Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Saina Jaon

re: Chapter 1: Servitude

Saina could feel the force flowing with in her, healing her. Not enough to have her fully restored, but enough to keep her alive and to get her on her feet. Saina opened her eyes slowly, to see a friendly face. She felt how she were gaining power. Though the pain where still the same the wound had been cured, this would often happen to those not trained yo heal. She tried to get up and got helped by a friendly Tropper.
Saina didn't have enough power to heal herself but she would live thanks to Arvis. They were really few now the aid must come soon or else.

"Well done Arvis Falconer, the force is strong with you"

She told the Tropper she wanted to lie down for a while so she could gain enough strength to heal her baddest wounds.

"Ohh and Tychus i'm glad to see you are okey"
Origine

Max slowly woke up. He tried getting up, but he immediately collapsed to the ground. Max scanned his surroundings.

Max was alone, next to a small camp fire. He was leaning against a tree, one of the few trees in this landscape. The ground was trembling, and explosions could be heard in the distance.

His eyes settled on a broken escape pod, a couple of yards to the left of him. And then he remembered what had happened.

Max tried to stand up, but he collapsed again. Max slumped against the tree, and once again fell into deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Max! Wake up!" A voice said. "Max!"

Max knew this voice so well. "Liz? Is that you?"

He opened his eyes, and saw Liz standing in front of him. "Be quiet." she whispered. "There are Imperials near us!

Liz injected something into Max's arm. "Try getting up now," she whispered.

Max slowly got up. "Lets go! Liz beckoned. "We need to get out of here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next three days, Max and Liz wandered around Dantooine. They avoided any contact with Imperials. They traveled to numerous villages that had been devastated and destroyed by the Sith Empire, and scavenged anything they could find. Finally, on the morning of their third day in Dantooine, Max and Liz met Republic forces.

Max couldn't believe his eyes. Right in front of him, was the man who he had admired throughout his childhood. The man who was one of the bravest and strongest soldier in the entire galaxy. Sergeant Major Vacko.

Vacko was a tall and muscular man. His expression was very intimidating and commanding. An enormous rifle slung from his back, which greatly helped with the intimidation.

A hooded Jedi stood next to him. They were both quietly talking to each other. Max waited, and after a while Vacko left. The hooded Jedi then turned to face Max.

(Maximus was recruited into Pax Republica)

The sharpness in her eyes softened as she finished patching up Wo Koons' injuries and helped him sit up. "Don't let this become a habit," she warned, cleaning up a couple of the cloth bandages she had been using to wipe up the small amounts of blood. Predominantly internal damage, some shrapnel...she would have to record it all later, when she had time. She'd have to run a battery of tests to check for nervous damage as well, but she couldn't think of possibly having access to a lab anytime soon. Not having the temple would take getting used to.

For now though, her eyes fixated in the direction they would soon head, narrowing slightly. She gave the Kel Dor's arm what she hoped would be construed as a reassuring pat before moving over to stand by Gaiutus. She gave him a small smile and a bow of her head, "I stand at your disposal Master Balthar."
Hart of Hircine

Azno got out of the exploding ship right at the explosion. He was mostly protected by steel plating but had a few injuries from shrapnel. Azno then pulled off his old robe and attempted to wrap his injuries. Not knowing force heal Azno was almost lucky to know how to take care of his wounds. He then ripped up his robe and wrapped his wounds. He then found everybody on another side of the destroyed ship. as he was walking with a limp grabbing his left arm.
Aldin Kiris

"Why am I even here?" That question had bugged Aldin for a while. He hated it here. Ever since his squad was placed here, he wanted to leave. As soon as he got the chance, he would leave to fight somewhere else. He was stationed as part of Republic troops already on Dantooine. A alarm sounded inside the base. "Time to go. Probably gonna go help that ship that crash landed." With that, Aldin got on a nearby speeder and sped away.

Aldin Sig
masonicjedi

Jedi Knight Azno wrote:
Azno got out of the exploding ship right at the explosion. He was mostly protected by steel plating but had a few injuries from shrapnel. Azno then pulled off his old robe and attempted to wrap his injuries. Not knowing force heal Azno was almost lucky to know how to take care of his wounds. He then ripped up his robe and wrapped his wounds. He then found everybody on another side of the destroyed ship. as he was walking with a limp grabbing his left arm.

Quickly Xevdrin found him and used a little bit of what he knew about Force healing and helped wrapped the bandages on his master. "We need to get to the camp and heal a bit, I fear though that things are only going to get worse from here on in, I sense a great disturbance in the Force, many dark waves of energy are here on this planet. Come master, first things first, we need all our health to full before we can even think about further situations."

Drann caught the end of the briefing, he was glad to hear they were finally pressing the attack, the sith would not know what hit em. He went and grabbed his personal speeder bike, a modified starhawk 2b with dual heavy blaster cannons mounted on the side fins, and set off on a wide reconnaissance around the surrounding countryside. After riding for quite awhile he stumbled upon a crashed starship. He stopped and hopped off his bike running towards the cockpit he could barely make out a trapped figure on the inside. He shouted "Hey can you hear me" then paused waiting for a response.

Aux woke up in the crashed fighter, feeling like he had been trampled by a bantha. He was pretty sure one of his legs was broken, and he had cuts and bruises all over his body. His driod was sitting in its connection port on the outside of the fighter with its head knocked clean off. Aux tried to move, but couldn't. Some of the metal from the fighter was still crushing his legs. Just then he heard a voice from outside of the fighter, "Hey, can you hear me?"

"Yes," Aux replied, hoping that the person outside was a friendly member of the republic, and not a sith looking for an easy kill.

Drann heard a strained voice from inside the cockpit saying "Yes". He ran back to his speeder and grabbed his rifle. He jogged back and motioned with his hands for the person in the cockpit to sit back. With his rifle he shot off the hinges and pulled the door off the cockpit he reached inside and pulled out the person lying on the inside. Panting heavily he brought his hand up in sloppy salute and said "Drann Santill Lance Corporal Pax Republica special division of the republic army. What's your name? and be prepared to prove it I'm offly suspicous of the man in the crashed fighter in the middle of a war zone"

"My name is Aux. I'm a Jedi Knight, and if you don't believe that, here is my lightsaber," Aux said with a strain as he attempted to grab his lightsaber and hold it up. Aux continued, "And a medic would be much appreciated at this point, I don't think I can walk, my left leg got pretty banged up."

Damek was nearing the point where he would just flat out leave. They had left Coruscant, they had faced a Sith armada, and they had then promplty crashed into the side of Dantooine. For, the entire trip, he had spent most of his time in the back of the ship, away from all the bustling higher members of the group, just watching. Of course, he had dragged himself away from the crash and was now in a small thicket of bushes, next to some small hills. He was tending his wounds as best he could with no supplies, but luckily they were minor. He still had his comlink on him, the special one. He wondered how long it would take the Sith to get troops to the crash site, so he fingered the comm also wondering if he should make a call and get out. But really, this could be more fun than has happened in a long time, so he stood up and walked in the gneral direction that everyone else went.

Aldin Kiris

As Aldin rode on further, he noticed smoke. He turned on his comlink, trying to reach some one. "This is Aldin Kiris of the Republics Galactic Marines. If anyone there is still alive, answer."

Aldin Sig
Unbarring Tomb

As me and AK were sitting in a foxhole near the camp,we were wondering,have we become a rogue military unit,it was impossible to tell,just as i was looking at my wrist computer checking for any chatter,then all of aw sudden I intersected a imperial com-link,and it was not secured,which was the odd thing,the com-link was saying that reinforcement have arrived on Dantooine,that was not good news,also reports of imperial ships entering the system,then it happened,the sum of all fears,they spotted our camp,and the fleet was getting into position,just as i looked up i started seeing orbital flairs going off,at-least 2 dozens of them,they were deploying ODADs[Orbital Drop Assault Droids]I opened com-link to the camp advising that multiple enemys were inbound by orbital drops,i was really glad they weren't using planetary weapons,meaning that this was a light fleet,every one started scrabbling to there post as the first of the pods landed,i grabbed my rifle and AK got on the heavy weapon and we started shooting into the craters,hit them before they set up,just hoping we survived this encounter

Last edited by Unbarring Tomb on February 2, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

HK-50 saw the ODADs first. He let rip with his flamer buying Zabac aand Seraya time to get into cover. They fired a volley into the droids destroying three

"A jedi huh? Well if you are willing to hop on my speeder we can get back to hq before the battle gets going. I wonder what a jedi is doing sitting in a crashed fighter out in the middle of the wilderness on dantooine. I'll leave all that to the intel men back at hq though.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: