on Coruscant. Angrily Seiryuu agreed, though he wanted to stay and he fight he realized he could come back and help even more after he received training.

The Jedi Temple accepted him, the force grew rapidly within Seiryuu and after a few years he was ready to take his Jedi Trials. But before he could he could take them the Sith launched their surprise attack upon Coruscant. Seiryuu was charged with leading civilians into the underground. He obeyed but thought he could be of more help fighting the Sith.

He returned to the surface where he found the temple destroyed and most of his brethren killed. After regrouping with what was left of the Jedi, they decided to award him his Jedi Knight status without taking the trials something unheard of within the republic. The Sacking of Coruscant they believed acted as his trial as he followed his orders willingly even though the fighting took place on the surface. They already knew he was skilled with force and a light saber but now they knew he could withstand the emotions that came with hardship and loss of life as tested in the Trials of Flesh.

Now that he was assigned to Pax Republica Seiryuu could now do the fighting for his brethren and bring peace back to the Republic.

Previous RP Experience: A couple years of PBP
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Everyday
Have you looked over the rules: Yes

My Color will be light blue

Last edited by Kbrury on January 23, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

---Aux---

Name: Aux
Race: Human
Position in Guild: Arbiter
Class: Jedi Knight
Specialty: DPS i suppose

Personality: Aux tries to make the best of any situation, always looking on the bright side, however he can be serious when he needs to be. Always looks before he leaps, thinking all decisions over carefuly.

Physical Description: 6 feet 2 inches tall, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Uses a single Dark Green lightsaber mostly, but against dual wielding sith uses an additional turquoise shoto lightsaber. ((For those who don't know what a shoto saber is: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shoto))

Brief Bio: Aux was born on Alderaan to a wealthy family, who were mostly bankers or local politicians. Aux was discovered to be force sensitive at a young age by a jedi knight stationed on the world. This jedi knight to Aux on as a padawan for the duration of his stay on Alderaan, and then took him to Couruscant, and had Aux made his official apprentice. Aux contiued to learn under his masters tutelage for several years, until he was ready to become a jedi knight. He passed his jedi trials, and then was dispatched by the order on various peace keeping missions throughout the galaxy. This continued for several years, and he was the approached by the jedi council with an important assignment. He was to travel to Dantooine, tracking the paths of an influential sith lord. As Aux's ship came out of hyperspace into the Dantooine system however, he was ambushed by pirates, who seemed to have been paid off by the sith he was pursuing. Aux's small fighters was shot down, and he was barley able to navigate the ship into an emergency crash landing, in which he was severely injured. ((In My old version, i had Aux being rescued and nused ack to health by Pax, and then him Electing to stay with them, but this might change as the new PBP will be set soon after Pax's formation.))

Previous RP Experience: All of our PBP's so far.
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Daily, usually.

Name: Drann Santill
Race: Chiss
Position in Guild: Senior Activist
Class: Trooper
Specialty: Dps/demolitions
Personality: Gung Ho attitude, Likes to make wise cracks when he isn't fighting
Physical Description: 5 foot 2 inches heavy set Chiss male with a long scar from his right eye down his cheek lost his two fingers on his left hand now has prosthetics he has red eyes and black hair with blue skin (that is what an average chiss male looks like)
Brief Bio: (copy pasted from my story post) === '''Early life:''' ===

A lone ship streaks through hyperspace heading towards a new life on Correlia. On board a lone boy sits at the controls, his name is Drann Santill. Just days before on the outlying world of Csyllia his parents had been murdered by a gun running gang. Leaving him an orphan all alone in the galaxy with only a few credits and his parents old battered freighter. When he reaches Correlia he joins up in the Republic Army to gain a sense of purpose in life.

=== '''Millitary Service:''' ===

He joins up and is shiped out to halt the sith advance in the outer rim. His first posting is the strategic planet of Bothawui. He is one of only a few veterans of the grisly fighting there. For his courageous service at Bothawui he is promoted to Sargent and given command of a squad of troops. They are posted on the embattled world of Balmorra to help bolster the fledgling Balmorran ressitance who still harbor some resentment towards the Republic for abandoning them months before. Caught between the sith millitary juggernaut and shifty natives his squad executes many daring missions destroying many critical enemy bases. For their heroic service they are reorganized in to a 10 man squad of demolition experts ready to execute high stakes covert ops behind enemy lines. They are Demolitions Squad 419. However on their first mission they are captured by Sith forces due to a traitor from their own ranks. Jedi knight Fortis Gall launches a daring mission to rescue them and succeds. However his mission misses the deadline for withdrawl from Balmorra and leaves the world in a state of war. For his heroic service leading his men through captivity and never giving anything to the Sith he is promoted to lieutenant amd transfered to the elite Havoc Squad.  

=== '''Havoc Squad:''' ===

Lieutenant Santill is transfered to the troubled world of Ord Mantell for training. He endures a grueling six month boot camp and special advance leadership training as part of the Republics premeire special operations unit Havoc Squad. He soon finishes and is put to work puting down a sepratist movement on Ord Mantell. He is now waiting for the war drums to sound again so he can avenge his fallen comrades and return to war with the Sith.

Previous RP Experience: A few on star wars fansites nothing really serious
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Daily (or at least every other day)
Have you looked over the rules:
Yes I have

Name:Kryad Explo
Race:Human
Position in Guild: Senior Activist
Specialty: Sith killing tech/sith language/mando'a language
Personality: Angry after his sister died. Might damage someone real hard.
Kryad Explo that is higher then a normal person, 2 meters, his weight is high, 100kg, because he has big muscular build & and skin is light brown. His eyes have few person seen, they who have never been seen again. His hair have no one seen. His armor have he painted him self. It means, power and growth.
Physical Description

Brief Bio: Kryad Explo is alone because off age of two the sith came and took every strong trainer and young kids.So he don't know who his mom and dad is. He was at the sith for three years before a trainer took him under him and began to train him. At age of nine his trainer was killed by a sith. The sith words "We have information that you have spoken to a Jedi, by that you die!" From that moment he began to train him self.
Previous RP Experience: PBP, Sotdrp from wc3.
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Everyday
Have you looked over the rules: Yes and I will follow them.

Color
Kryad Poppy red
Sorful Pigskin

Last edited by Kryad Explo on January 22, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ganrek Dawkins

Basic Information

Name: Ganrek Dawkins
Race: N/A (Awaiting race releases)
Position in Guild: Activist (Captain of the Smugglers)
Class: Smuggler
Specialty: Healing / Support
Personality: Very calm, never stressed, and always prepared.

Physical Description

Brief Bio: I haven't really written anything up yet, but I will update this as soon as I think of something.
Previous RP Experience: Honestly, I very rarely role-played, but I am trying to get better at it, if we were to role-play now you'd spit your beverage all over the PC screen at how bad it is when you read the first role-play sequence. (No joke, lol)
Availability: (how often you will be able to post): Every single day, as for how much I "play" 1-2 hours a day, more on the weekends. Although If I have more time on the week-days it may go up to 3 hours. (I really enjoy my real-life, so it really can all depend.)
Have you looked over the rules: Twice.
Zabac

Name:
Name: Zabac
Race: human
Position in Guild: activist
Class: smuggler
Specialty: pilot, mechanic
Personality: very anti-authority, cocky
Physical Description: 6' tall has brown hair and wears a black vest. he is armed with a heavly modified SoroSuub Renegade pistol and a slugthrower pistol(uzi)
Brief Bio: Zabacs parents were killed when helping supply a resistance movement in a Separatist held city on Ord Mantell. When he later learned that the killer was a imperial agent who the separatist had hired his desire for revenge prompted him to leave Ord Mantell in his ship the The Steel Bantha with his droid Hk-50 and twilike friend Seraya and join Pax Republica
(my ship is a Dynamic class freighter equiped with a unique dual gatling blaster turret.)
Previous RP Experience: none
Availability (how often you will be able to post): everyday
Have you looked over the rules: yes
text color: Me
Crew
ally
enemy
nuetral

Last edited by Zabac on January 31, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 7 times in total

Name: Damek Critou
Race: Mon Calamari
Position in Guild: Envoy- RP Officer
Class: Smuggler- Sconundrel :Corsair:
Specialty: Space combat - DPS/Stealth

Personality: Generally nice to those around him, if a little sarcastic in every situation. Tempers can get frayed, and when that happens he can be found to be quite disregardful of rules and regulations along with most things material. When flying however, he tends to be quiet, reserved and very happy. Exept of course, for mission related transmissions and witty one-liners. A Sith will never see any of this. Generally they are shot on sight, be it unnarmed, a prisoner, a civilian or even a droid.

Physical Description: A 1.8 meter (6ft 2in) Mon Calamari male, usually seen wearing a light, grey vest and specially made "pilot's" pants over the green tinted skin of his particular lineage. Eyes are also green. Almost never seen without the custom hold-out blaster and its holster at his hip.

Brief Bio: --4 BTC --

The sun was shining over Dac, and the spaceports were pretty busy today. The unveiling of that new design was to be held in an hour, everyone wanted to see it. "Mon Calamari ships" they said, "are the best to look at."

Stupid tourists. Dacian ship designs were for strength and durability, not looks. Well, they did look nice to other species anyway. It was probably the organic feel. This particular design was for inspection by the Republic for a new warship. Of course, no Republic representatives were to be seen, as Dac was very close to the war front, they would be reviewing over the HoloNet. The design was from the shipwrights of the Critou clan, and it was their big chance to go big. But, there was some commotion at the control center...

All was fire. Massive pieces of debris from the space battle were falling and most of them were impacting the ocean, but same made it right onto the heart of the many cities and spaceports.The crown jewel of todays' events was lying, destroyed, in its shipyard. Many were dead or dieing. The cause: a surprise attack by the massive main force of the Imperial Fleet. The small Republic Defense Fleet was no match, but was still fighting heroicly, and had taken many Sith down while only having lost one of their own. The small Critou estate was in ruins, bombarded from orbit.

It had all stopped. The entire planet seemed to be burning but the Sith had gone, leaving the entire Republic Defense Fleet in bits of scrap metal. Their only goal was to crush Mon Calamari. Millions were dead, with tens of millions missing, buried under rubble, or lying injured in the streets. Only one person was still alive in the Critou compound, and he nderstood enough to seat a deep hatred for the Sith that would last his entire life.

-1 year later-

Damek turned his back on the many brethren gathered around, scowling at him. He had turned to the path of the smuggler, inspired by the break-up of the Mandalorian Blockade 4 years ago by the Smugglers Alliance, and for that his people thought him a traitor. Dustin walked into the small Republic Cruiser that whisked him away into the unknown.

-0 ATC-

Again, the hatred for the Sith would live with him forever, refueled and multiplied by their move at Coruscant just the other day. He had lost many friends in the battles and riots immediately after the Sacking of Coruscant. He had been, at the time, running a shipment to the far world of Alzoc 3... revenge must be had, but where to go in order to be able to do it with a sanctioned Republic budget?

Previous RP Experience: 2-3 years
Availability (how often you will be able to post): *Usually* every day
Have you looked over the rules: I have.
Text Color" Leaf green!

Last edited by Damek Critou on February 2, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

The Lone Wanderer

Name: The Lone Wanderer / Lone Wanderer / The Wanderer
Position in Guild: Recruiting Officer
Class: Smuggler / Scoundrel
Specialty: Pistols / Stealth / Subterfuge / Combat Medicine
Personality: A roguish loner, who will do any job for the highest bidder.
Physical Description: Face is masked by a holo-mask worn constantly in public that displays different human faces. Medium build at around 186lbs and 5'11".
Brief Bio: See back story, A Vagrant Among Stars
Previous RP Experience: I GM a tabletop Star Wars game locally.
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Daily, barring work and school conflicts.

Name: Origine
Position in Guild: Envoy (Officer of the Peace)
Class: Smuggler
Specialty: Scoundrel--> Captain, ace pilot, skilled in hand to hand combat and stealth
Personality: Origine has a very sunny, friendly, and positive personality. He likes to crack jokes from time to time. He can be blunt at times, but he never means any harm. He is a nice person, but make sure you don't get on the wrong side of him.
Physical Description: 6'2''. Origine has black hair, a muscular and lean body, and has a light skin complexion. He has a five o' clock shadow (beard). He has a serious expression when he is alone, but when he is surrounded by people, his serious expression automatically turns into a smile.
Origine wears anything light and comfortable. When he is on smuggling missions however, he prefers to wear a shirt with pants, a specialized belt with gadgets, and a hooded cape.

Brief Bio:
Origine was born Decimus Maitreyas Maximus. He lived in a very nice apartment in the Senate area in Coruscant. His father was the lead surgeon of the Republic Havoc Squad. His mother was the Senator's advisor. He had one sister, who grew up to become a Jedi Knight.
Decimus was an extremely intelligent boy, and he was an excellent student. Even though he was an excellent student, his teachers complained that he was too rebellious and asked too many questions. They also complained that he talked too much during class, and that he never did his homework and never studied. He still got an 99% in his final exam in school.
When Decimus turned 16 and passed school, he immediately joined the Republic Air Force. He turned out to be a great pilot and the Generals said that they had never seen a 16 year old fly this well. Decimus quickly climbed the military ranks and on his 18th birthday, he was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant General.
A month after his promotion, Decimus was sent to Balmorra to attack and destroy the Balmorra Imperial Base. News of the attack somehow reached the Imperial Grand Moff and the Imperials made last minute preparations. When Decimus and his fleet arrived at Balmorra, the Imperials had set up turrets everywhere. Decimus was the last man flying, and his ship was shot down. Decimus survived the crash and became a POW.
The Grand Moff was impressed by Decimus' determination to continue attacking Balmorra even when he had lost half of his men. Decimus was trained into an Imperial Assassin and was given the codename Origine.
Origine learnt martial arts, medicine, persuasion, and the art of assassination. When he was 19, Origine was sent to Tython to assassinate a Republican Senator. The Senate was trying to reach out to the Jedi for help in fighting the war.
Origine had successfully infiltrated the Jedi Temple, disguised as a Jedi Padawan. He cornered the Senator, and had the Senator under gun point. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, the Senator whispered, "Decimus?"
When Origine was a child, he never imagined that when he grew up, he would have a gun pointing at his mother.
Origine gave up assassination and returned to Coruscant with his mother. His parents strongly urged him to change his name back to Decimus, but he disagreed. He wanted to keep his Imperial codename so he would never forget his past.
Over the next two years, Origine became interested in Smuggling. The Republic sent him on a lot of missions to smuggle Imperial cargo-ships. His talents were recognized by Jedi Master Gaiutus, and Origine was quickly accepted and welcomed to Pax Republica. Origine became a Captain and built his own customized ship, the Estel. He also built his own Smuggling Team, in which he was the leader. His team consisted of a Twi'lek medic, a wookie, two droids, and another smuggler.

Previous RP Experience: None
Availability (how often you will be able to post): Usually every day (unless on LOA)

Last edited by Origine on January 19, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Name: Wo Koon
Race: Kel Dor
Position in Guild: Sentinel
Specialty: medium to short fire combat/survival.

Personality: Silent, serious type, he seems nervous even when he is between comrades. Have no problems with listening to orders, but he is always blunt, says what he thinks and he do not care about ranks than.

Physical Description: 1,7 meter tall he is rather slim but you can see all muscles working under his skin. he have light red skin tone with black mask with "eyeglasses". His left arm and right leg are also cybernetic and they are not covered by syntetic skin. He mostly walks around in his armor (when in armor he aslo have blaster rifle with him all the time), when he is not he is wearing black tank top and trousers(and keeps blaster by his side).

Brief Bio: No one really knows much about him, but by how he looks, and how he behave, it seems that he is more than familiar with battlefiled. Many lines on his face make him look older that he really is. His equipment is not similiar to any army in the universe, highly modified scout power armor with marks from blaster fire and also modified blaster rifle may indicate, that he was a mercenary of some kind.

Previous RP Experience: 9 years of PNP RPG; our PBP`s

Availability (how often you will be able to post): everyday

Have you looked over the rules: Yes and I will obey them.

Speak color: gold

Last edited by Lord Marvel on January 23, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Cutheorn

Name: Arvis Falconer.
Race: Human.
Position in Guild: RP Officer.
Class: Jedi Knight.
Specialty: Agressive negotiations.
Personality: Friendly, agressive during combat and against prisoners.
Physical Description:
-Eye color: Brown
-Hair color: Darkbrown.
-Skin tone: White
-Body type: Athletic, yet slim.
Brief Bio: Born on Alderaan during the days of the great war, Arvis was soon discovered by the Jedi order to have force sensitivity (at age four) and taken in by the Jedi Knight Zhar Khan Inkari to train at the Jedi temple on Coruscant. Soon it became very clear that the initial training of young Falconer, was a time well spent. It seemed that Arvis learned quicker than most students, though this was never said to him by his masters.

After little more than a year and a half Arvis became a padawan and his training intensified significantly, the challenges were gruesome, but not impossible and some times Arvis succeeded, but most times he failed. Which started to make him more hardened than most padawans of his age.

When he reached the age of fifteen he and master Inkari were sent to a battlefield in the outer rim. It was a battle of wits as well as ruthlessness, the sith had used many tactics that were considered to be evil by most Republicans. Poisoning the water, killing civilians and many more harsh tactics were used to try and win the battle against the republic and the Jedi. It was at this battlefield that master Inkari was slain before the eyes of his student, by the brutal force of a Sith warrior. Arvis was left alive to bring the message of Sith victory to his masters, which humiliated young Falconer in front of all the Sith troops. This made Arvis question some of the ways a Jedi should act, "What is unethical? What is permitted?" he asked himself at nights when he couldn't sleep.

A few battles later he started asking the same questions to his masters, who said what they always said "Keep to the code and the light and you will find the answer". Arvis didn't fully understand the code, it was his life and his curse. He was not permitted to love, yet he must show compassion, which is unconditional love of sorts. Arvis continued his studies and training while being sent to the battlefield now and then, seeing many more of his fellow students and masters die at the hands of the Sith. He started to think of his own methods to interpret the code when on the battlefield, being a little more harsh on Imperial prisoners than most Jedi, "Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire" he said when one of his fellow students asked him why.

And so the troubled times continued and the time of Knighthood drew closer, would Arvis be able to pass the trials? Only time would tell.

Previous RP Experience: Several RP guilds, LARP and forum RP's for said LARP's.
Availability (how often you will be able to post): everyday, if no one dies over here.
Have you looked over the rules: Yes.

Last edited by Cutheorn on March 7, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
[TSF]Diz_Oranus

Name: Tychus oranus
Position Honorary
Specialty: Front-line
Personality: The youngest to wear the patch, he feels and is inexperienced, and does all he can to be at briefings to learn all he can about strategy. He is usually found on the front, learning to dodge blaster and stand his ground.

Physical: 5 foot 11 inches, he isn't the tallest person you'll see. Lighter than a clone trooper, he also has short black hair and a scar going down his eye from a day in his past via vibro blade. Athlethic build with a strong chin and face. He wears quite an assortment of armor, the standard trooper chest piece to protect his vitals and the rest scout armor for movement and weight.

Bio: Growing up on Tatooine, he learned to survive fast. Living with his cousin, a veteran officer of wars past, he learned discipline, marksmanship and self-defense, all of which he would need to survive the streets. Finding inspiration from his cousin, he joined the republic army at 19 and graduated top of his class, earning him a promotion. Returning home, his cousin gave him the scout armor he once wore and the blaster that served him well. The chest armor however was destroyed in one of his last battles before retirement so a quick replacement was needed. He was stationed at Coruscant, as a door guard to the senate, a job he found beneath him because of his talents. Choosing to be transferred, he left Coruscant two days before the attack by the Sith, and was once again transferred to another unit, Task Force 121 recently made for unconventional warfare.

Previous RP exp: A few years
Availability: Everyday

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Unbarring Tomb

Name:Unbarring Tomb
Race:Nautolan
Position in Guild:Activist
Class:Trooper
Specialty:Guerrilla Warfare/Droid Specialist
Personality:Very Couscous,asks a lot of questions and is aware of his surroundings

Physical Description:6.3,green skin,white tribal strips,slim but built
Brief Bio:Born on the world of Alderaan,at a very young age was too fond of everything,but he found hes niche in repairing droids and worked at a local druid repair center for most of his early life,but he saw that the military was his calling so he joined the Alderaan'military forces,but was seeing there was too much politics,and corruptions at times,so he joined the Republic Military,where through his ranks,he was good at at spotting trouble before it comes,so he joined a regiment who are skilled at Guerrilla Warfare type tactics during the Great Galactic War,but his skills were luckily picked up by the military's higher ups,and was assigned to Havoc Squad

Previous RP Experience:Was in a RP guild back then,for Age of Conan
Availability (how often you will be able to post):almost every day
Have you looked over the rules:no,but will read up on it asap

Name:Azno Chozulo(adopted and preferred name) Chopak Ordo(birth name)
Race:Human
Position in Guild:Envoy
Class:Jedi
Specialty:technician/inventor/stategist
Personality:calm and depressed or calm and cheery
Physical Description: black hair, brown eyes, dark brown skin tone, athletictly bulky!
Brief Bio:Hard past and tries to make things better so others can have peace! He just became a knight after completing his training with Master Varrack after being saved from the eight sith lords control! In the starting of the next pbp he just got out of his own intense training!
Previous RP Experience: lots with the BHOS, one with the RN, and 2 with pax
Availability (how often you will be able to post):all the time unless work or an loa
Have you looked over the rules: Yes I have!
Colors: Azno will be Olive

Last edited by Hart of Hircine on January 22, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Saina Jaon

Name:Saina Jaon
Race:Twi'lek
Class:Jedi Consular
Specialty:Healing
Personality:Kind and Wise.Hates slavers.
Brief Bio:Saina grew up working as a slave on a farm with her family on the plannet Ryloth. She would often steal food from her master, when he was away. Saina served as his maid but he probably had other things in mind for her when she was adult.

One day a spaceship landed on the field, and man dressed in robes walked out. Their master went out to great him and told his mercenarys something she couldn't hear. After she had served her master and his new guest, she was put in the prison her family lived in.

She woke up that morning hearing a strange voice speak to her mother. It was the man in robes, she knew he was the key to their escape Saina just had to free him. Since Saina was an good theif it wouldn't be to hard to steal it from his guards. She would just have to wait till her master was out on buisness.She decided to talk a bit with the man. He told her about the Force and The Jedi Order and that he was the Jedi Master Ganno Ra'ka . If she freed him he would train her to become Jedi because he could feel the force in her.
A week later the day had finaly come Saina's master Gar'dag was out. She went to steal the key and free Master Ganno. When she opended the prison the Jedi then took his lightsaber that was keept a few meeters away. He used it to free all the other slaves. They were just about to get everyone onboard the ship when her slaver came and shot everyone exept her who stod behind the Jedi.
Previous RP Experience:WOW rp guild
Availability (how often you will be able to post):once a day
Have you looked over the rules.Yes
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: